Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo (1331 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by imeyalo09: 6:30am On Sep 08, 2019
Chairman, Caretaker Committee of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, NURTW, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo has bared his mind on what he knows about the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

MC Oluomo described Tinubu as  a man whose quality leadership has been an inspiration to him.

“Your leadership and words of encouragement mean a lot to me. I’m very grateful for the opportunities you have given me,” he said.

He said Tinubu has been a great father, leader, mentor, teacher and guide to him, a role model and an inspiration

“Your support and advice have helped shape my professional career.Thank you Sir,. The great Leader of our time, HE ASHIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU JAGABAN BORGU,” he wrote on his Instagram page.

MC Oluomo also expressed gratitude to the Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Deputy Governor, Dr. Obafemi Hamzat and others for the role they played in his life.

https://dailynaijamode.com/mc-oluomo-talks-aboit-his-relationship-with-jagaban-bola-tinubu/

Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by FamousMonk: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Trash..
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by Larryfest(m): 6:36am On Sep 08, 2019
He wrote all this himself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by Bridget95(f): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2019
One of his sons wrote that piece for him.He is grateful to the man that pays him fat cash for doing his dirty jobs.
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2019
buttlickers everywhere
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by yudee233: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Professional Career.... Please carry on
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2019
“Your support and advice have helped shape my professional career.Thank you Sir,.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by Jumlek2411: 7:10am On Sep 08, 2019
Expressing his gratitude shouldn't be taken as a mistake.
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by surgical: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2019
Esseite:

is agbero and political thuggery no longer a professional career?
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by efighter: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2019
Bridget95:
One of his sons wrote that piece for him.He is grateful to the man that pays him fat cash for doing his dirty jobs.

Pray that you too have sons that can write such for you. That is the joy of being a parent.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by efighter: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2019
simplelex:
buttlickers everywhere

If you see thus particular boot licker, you go prostrate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by efighter: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2019
surgical:
is agbero and political thuggery no longer a professional career?

Yes, CIT (Chartered Institute of Thuggery), is run by NTA (Nigeria Thugs Association) but registered and operating under the name NURTW. The Lagos regional office is the most formidable association in the country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by efighter: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2019
FamousMonk:
Trash..

Yes, trash that you can take to the bank.
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by FarahAideed: 7:23am On Sep 08, 2019
For such wicked and uncouth characters to have some nice to say about Tinubu should tell the kind of person Tinubu is ... these NURTW cats are the epitome of greed and selfishness and they see Tinubu as a mentor
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2019
imeyalo09:

MC Oluomo described Tinubu as a man whose quality leadership has been an inspiration to him.
https://dailynaijamode.com/mc-oluomo-talks-aboit-his-relationship-with-jagaban-bola-tinubu/
Agbero inspired another agbero!!!

The don of thuggery inspired you to be a better thug, killing and de-possesing people of their hard earned properties

We know. Very soon you will be elevated to a political office and APC will immortalize you

Since under APC all you need is a show of crime, corruption and thuggery to be given a position

APC is already urging Tinubu NOT Sanwo-Olu to make you the the chairman of NURTW in Lagos State

We know

It's well, Nigeria!!!

Father and son!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by efighter: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2019
FarahAideed:
For such wicked and uncouth characters to have some nice to say about Tinubu should tell the kind of person Tinubu is ... these NURTW cats are the epitome of greed and selfishness and they see Tinubu as a mentor

Una go cry cry, una go tire. The Lagos regional office of the NTA (Nigeria Thugs Association) but trading under the Trademark of NURTW is the one that prevented PDP supporters from voting their useless candidate Jimi Agbaje during the last governorship election.

This same association is the military wing of the South West but operating under the name OPC. When the need arises, you will see our boys in action. You see that Fulani herdsmen have gone underground in South West, it is because the NTA, registered as NURTW and also operating as OPC gave a serious warning.

That's how Stars do.
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by FarahAideed: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2019
efighter:

Una go cry cry, una go tire. The Lagos regional office of the NTA (Nigeria Thugs Association) but trading under the Trademark of NURTW is the one that prevented PDP supporters from voting their useless candidate Jimi Agbaje during the last governorship election.

This same association is the military wing of the South West but operating under the name OPC. When the need arises, you will see our boys in action. You see that Fulani herdsmen have gone underground in South West, it is because the NTA, registered as NURTW and also operating as OPC gave a serious warning.

That's how Stars do.

You are drunk this morning already

1 Like

Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by efighter: 8:13am On Sep 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

You are drunk this morning already

Yesterday's carry-over.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by FarahAideed: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2019
efighter:

Yesterday's carry-over.

I sense am
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by Yorubasaredogs: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2019
I want this man to become the next governor of Lagos.
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2019
Likes beget likes.

People of integrity elsewhere are dissociating themselves from NURTW or proscribing them.
Re: Tinubu That I Know - MC Oluomo by nurex01(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
B4 nko?

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Apologizes To Jonathan Says; Buhari’s Administration Is Worse / Bayelsa Decide: Ten Reeasons Why Douye Diri Should Be Rejected In The Polls: / What Is Atiku Abubakar's Position On Amotekun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.