Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Which Church Leader(s) Reminds You Most Of Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Church Leader(s) Reminds You Most Of Jesus? (1374 Views)

Which Nigerian General Overseer/pastor Reminds You Of Jesus Christ? / Which Church Do You Attend? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Church Leader(s) Reminds You Most Of Jesus? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
One of mine just died.

I love that man's passion for God.

I believe his example is one that many church leaders can learn from.

God bless.

Re: Which Church Leader(s) Reminds You Most Of Jesus? by orisa37: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2019
CodeTemplar:
What a thread!

YES YOU'RE RIGHT.

NO ONE TALKS ABOUT Osinbajo.

NO ONE TALKS ABOUT SOWORE.

OKAY, THEY ARE RELIGIOUS POLITICAL LEADERS.

NO ONE IS STILL MORE POLITICAL THAN JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS.

HE MONOPOLIZES THE SCEPTRE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND KEEPS SATAN IN PERPETUAL BONDAGE.

JESUS CHRIST IS MAN & SPIRIT. ORDINARY ANY OF US IS TRYING TO BE LIKE CHRIST. IF BURAITAI TOUCHES ME A LITTLE I WILL SURRENDER TO ZEHRA'S FINANCIAL FIRST CLASS TO BEG HIM.

CHRIST IS THE LIGHT OF GOD.
CHRIST IS THE GOOD OF GOD.
CHRIST IS THE LIFE OF GOD.
CHRIST IS THE FAITH.
CHRIST IS THE HOPE.
CHRIST IS GOD OF PEACE. AND
CHRIST IS GOD IN LOVE.

MEET THOSE SEVEN STANDARDS AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU UP.

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Stella Immanuel Is A MFM Deliverance Minister / Your Money, Possessions Belongs To God / Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.