Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa Xenophobia Kills And Destruction, My Thoughts And Prayer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs South Africa Xenophobia Kills And Destruction, My Thoughts And Prayer (243 Views)

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa Xenophobia Kills And Destruction, My Thoughts And Prayer by TUMIC(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2019
LET US LOVE AND NOT HATE.
Apostle Jeffery Iyangbe

What you see and hear today happening in South Africa is beyond ordinary, go and mark my words it won’t just stop until Gods specially intervene, our people stop this senseless nonsense, and our leaders or rulers come out strongly to fight it.
Evil will continue to thrive when good people keep silent.
When the head of a house always call is eldest son a wayward and useless child, the other children will never respect him again, no! Not in this life except the head of the house change the name calling, or the child leave that house and go out to build a reputation of integrity and become great to deserve honour and respect.
SEE We do not force others to love, honour, and respect and fear us; we earn or gain these entitlements by showing love and fairness to ourselves; So let us stop tribalism among the WAZOBIA AND THE MINORITIES, let the Military, Police (FSARs), and other paramilitary forces stop the extra-judiciary killings of Nigerians. You are sending the wrong signals to outsiders not to value our lives and properties in their region, they see and hear us in the news, on papers, the internet-social media, etc.
Our leaders or rulers must be firm in their decisions and resolve, obeying the rules or constitution of the land, obeying court orders and allow the rule of law to prevail. They must not be partisan or tribal opinionated, when they show fatherly affection to all and sundry, other nations and people will get the message. Trump may not be the best of them but his message is clear and the blind can see it, “Touch or treat my people anyhow, and you will see anyhow.”
Leaders response to life challenging issues must be very swift, ACT FIRST AND ASK LATER, this is what is obtainable in other claims.
AND AGAIN We should stop treating ourselves as trash as if we are animals, when we employ and favour only our family member, friends, and tribe, not mind others who really merit the offer, how do we want them to feel, we cheat ourselves in business and government even among tribes, we scam the living day light of anybody who fall into our 419 schemes, go to major markets around us and see people selling fake and expired products in broad day light. Come on lets tell ourselves the truth, what do we expect others to do to us when we do this to ourselves?
IF WE CAN, AND DO TREAT OURSELVES THIS WAY, THEN OTHERS WILL DO WORSE TO US WHEN THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY
Other nations who envy and even hate us are watching and learning, and if this issue is treated with kindergarten gloves, they will hit us where we may not be able to recover again.

South African and other nations of black and whites are our brothers and sisters, they have their own peculiar challenges and evil to contend with, so our brother who are foreigners in their land should not add to their already existing problem least they tip over and start acting like animals, and this is what we are witnessing in the SA today. Some South Africans are criminals and crooks; they deal on drugs, prostitutes and robbery, and some of our own brothers are birds of the same feathers with them hence, the crime is able to thrive in SA.
Some South Africans envy and even hate our Nigerian and other foreigner brothers, they feel the problem of their lives were cause by antecedents or non-antecedents of the foreigners, so they go about wanting to destroy and kill any off them.
Some members of the government of South Africa also carry the notions I mentioned above hence, their nonchalant attitude towards the destruction of properties and killing of foreigners and Nigerians.

WILL THIS BARBARIC ACT STOP?
My answer is YES and NO
Yes: When our government takes a tough stand and have a strong bilateral agreement with SA, or Use the Giant of Africa Warring Approach.
Yes: When the Religious, Government, and other Circular heads in SA come out and reject xenophobia and the envy/hate march ongoing in SA
Yes: When our government screen and vet the documents of our brothers travelling out to other nations, what are their motivations for going? What are they going there to do, and do they already have any criminal records.
Yes: Our government should create a detailed database of all Nigerian citizens both home and abroad, and use it to promote unity, peace and stability.
BUT WILL THIS HAPPEN?
NO
No: Because I do not see the motivation and will either on the path of the SA or Niaja Government to tackle this issue, and I do not know their bias base.
No: Some of our brothers do not want to stop crime and would not listen to anyone who wants to correct them, the proceeds of crime really pays them and their SA counterparts very well hence, they will keep on giving SA people the opportunity to destroy and kill more.
No: Some South Africans especially the lazy ones will continue to look for foreigners and Nigerians to blame for their plight in life.
No: The way some politicians, artists, and some prominent citizens brewing and fanning hatred online and among the populace, there will continue to be resentments and bloodletting.

This Destruction And Killings Did Not Start Today And Will Not Just End Today, Except We Pray And God Intervene, And The Government And People Of Both Nigeria And South Africa Work Towards Peaceful Co-Existence.
We must call our brothers together and tell them to stop retribution, all those who are bent on revenge and retaliations in Nigeria and other nations, stop!
South Africans stop your brothers who like bats or vampires love blood and destruction of properties.
We have lost lives of real human beings and not animals, and millions and billions of money.
Who will bring back the dead?
Who will comfort the bereaved families?
Who will restore back the investment destroyed the way it was before, even if you pay back the money?
How can the trust, love, and respect be earned again after it has been destroyed?
I Have Been Asking My Self This Questions And More…

MEN OF GOD SHOULD SPEAK UP WHEREVER THEY ARE, PREACH PEACE AND LOVE AMONG ALL.
MEN OF GOD SHOULD PRAY FOR THE NATIONS AND ASK GOD TO INTERVENE.
CHILDREN OF GOD FROM ALL DENOMINATIONS SHOULD INTERCEDE IN PRAYER AND FASTING FOR THE NATION.

I PREACH PEACE BECAUSE I AM FOR PEACE AND NOT WAR
I LOVE NIGERIANS AND SOUTH AFRICANS, WE ARE BROTHERS AND NOT ENEMIES, AND WE EVEN HAVE THE SAME SKIN COLOUR AND LOOK ALMOST LOOK ALIKE.
WE ARE BOTH GIANTS IN AFRICA; WE SHARE IDEAS, CULTURE, AND THE SAME COMMON ANCESTRY.
WE MARRY EACH OTHER, CALL MTN TOGETHER AND BUY FROM SHOPRITE TOGETHER.
WE ARE ONE
LET’S STOP THE DESTRUCTION AND KILLINGS.
MY PRAYER IS THIS:

Lord Let Your Love Takeover The Hearts And Minds Of South Africans, Nigerians, And Foreigners In South African. Let Them Love One Another.
Every Blood Sucking Demon On Assignment Of Death And Destruction In South Africa, Fail Your Assignment And Be Arrested By Fire.
Lord Let Your Holy Spirit Take Over The Hearts And Minds Of Nigerians To Be Loving, Trustworthy, Peaceful, And Sincere.

LET US LOVE AND NOT HATE.

COPIED...

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa Xenophobia Kills And Destruction, My Thoughts And Prayer by TUMIC(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2019
What are your own thoughts, opinions, and prayer?

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal: Buhari Not Qualified, I Have Ample Evidence To Sack Him- Atiku / IMN: 3 Brothers, Others Shot Dead As Ashura Procession Turns Bloody / Reasons why Nigeria is not progressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.