Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,310 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It (48144 Views)

I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Evercurious(f): 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Awe4luv:

funniest thing is, most of the ladies we see afar as prostitute doesn't appear to be so if we move closely to them, they become more decent than our faceless Nairaland girls and married women!!!...lol

I believe you are referring to all the females in your family..

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Zita55:

Oga!!! I can remember vividly that you are not Tacha, and I didn't call you out. ...oh! It's obvious that your brain is not aware of this comment!

I can't exchange words with clusmy oaf ...phewww! Now get lost, you have been noticed. Sissy!!!!
u mean being noticed by a No body.. See dis wannabe aunti.. O! grin
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Trustme2:

Ok accepted. Who is Tachas grand father or who's her father

Help me ask them oo

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by franzis(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
seyi was covering his nose as she spoke, are you thinking what i am thinking
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Evercurious(f): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
franzis:
seyi was covering his nose as she spoke, are you thinking what i am thinking

BODY ODOR
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
Flowdada:
Seyi is a medical doctor and he's grandfather's head is on #100 note that's way beyond achievement for me

He's also an ambassador of MTN

Trasha needs to be trashed out of that house

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by maazi45: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
tacha i no greee dis one at all u achieve notin if not twerk video.but seyi dey mtn billboard so respect dat guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Let's even leave the Awolowo name out of this argument.

Seyi is a medical doctor. What else has 'Tacha' achieved aside from selling her bleached pussy on instagram?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Afonja007: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
9gerian:
Pls compare how Yorubas have treated Chioma (Davido) to how Igbos (especially Jude and Paul) have treated Lola. This can also be expanded to cover how Yorubas treat visitors / hosts vs how Igbos treat visitors / hosts. Clearly the Yorubas have done better by respecting Davido’s choice and extending that same regard to Chioma.

This tells us clearly who has a habit of hating other people for being different from them, with a whole family ganging up against a woman (Lola) who has produced children for their son / brother. Ah that one is record breaking evil that is shocking indeed.

I understand that it can be painful when you know for a fact that what is being observed and said about a large chunk of your people is true, but facing facts would actually help you (Igbos) in forming a better attitude with mingling with others so that the cry of Xenophobia whether in SA, Ghana, Thailand, or India etc can be avoided for the benefit of all Nigerians (amiable Igbos inclusive).

I put it to you that most of you guys know how badly a large chunk of your people behave / relate with other people but you cover it up hoping that others won’t notice. It is the same reason that you guys attack other tribes for atrocities that your people are mostly the champions. It is you Igbos that really need to change if various events in recent times are to be considered.

are you kidding me?ok major general ike nwachukwu married one Yoruba woman today they are old together emeka anyaoku married a Yoruba woman they are old together now tell me how many Yoruba men that married an igbo woman who don't later went and marry his fellow Yoruba woman, how many Yoruba youths has been stabbed to death in London since this year over gang ?if British people are behaving like wild animals won't they start killing Africans when those 2 Yoruba jihadist behead a British soldier in London?if they commit that type of offense in south Africa I wonder what will happen to Nigerians living there,oga you don't need to tell me about your people,as for accomodating igbos in Lagos your must be high with oshogbo weeds for making that statement ,Lagos is former capital of Nigeria what ever igbo people owns in that Lagos they bought it with their money nothing was giving to them for free,even igbo street hawkers in lagos traffic must pay everyday before they sell their things ,i want land you sell a plot of land to me at rate of 100 million and your still telling me your accomdating me? why don't you give me the land for free,if you come to east agbo herbal business is control by yoruba women nobody disturb them if you come to PH Yoruba people dominate taxi business and many of them in oil company nobody disturb them,third mainland bridge ,cater bridge ,ijora bridge ,muritala Muhammad airport ,apapa wharf ,tin can wharf,flat 1004, ikorodu road,national theatre ,TBS ,Trade fair complex ,festac,satelite town, all this I mentioned were built with oil money from naija delta,the gas we re using in Nigeria is from river and delta state,look at Abuja too I hope indiginous people of Abuja are accommodating both Yoruba and igbos in Abuja,

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Caseless: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
CSTR2:
Kemi is a fool.
We are talking personal achievement and this one is talking about a grandfather that died decades ago.

Does the governor of Ogun state even know seyo awolowo.?
I scrolled down to see if anyone made any sensible comments about her "tirade tweet" , you didn't disappoint me.

That hag is stupid. What has seyi achieved as a man, not what his grandfather achieved.
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by mistyebby(f): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
Evercurious:

BODY ODOR

How petty he can be. How she stinks when he was all over her, she wasn't stinking.
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Simbrixton(m): 12:20am On Sep 09, 2019
topman1:
But really....what has the young man achieved?
Never heard of him until he started showing his loquacious tendencies on BBN grin
he is a doctor what have you achieved
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by sosimple418(m): 1:08am On Sep 09, 2019
Tacha pls you need to see this picture....

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by njola34(m): 1:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Tasha is such a stupid girl....I wonder the kind of people voting on big brother .....why is that girl still on big brother? The voting exercise on big brother is reflection of what Nigeria as become .......I guess big brother is just keeping Tasha in the house just to make money for the sponsors of big brother.. if not so ...who are those people voting for such useless lady ......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Miniso:
am nt a fan of tacha but she is supportive and live and give no bleep about a hater or enemy, she has the pepper in her unlike seyi always bragging about his grand dads achievement what has seyi himself achieved, dude iz inactive in the house. No energy. Dat was how he earlier insulted a fellow housemate dat what his family has achieved the persons family could neva achieve such... Dat seyi guy na fool.. Big one. If he feel his so prestigious he shouldn't have come to the house.. Be humble like mike dats ow stars do cool
it seems you're watching your own bbn from a microwave

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by jafol(m): 2:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Afonja007:
are you kidding me?ok major general ike nwachukwu married one Yoruba woman today they are old together emeka anyaoku married a Yoruba woman they are old together now tell me how many Yoruba men that married an igbo woman who don't later went and marry his fellow Yoruba woman, how many Yoruba youths has been stabbed to death in London since this year over gang ?if British people are behaving like wild animals won't they start killing Africans when those 2 Yoruba jihadist behead a British soldier in London?if they commit that type of offense in south Africa I wonder what will happen to Nigerians living there,oga you don't need to tell me about your people,as for accomodating igbos in Lagos your must be high with oshogbo weeds for making that statement ,Lagos is former capital of Nigeria what ever igbo people owns in that Lagos they bought it with their money nothing was giving to them for free,even igbo street hawkers in lagos traffic must pay everyday before they sell their things ,i want land you sell a plot of land to me at rate of 100 million and your still telling me your accomdating me? why don't you give me the land for free,if you come to east agbo herbal business is control by yoruba women nobody disturb them if you come to PH Yoruba people dominate taxi business and many of them in oil company nobody disturb them,third mainland bridge ,cater bridge ,ijora bridge ,muritala Muhammad airport ,apapa wharf ,tin can wharf,flat 1004, ikorodu road,national theatre ,TBS ,Trade fair complex ,festac,satelite town, all this I mentioned were built with oil money from naija delta,the gas we re using in Nigeria is from river and delta state,look at Abuja too I hope indiginous people of Abuja are accommodating both Yoruba and igbos in Abuja,
Quick question o children of doom how come that niger delta oil hasn’t build the same amenities for south south and south east. Meanwhile before u open ur dirty useless ipobian mouth, all the areas u mentioned were already in Lagos before Nigeria was created. We were living in peace in southwest before ur ancestors came looking for greener pastures now all southwest is filled with u urchins called igbos not only in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 09, 2019
Evercurious:

I believe you are referring to all the females in your family..

Chai!! you dey vex o
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by greypencils: 3:28am On Sep 09, 2019
njola34:
Tasha is such a stupid girl....I wonder the kind of people voting on big brother .....why is that girl still on big brother? The voting exercise on big brother is reflection of what Nigeria as become .......I guess big brother is just keeping Tasha in the house just to make money for the sponsors of big brother.. if not so ...who are those people voting for such useless lady ......
People vote for other people who are a reflection of themselves. I am not surprised. The Tacha you see there is the reflection of Who many Nigerians are, bereft of class and finesse.

3 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Afonja007: 3:57am On Sep 09, 2019
jafol:

Quick question o children of doom how come that niger delta oil hasn’t build the same amenities for south south and south east. Meanwhile before u open ur dirty useless ipobian mouth, all the areas u mentioned were already in Lagos before Nigeria was created. We were living in peace in southwest before ur ancestors came looking for greener pastures now all southwest is filled with u urchins called igbos not only in Lagos
I think you don't know what is capital of a country,if federal goverment move Nigeria capital to ebonyi state ebonyi state under 10 ebonyi state will look like Abuja that's how countries capitals develope so don't pretend as if you don't why all this things I mentioned is in Lagos not in osun or oyo or ekiti
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by femi4: 4:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Biritiko:
booksrite001 Stop disturbing me. I don’t have an android phone, I cannot download your app.
she's been sharing my posts too. Does she sells app?
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by SirLakes: 4:54am On Sep 09, 2019
ola33t:
Trash show, poor must continue to be poor.

Rich must continue to be rich.

Even if you can't use your poor time to help your destiny, you must use it to watch bbn and discuss bbn.
Even if you can't use your money to eat, your must use it to sub, vote and watch bbn.
"From him that hath not, shall be taken away, even the little he hath, and given to him that hath"

Poor must continue to be poor;
Poor must be the majority in life;
Rich must be getting richer from the poor;

That's the way it is.
If you do what you preach!
You won't even be wasting your poor time blabbing on this thread grin
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by owowa145(m): 5:14am On Sep 09, 2019
Damidolly:
Tacha thinks she can get everything through prostitute. She used to me my favourite, she just bleeped up. Shes very rude with her statement. Meanwhile, Sheyi is matured more than she is, it's obvious. I wish all house mates the very best. I see mike winning though
Prostitution, let me help u. U understand abi. Na play i dey ooo D
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by owowa145(m): 5:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Caseless:
I scrolled down to see if anyone made any sensible comments about her "tirade tweet" , you didn't disappoint me.

That hag is stupid. What has seyi achieved as a man, not what his grandfather achieved.
Aunty Kemi is totally off point as usual but i think d boy already has a good CV in d professional line & he is building his CV in d entertainment/Showbiz Industry which is plausible on d pedestal of fame.

1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Biritiko: 5:52am On Sep 09, 2019
femi4:
she's been sharing my posts too. Does she sells app?
I’m going to place a curse on that person now if they don’t stop.
It’s fucking_ annoying
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by 9gerian: 6:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Sighs!

We are talking about a whole tribe of people being profiled for specific crimes / behavior by the international community, but you are referring to one off incidents that do not raise eyebrows because they one off.

You guys are already being identified / profiled abroad but you don’t see the danger in that. You are bothered with Yorubas and advising them to change.

Continue grin

Afonja007:
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Godoverevery: 6:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Awe4luv:

life has given tacha a lemon, she made lemonade out of it, imagine if Seyi was given thesame lemon, if they both have to excahange home from child hood, besides before u call her prostitute then u must have met her in person if not then I reserve my comment, people seems to hold this girl at ransom for everything she says but no one cares about other things other people say, Seyi said this three times in tht house 'forget say we dey bbn together o, I be big boy outside, u know who I be?',even omashola got angry at the comment but nobody said anything, he said he would make sure tacha get a third strike, no one talk, he has run his mouth severally in that girl's matter, no one replied, now he got just one reply everyone is shouting olosho besides tacha runs a business bro, I bet u watch bbn when she talked about all she sells, I bet u follow her business page on insta, yes she might be. a dullard but she understands what she needs to do to keep her business alive....
if seyi had insulted her severally ..she did deserve it......dat gal got bad vibes written all over her....she is lousy,rude,proud and think she is more than wat she is.
D day I actually hate dat babe was d day she said she is too big for seyi too date..... like dat one even still continue to talk to her and ignore dat rubbish statement......no matter what seyi is way above her in Life..... where seyi can enter in D's country today non of tacha generation can near there......dere are lot of fucking rich guys who are really on low key in D's country....no be everybody go dey show for social media.....but I guess she is too dull to know that cos banging politicians is indeed a big achievement and her business is twerking on Instagram,getting paid to go out with guys and banging rich men and politicians .......she said it herself in the house.

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Wizikal(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2019
What is Seyi without Awolowo? Tacha please increase the volume!!!
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Icent04: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2019
[It wasn't luck that brought seyi to be born in the Awolowo family. If u don't know Awolowo then it's clear you never read your books in primary and secondary School. Tacha must respect that. Wetin be ur papa name
quote author=CSTR2 post=82044439]Kemi is a fool.
We are talking personal achievement and this one is talking about a grandfather that died decades ago.

Does the governor of Ogun state even know seyo awolowo.?[/quote]
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Ammieberrie(f): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2019
See them tearing their pants cos of what Tacha said to Seyi. When Seyi did same to Thelma, did you come out to talk about? What goes around comes around. You can't treat someone like a fowl and expect others to treat you like a king.

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by munafav(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Olosho like you dey talk...Wasted 23 years in oloshoing..lol
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by asspen8: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2019
CSTR2:
Kemi is a fool.

Does the governor of Ogun state even know seyo awolowo.?
See mumu,list tacha achievement@23 let see nd I will list Seyi own for you,.....ewotele
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Flopretty: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
When people talk about Tacha's achievement they mention that she is an Instagram artist with huge followers. That is the only achievement i have known or heard about her.
But alot about Seyi,let even forget about his background that he is from Awolowo dynasty. Seyi is a Medical Doctor. He has more Instagram followers than Tacha who is called Instagram artist.

Lets us compare;

Instagram followers;

1. Tacha - 142k . Please confirm it @simplytacha (This is Tacha's strength and reason why she brags)

2. Seyi - 248k . Please confim it @officialseyiawo

Education;

1. Tacha - Bachelor Degree in Sociology

2. Seyi - MBBS Medical Doctor

Intellect;

1. Tacha has not displayed so far an ability to have an intelligent conversation or articulate her points intelligently.

2. Seyi has shown a good level of intelligence in conversations.

Based on the above stated, who is an achiever?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa / Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Meet 2018 Bbnaija Contestants: All You Need To Know About Them!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.