Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,112 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother (1514 Views)

2023: APC Lacks Capacity To Win Elections In Rivers – Senator Abe / Army Sent To Protect Oyigbo Now Destroying Cars And Properties / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by Gossipninja: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Former Senator John Amuta Mbata, unremorseful after destroying cars belonging to a single mother.

The single mom identified as Violet Kenneth Isele taking to popular micro blogging app to share the videos of her ordeal, she wrote;

My name is Violet Kenneth Isele, from Rivers State, Okirika. I reside in Port Harcourt, mother of two, a 38 years old, dealer with Cars24, this cars was given to me by Cars24 to sell as a dealer.

I rented a space to sample my cars from the caretaker of the said land, whose name is Gospel Ogbon aka naira. Naira said he has taken permission from his boss, so I ask around to confirm his claims which was made to be true, so I proceeded to pay.

I paid him 35,000 naira, on the 3rd Sept 2019, i move in the 5th Sept,2019. On 6/9/2019, police came to my stand and requested for me to come and tell them who gave me the space. I told them the caretaker Naira, they said I should see them, which I did.

See Photos and more below..

https://zenithnaija.com/single-mom-cries-uncontrollably-after-a-senator-destroyed-her-cars-in-rivers/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by Gossipninja: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
More

Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by Davash222(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gossipninja:
Senator John Amuta Mbata, unremorseful after destroying cars belonging to a single mother
Why would he destroy cars belonging to a single mother Is mad running him
Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by oz4real83(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Most of our politicians behave like animals because of the security personnel attached to them. If there are no security men present, even if u attack them, they will not make any noise. None of these miscreants will misbehave in the absence of security men. Check the case of the slapping senator. He could only shout when security men he called haven't come. He proceeded to slapping immediately they came. It is high time these security personnel are withdrawn from these lawless individuals to ensure sanity in this country.
Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by nengibo: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Na wa oh, Nigerians like playing god once they have small money and power, it becomes ' do you know who I am'
Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by auntysimbiat(f): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Too bad
Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by Nkemtreasure: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
This story doesn't add up. The MD of MCC will come himself to destroy cars by 12midnight? He doesn't have boys It doesn't add up
Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by Blue3k(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
This story is crazy. Anyway if this actually happened go to court. The senator will be forced to pay for property. I would hope state prosecutes him criminally but this Nigeria. The senator beat a woman in front of a police man without being arrested and wont be facing prosecution.
Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blue3k:
This story is crazy. Anyway if this actually happened go to court. The senator will be forced to pay for property. I would hope state prosecutes him criminally but this Nigeria. The senator beat a woman in front of a police man without being arrested and wont be facing prosecution.
Which court in this Animal farm.. sad

1 Like

Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by Gossipninja: 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by Blue3k(m): 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
ThreeEyedRaven:

Which court in this Animal farm.. sad

The one with jurisdiction. This is her best option unless she handles the matter like John Wick grin.

oz4real83:
Most of our politicians behave like animals because of the security personnel attached to them. If there are no security men present, even if u attack them, they will not make any noise.

Lol I'm sure it wont happen since police departments are making money and they dont wants to do real work. These guys shoul just get private security if they're so scared of public. It works for celebrities.
Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by helinues: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Madam, you have been scammed
Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by iluvdonjazzy: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gossipninja:
More
e too long jor
Re: Rivers Senator Unremorseful After Destroying Cars Belonging To A Single Mother by otokx(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
In Nigeria most of the big men in quote have their own squad of Police that go about harassing others.

Meanwhile the Police boss will tell you there are not enough police men to go round.

(1) (Reply)

- / Kogi Election: See One Thing Governor Yahaya Bello Is Afraid Of / Nigeria May Become First Fourth World Country-sobowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.