Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Letter To Buhari (poetically) By Daybor. I Saw This Online. Too Funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Buhari (poetically) By Daybor. I Saw This Online. Too Funny (371 Views)

Tinubu Needs To Arrest This Guy, This Is Too Funny (pics) / House Of Assembly Aspirant Poetically Renders His Manifesto / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Buhari (poetically) By Daybor. I Saw This Online. Too Funny by Ajaone: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2019
I saw this somewhere! I laughed so hard! It is too funny, my brothers and sisters jump in here oh.

You heard us shouting,
Yet you couldn't whisper.

If the soundtrack of your silence is played on radio,
The stereo can remove the root.

You said you care about the "Masses",
But the "M" is silent.

"In your face! The Youth! SARS they beat,
"They kill! You Look! You don't feel the hit.
Congrats on your "Hardship Allowance",
We deserve that Upkeep than you.

Please include “memory card” allowance in the budget,
It’s obvious most of our politician's brain are full.

It’s not all about moving round town in long convoy, disturbing our streets with loud siren.
I won’t like you to consider the saying, “an empty barrel make the loudest noise.”

Talk to your cabinet,
Everything is not about changing their wardrobe.

o dara ki eniyan tutu,
But, we need quick response bubu.

You turned our country into a lab,
You have destroyed our chemistry.

Why do your people lack,
In the midst of abundance?

Why are there no answers,
To our important questions?

Why do you tell us to get a blushing cream,
When we said all what you do wasn't fair?

We Nigerians won’t take rubbish,
“Lawma” is already doing that.

Loans are being collected under our nose,
Using our unborn generation as collateral.

I'm standing in, for all hungry breast-feeding mothers,
Whose breasts have refused to produce milk.

I’m writing on behalf of those,
Whose hands were removed innocently.

I’m speaking on behalf of those,
Whose graves were made early.

I know you are sitting comfortably on your chair,
That's why I need to break this table once and for all.

https://www.daybor.com.ng/2019/09/letter-to-president-buhari.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Letter To Buhari (poetically) By Daybor. I Saw This Online. Too Funny by OndoFirstBorn(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2019
grin
Re: Letter To Buhari (poetically) By Daybor. I Saw This Online. Too Funny by Edygrin(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2019
Poetic justice
Re: Letter To Buhari (poetically) By Daybor. I Saw This Online. Too Funny by orisa37: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Buhari is a Professional Soldier. He doesn't know how to delegate Authority and Responsibilities to any one other than himself.
He doesn't accept that the Governors share equal responsibility for the Governance of Nigeria with him.
That's why he is not budging on granting full autonomy of Police, Resources and Elections control to our 36 Constitutional States.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gets Elected In Canada / Presidential Tribunal: ELFON Spokesman Comes To Buhari's Rescue / Popular Politician Leaves PDP For APC With Over 1,000 Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.