Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (57553 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not Getting Married On 28th December 2020 (Picture) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies by nextnear(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2019
oksmart1992:
For him to come out and deny means he's truly the father of Tboss baby. They are millions of humans in Nigeria and also 109 senators none of them were pointed except Dino which means there must be an iota of truth in the matter. There's no smoke without fire. cool
one poor woman will soon accuse you of the same thing too, since you are happy concluding he is the one with this assumption.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies by nextnear(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2019
SaintHilary:
We never expected him to accept innitially
a poor pregnant woman will soon arrive at your doorstep to accuse you of being the father of her unborn child, please don't deny it for the sake of your words and Love. Thanks
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies by nextnear(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2019
itspzpics:
Kogi senator Dino Malaye has reacted to a report going around the internet that he is the father of popular bbn star Tboss who gave birth recently. He denies the report of being the baby daddy of Tboss child.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/senator-dino-react-to-report-that-he-is-the-father-of-tboss-child/

I like this man, he is educated and wealthy, its what everybody wants. Some illiterate are still sad
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies by PFRB: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Na waa o. Pregnant woman has not called any mans name yet we are busy pointing fingers. Ok na me be the father. I claim the pregnancy. Make una join me in the list.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies by oksmart1992(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2019
I only aired my opinion na... I stand to be corrected
nextnear:
one poor woman will soon accuse you of the same thing too, since you are happy concluding he is the one with this assumption.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies by faithfull18(f): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I be the person way wan do you, wetin dem do Tboss
You need brain resetting slap.
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies by monex(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not a good time for bastards.
Linda Ikeji was lucky that Jayce was allowed to bear Jeremi because Maria Okan's baby is bearing Maria's name.
Now no one wants to claim TBoss's baby.

I will christen it "Nwachukwu" (God's Child) till its earthly father mans up.
But those who know, know that this is more than just a lunatic's banter.
this guy !!!!

UTInk we are dumb abi?
Re: Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies by baratech: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's not a good time for bastards.
Linda Ikeji was lucky that Jayce was allowed to bear Jeremi because Maria Okan's baby is bearing Maria's name.
Now no one wants to claim TBoss's baby.

I will christen it "Nwachukwu" (God's Child) till its earthly father mans up.
But those who know, know that this is more than just a lunatic's banter.

Lolzzz cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.