Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions (847 Views)

Kano Seal 10 Warehouses Hoarding Food Worth Millions Of Naira / Again Fire Razes Shops, Destroys Goods, Property Worth Millions In Osogbo / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by Dechymmytv(f): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Xenophobic Tensions rised in South Africa today... Sunday 8th of August 2019...

THIS is an updated video of the violent protests by South Africans today,

Armed with various dangerous weapons, they set on foreigners, as they run for their lives.... Destroying destructing properties belonging to foreigners worth millions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McatXurnvvc

Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by Goodcare(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
I see

1 Like

Re: South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by Dechymmytv(f): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Goodcare:
I see
see well
Re: South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:35am On Sep 09, 2019
Enough of this diplomacy, The Nigerian Govt must act now and I mean decisively. ...Must they wait until another Nigerian is killed

1 Like

Re: South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by helinues: 5:55am On Sep 09, 2019
Lazy ass people
Re: South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by aolawale025: 6:26am On Sep 09, 2019
The whole thing seems to have official cover

1 Like

Re: South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by juvewalex(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2019
No Nigerian was killed and the video in circulation is fake *Says Federal government of Nigeria*

Nigerian government can't do shit about this , they asslick a lot . Both Nigerian and SA government are irresponsible .

It's getting more irritating now I must say , how can I have children who I can not stand and fight for when they're being ill
treated and oppressed.

1 Like

Re: South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by Jasparrow1: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2019
Anybody who's putting hope to our useless government is just wasting his/her time. We don't have government at all

1 Like

Re: South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by Arda1000(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2019
good let them fight back

1 Like

Re: South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by Dechymmytv(f): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Enough of this diplomacy, The Nigerian Govt must act now and I mean decisively. ...Must they wait until another Nigerian is killed
my dear it feels very shameful to be a Nigerian now, it is obvious the SA govt is in support of this,
The only thing our govt could do was sending an aircraft to evaquate Nigerians, are you kidding me, like cowards and.....,
Instead of taking action, this is laughable, you guys need to see how pissed I am, this our fault, we need to hold our govt responsible for all this disrespect, sowere was right, we need revolution, as funny as that word sound, that's exactly what we need
Re: South African protesters Destroys Goods worth millions by Dechymmytv(f): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2019
aolawale025:
The whole thing seems to have official cover
the ordinary African man is alone my brother, if this situation was in the USA, the whole world will be burning with protesters, but no this is Africa, the westerners have left us alone to die in it ( how they wish)

Our leaders don't care, they are just there for the money..... We need to wake up

(1) (Reply)

How Much Duty Did Aisha A Buhari Pay / Edo: Gov Obaseki Reacts After Attack At Oshiomhole’s Residence / Oyo Govt Raises Monthly IGR To N2.7 Billion From N1.3 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.