Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? (42390 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Caseless: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2019
OP, confess please. You're a witch without the knowledge of it.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Happyfela(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2019
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 08, 2019
I think people use different powers but are shocked when they encounter a Godly person because you might think ah they don’t go to church let us attack them and then you can get a boomerang effect the next day I’ve seen it live

It’s really about the church in you the fellowship you have with Christ and how you love him and repay that love with the way you treat his children assassins were sent to my grandma but she didn’t die then

I’ve seen where people's mothers died I had a mishap where I almost died I’ve seen the morning of a funeral where accident was waiting for some but there was a delay because they fell down. for calling on the name of God we shall all be saved

So honestly these things are not written in stone but I know my redeemer lives and by his grace we do too

8 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by alexola20(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Kay25(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2019
daddymummy:
I have seen instances when someone is being accused of being a witch, the person will sincerely deny being a witch.

But subsequent happenings will show he or she is the cause of some misfortunes although he or she may not seem to be aware.

Is it possible for somebody to spiritually ravage another person's life without being aware he is doing so.
yes someone can be possessed by witchcraft without knowing and even being conscious of it ..That's the whole mystery of witchcraft itself.they can manipulate and use others soul to perpetrate evil acts.the same way witches can fly in birds.it's a demonic manipulation

Like say somebody in a family dies. In a church it is revealed that the man who causes the death is Mr A.

Mr A denies it and the denial is genuine denial.

A prayer is being said for the witch to die so that there will be no more death in the family.

Soon after the prayer, Mr A dies.

Is it possible that Mr A could have done wickedness against his family by using his spirit while his soul which has his mind is unawares.

As in, he is a witch without knowing.

This issue is more common nowadays.

Please if someone can explain this things to me, I will appreciate it.

Is there more to us than our conscious awareness?

Is there a dimension of us that is not known to us?

As is, can we be doing some things that are outside our conscious awareness.

Like i am here browsing discussing in nairaland with my conscious mind and awareness.
But in my other dimension,i am in USA helping someone to do something without being consciously aware.

In the case of a witch,he/she would be tormenting somebody in the other dimension without being consciously aware of what is going on.

Please and please, I will appreciate any genuine information on these things if you have one
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by demoBaba: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Witch that can't park money from CBN or world bank that one nah witch.

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Noblefirstlady: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2019
You took this write up right out of my mind. I have been thinking about this for long. They are some people I know that have been accused of been witches, but they keep denying it and I believe them but the things they have been accused of are so glaring.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by BruncleZuma: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Nope, being a witch requires a state of mindfulness that beats "being woke".

Just like being a pilot.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by healthserve(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2019
daddymummy:
I have seen instances when someone is being accused of being a witch, the person will sincerely deny being a witch.

But subsequent happenings will show he or she is the cause of some misfortunes although he or she may not seem to be aware.

Is it possible for somebody to spiritually ravage another person's life without being aware he is doing so.

Like say somebody in a family dies. In a church it is revealed that the man who causes the death is Mr A.

A prayer is being said for the witch to die so that there will be no more death in the family.

Is it possible that Mr A could have done wickedness against his family by using his spirit while his soul which has his mind is unawares.

Like i am here browsing discussing in nairaland with my conscious mind and awareness.
But in my other dimension,i am in USA helping someone to do something without being consciously aware.

In the case of a witch,he/she would be tormenting somebody in the other dimension without being consciously aware of what is going on.

Please and please, I will appreciate any genuine information on these things if you have one

I witnessed all this first hand recently in a case I'm handling. And I'll say big yes. But I can't type to explain. And yes, you're right. There's a dimension my eyes just got opened to spiritually to understand it. No time to type to break down rev.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by nwamabo247(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2019
Well the spirit control the physical.pls people i need ur help
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Kay25(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2019
Yes, very well it is even transferable

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2019
Having darkness inside of you unknownly doesn't mean you are a witch. There are some people you don't tell upcoming good news to cos everything will simply scatter

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Antoeni(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2019
It’s Almost in Possible, How can you see yourself Flying Alongside Arik or Air Peace at Night by 12:00, On Even Perching On High Tension Cable.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by MiaB(f): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=daddymummy post=82019584]I have seen instances when someone is being accused of being a witch, the person will sincerely deny being a witch.

Please and please, I will appreciate any genuine information on these things if you have one[/quote

That's how one woman said i was the leader of mammy water mtchewwww
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2019
healthserve:

I witnessed all this first hand recently in a case I'm handling. And I'll say big yes. But I can't type to explain. And yes, you're right. There's a dimension my eyes just got opened to spiritually to understand it. No time to type to break down rev.
Pls you have to explain
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by FroshJaynex(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2019
paxonel:
All these fairy-tales of existence of witch in Africa will never end upon all the backwardness the mumu mindset is causing in Africa.

That's how they accused twins of being evil and killing them until Mary Slessor came to enlighten Africans.
Better witch never tie ur destiny before baa? Witches exists everywhere, even in the western world, don't be ignorant! It's even worse there cos they got different types of witches

8 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Edyice: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2019
It just like

You kill someone and said you don't know angry sad

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2019
BlueAir:
may u have my negative spiritual encounters.say amen angry
Living in Nigeria is a negative spiritual encounter. What else do you want? Being visited by the nun?

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by evanstical: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2019
paxonel:
All these fairy-tales of existence of witch in Africa will never end upon all the backwardness the mumu mindset is causing in Africa.

That's how they accused twins of being evil and killing them until Mary Slessor came to enlighten Africans.
You think it is only in Africa the have stories and killings of witches? Go and do research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by healthserve(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Pls you have to explain

Im too busy to type epistle these days. I'm fighting an head both spiritually and physically these days as he initiated two ladies whom used to be friends with me who don't know about their conditions. All of a sudden ladies that used to be very cordial and friendly with me don't. Its not for public info. It was when investigations what was done to these ladies, I found out is all I can say. Can't spell it out. Its complex. The average Christian won't know this realm, even the ten fifteen years old xtian.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by ecclize: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2019
only an experienced witch can answer this
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Yes of course.

In my teens I was flying at night and landing in different locations.

I started taking notice when I landed in the sea one day in my 20s.

By the time i saw blood splashed over my mouth....

I knew this wasn't Harry Potter wizardry and I had to see Pastor TB

Africans are too dumb, you should have gone to see a psychiatrist and not a pastor

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by showafrica(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Why witches dey affect Africa more than whites?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by TheFacelessMan: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Africans are too dumb, you should have gone to see a psychiatrist and not a pastor

I did. I took your dad there. grin

"Africans are dumb"... 1. Are you not one ?

2. IF you can't decipher my message, DUMB is too much of a compliment for you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by aAK1(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2019
Very possible
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by evanstical: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Having darkness inside of you unknownly doesn't mean you are a witch. There are some people you don't tell upcoming good news to cos everything will simply scatter
why is it so, can you explain why this do happen?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by wisewordd: 9:10am On Sep 08, 2019
You're responsible for what you think. Witch ko.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by OtemAtum: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2019
Witches don't exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Celebsnews: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2019
Hmmmm..

Meanwhile, Watch the birthday party of one of Nigerian fast rising star, Olive of Best Friends in the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OluQUJhhdcY
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2019
adextetoo:
Yes!!!
Every pessimistic person is a witch. Every corrupt person is a witch. Any person that is full of hate is a witch. Every tribal bigot is a witch.
You are a witch if you don't agree to my post grin
your last paragraph made me lol
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by olatilldend: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Witchcraft exists. To all those denying it and calling Africans dumb, I bet you would believe it if your white masters were to tell you it does exist. Y'all can google Wicca.

@ OP, it is possible to have innate powers and not be aware, it doesn't have to be bad alone (witches et al), some can be good. I personally recall having some dejavu that was initially revealed to me as a child. The event completely played out as I saw it decades ago. So much so, I tried saying what the other person was going to say during a conversation (my dejavu was that accurate).

I am still tryna find out what other innate GOOD qualities I have! cool

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by xtivin2: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Sure, every wicked thought and ill will towards another person is witchcraft. The life of everyman is a manifestation of thoughts and ideas, that's why the bible always preach love in all circumstances. Again, the moment you start to manipulate people against others, that's witchcraft also

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Know Why You Want Sex / Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? / Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.