Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) (5148 Views)

Senators Urhoghide & Akinyelure Dump PDP / Senator Ayo Akinyelure Retrieves Vehicles From Ondo PDP Leaders / The Man, Bola Tinubu I Know - Pius Akinyelure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and the Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, and other dignitaries across the country attended the traditional wedding ceremony of Femi Akinyelure and his bride, Chasha Momoh on Saturday, 7th September, 2019.

Femi is the son of the former South West Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Chief Pius Akinyelure.

The event which was held at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos State also has in attendance leaders and members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State led by the able chairman, Engr. Ade Adetimehin.

https://ekitireporters.com/osinbajo-akeredolu-others-attend-akinyelure-sons-wedding-photos

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2019
More

Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2019
Congratulations to the couple... May God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by amaniro: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Money is just smelling everywhere.
Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2019
shocked

I just hope the bride married that boy out of love.
Because her name is Chasha...though I've never heard of it before, my brain can't help but translate it as Cash Chaser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by adewest1999(m): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2019
The absence of money is the root of all evil

Make baba God add jara to our hustle.
Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by Richkid97(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because her name is Chasha...though I've never heard of it before, my brain can't help but translate it as Cash Chaser.

Oshey My Mentor
Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Will you..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by immortalityk: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2019
Please Ondofirstborn what's the meaning of this dumb ceremony akeredolu is attending
Tell aketi there is poverty in ondo
There is huge poverty in ondo riverine areas
In ilaje land where most of ondo oil come from,I don't like their situation at all
I'm a Yoruba person, but this is y I said Yoruba's lack leaders
If u see how ilaje people are crying of ocean encroachment on their land,oil spill in their rivers
But sorry I have to admit this fact
Igbos have leaders, Yoruba's seriously don't
This dunderhead akeredolu supposed to build a mini city for the ilaje people, build at least 5000 housing estates for them
Even build 3,000 housing estate each in each local governments in ondo
But what do u expect,Yoruba leaders are dunderheads
Its only Lagos government that engages in mass housing
Other sw states don't do anything
The only thing u will see them do is road
Ondofirstborn tell akeredolu to build at least 3000 housing estate in ondo state local governments
Ondo has oil money, in fact ondo is one of sw states that collects much faac
All this stupid ceremony has no usefulness
When will yorubas have sense
Whyyy??!?!!!!!?

Oh my gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by RockHard: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2019
immortalityk:
Please Ondofirstborn what's the meaning of this dumb ceremony akeredolu is attending
Tell aketi there is poverty in ondo
There is huge poverty in ondo riverine areas
In ilaje land where most of ondo oil come from,I don't like their situation at all
I'm a Yoruba person, but this is y I said Yoruba's lack leaders
If u see how ilaje people are crying of ocean encroachment on their land,oil spill in their rivers
But sorry I have to admit this fact
Igbos have leaders, Yoruba's seriously don't
This dunderhead akeredolu supposed to build a mini city for the ilaje people, build at least 5000 housing estates for them
Even build 3,000 housing estate each in each local governments in ondo
But what do u expect,Yoruba leaders are dunderheads
Its only Lagos government that engages in mass housing
Other sw states don't do anything
The only thing u will see them do is road
Ondofirstborn tell akeredolu to build at least 3000 housing estate in ondo state local governments
Ondo has oil money, in fact ondo is one of sw states that collects much faac
All this stupid ceremony has no usefulness
When will yorubas have sense
Whyyy??!?!!!!!?

Oh my gosh!

Guy, must you always sound bitter? If you feel you can do better stfu and run for office so that we can see what you can do differently because this your constant wailing no be am at all. This is a wedding ceremony for Pete's sake. If you can't be happy for the celebrant's family you can avoid the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by immortalityk: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
RockHard:

Guy, must you always sound bitter? If you feel you can do better stfu and run for office so that we can see what you can do differently because this your constant wailing no be am at all. This is a wedding ceremony for Pete's sake. If you can't be happy for the celebrant's family you can avoid the thread.
Who gives a fukk about a celebrant family
Im telling u the real truth
I will show u a Facebook page and videos of ilaje people in ondo and u will weep for them
An average Yoruba leader should not have time for this crap
I know what I'm talking about,this is for the next generation of Yoruba people
I know what I'm saying
I research a lot, trust me I don't like what I see
It just pains me that I'm not a leader in Yoruba land maybe even a honourable or councillor, u will see me do wonder
U guys are blinded by all this extravaganza rubbish
If awolowo was like this,do u think he would achieve what he did?
Even that tinubu is useless
Aaaaarrrrgghhhh!!!!!
I'm so fukkin mad
It just pains that nobody understands me
Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by RockHard: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
immortalityk:

Who gives a fukk about a celebrant family
Im telling u the real truth
I will show u a Facebook page and videos of ilaje people in ondo and u will weep for them
An average Yoruba leader should not have time for this crap
I know what I'm talking about,this is for the next generation of Yoruba people
I know what I'm saying
I research a lot, trust me I don't like what I see
It just pains me that I'm not a leader in Yoruba land maybe even a honourable or councillor, u will see me do wonder
U guys are blinded by all this extravaganza rubbish
If awolowo was like this,do u think he would achieve what he did?
Even that tinubu is useless
Aaaaarrrrgghhhh!!!!!
I'm so fukkin mad
It just pains that nobody understands me

Seriously, you need to check yourself because going by the way you're sounding, you're on the threshold toward insanity. Real talk. There's a time and place for everything. So you are saying Akinyelure and Akeredolu shouldn't celebrate the former's daughter's wedding? Like seriously? Even the Ilajes you are referring to are celebrating weddings and moving on with their lives in spite of their challenges. Look here and listen good, rather than constituting a nuisance on Nairaland, and forming activist upandan, shebi you say you're from Ekiti, correct? Go back to your local government and register with a political party of your choice, go around and persuade your kindred to key and buy into your vision of good governance and development, and then seek office and walk the talk. Until you do that, your armchair rantings will remain practically fruitless.

If you say Akeredolu and Tinubu fail to meet your standard of leadership, why not go ahead and BE that standard and quit bittc.hing like a woman on her period. You keep derailing topics with your unrelated rubbish all the time. You better get a life, dude.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by immortalityk: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
RockHard:

Seriously, you need to check yourself because going by the way you're sounding, you're on the threshold toward insanity. Real talk. There's a time and place for everything. So you are saying Akinyelure and Akeredolu shouldn't celebrate the former's daughter's wedding? Like seriously? Even the Ilajes you are referring to are celebrating weddings and moving on with their lives in spite of their challenges. Look here and listen good, rather than constituting a nuisance on Nairaland, and forming activist upandan, shebi you say you're from Ekiti, correct? Go back to your local government and register with a political party of your choice, go around and persuade your kindred to key and buy into your vision of good governance and development, and then seek office and walk the talk. Until you do that, your armchair rantings will remain practically fruitless.

If you say Akeredolu and Tinubu fail to meet your standard of leadership, why not go ahead and BE that standard and quit bittc.hing like a woman on her period. You keep derailing topics with your unrelated rubbish all the time. You better get a life, dude.

(Sighs)
No one understand me
Hmm,im surrounded by inferior minds who can't see the future but retire themselves to the comfort of their chairs
They don't strive, they are too afraid to make a leap
What they see is now, never the future
Hmm,im surrounded by inferior minds
_immortalityk
Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
immortalityk:

(Sighs)
No one understand me
Hmm,im surrounded by inferior minds who can't see the future but retire themselves to the comfort of their chairs
They don't strive, they are too afraid to make a leap
What they see is now, never the future
Hmm,im surrounded by inferior minds
_immortalityk

Egbon, you're the feeble-minded one here. Instead of you to save face and drop your phone, you keep disgracing your family members.

If you're informed like you think you are, then you don't need anyone to tell you Governor Akeredolu is one of the best Governors in Nigeria presently. What has he not done to surpass his predecessors? Regular payment of salaries and pensions. He met 6months arrears owed by the previous administration, he has cleared everything. He's frugal by rehabilitating old government vehicles instead of buying new ones. He's reconstructing age-long abandoned roads across the 18LGAs of the state.

Within two years of his administration, over 5 industries have sprung in Ondo State. (Namely; Cassava-Ethanol plant, High Density Fibre board factory, Textile Mill, Paper Factory, WeWood Factory and many more he's about to engage in) which has created Jobs for Ondo State indigenes. All these factories are situated within Ondo-Linyin Industrial Park in Ore, incase you want to confirm. In this same Ore, the construction of a Flyover Bridge is ongoing. Akeredolu has been dedicated towards turning the ancient town of Ore to an Economic hub of Ondo State and Nigeria at large.

After all these, you still think this hardworking man does not deserve to unwind by attending social functions?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by gebest: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
OK congratulations boy

Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by immortalityk: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:

Egbon, you're the feeble-minded one here. Instead of you to save face and drop your phone, you keep disgracing your family members.

If you're informed like you think you are, then you don't need anyone to tell you Governor Akeredolu is one of the best Governors in Nigeria presently. What has he not done to surpass his predecessors? Regular payment of salaries and pensions. He met 6months arrears owed by the previous administration, he has cleared everything. He's frugal by rehabilitating old government vehicles instead of buying new ones. He's reconstructing age-long abandoned roads across the 18LGAs of the state.

Within two years of his administration, over 5 industries have sprung in Ondo State. (Namely; Cassava-Ethanol plant, High Density Fibre board factory, Textile Mill, Paper Factory, WeWood Factory and many more he's about to engage in) which has created Jobs for Ondo State indigenes. All these factories are situated within Ondo-Linyin Industrial Park in Ore, incase you want to confirm. In this same Ore, the construction of a Flyover Bridge is ongoing. Akeredolu has been dedicated towards turning the ancient town of Ore to an Economic hub of Ondo State and Nigeria at large.

After all these, you still think this hardworking man does not deserve to unwind by attending social functions?

Shut d fukk up
I'm a Yoruba person like u
I always hear about the governor do this and that
U think I'm a newbie? Amosun did better than this
What has changed in Ogun
Explaining to internet is useless,there supposed to b a revolution in Yoruba land
I know u are on aketi payroll and u can die for him,but know this
I don't give a fukk about any pplitician
I have nothing to gain from any politician,u won't see me defending them like an idiot.
I've made my own money
But if I see anything not working well for a Yoruba person, do u think I won't talk
Lol,do u think I don't go to ondo, carry out some research?
Why do I think I'm cursing Yoruba leaders when I'm one
I know how it was growing up in Ibadan then
I don't want next generation to experience the same thing
I real tell u the real truth, nothing I mean absolutely nothing is working in my own face
U can keep on deceiving yourself with that crappy projects he is carrying out
Its just that I don't want to say too much on internet
I'm talking about laying the foundation for next generation of Yoruba people,u are telling me about some dumb little projects
If u notice me here,I blame all governor equally because they are basically stupid
Even in ekiti with that dumb fayose
OK,I've seen that even the Yoruba masses like their life like this
I guess if other tribes mock Yoruba,they deserve to
Since I've not seen one person with sense
The only thing u guys do is defend dumb politicians
How pitiful
Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by xtivin2: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Forget it Politics in Naija has no political party, Akinyelure is PDP and this gathering is more of APC.

Modified: I thought it was Ayo Akinyelure
Re: Osinbajo, Akeredolu, Others Attend Akinyelure Son's Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
[

(1) (Reply)

APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP / NERC Promises Improved Power Supply / Onitsha Port: Anambra Shippers Task FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.