Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,885 members, 7,848,572 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa (26429 Views)

President Buhari Meets Nigerians In Rwanda, Says; I Am Proud Of Our Youths / Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nitwit !

So with all of your education, you couldn't recognise a typo.

Perhaps putting two dots after a sentence signify a full graduate from Cambridge university. grin
no I couldn't make sense out of anything because u wrote nonsense... Which like I quoted before emanated from a barren cranium... And apparently that makes u a degenerated cretin.. ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by sammie99: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
What a president (man) cannot do , a woman has done it.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by engrchykae(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
There we go again!

Gullible common sense people!

South Africans are killing your brothers and dancing on their graves
maybe you are happy they are doing zulu dance on the graves of fellow africans.
i dont understand you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
This woman should shut up

We know we are not feeding you and we understand she has to make money somehow.

Hence, her attendance at the World economic forum in Capetown.

Nothwithstading, she should leave issues of national importance and sensitivity out of her usual charade.

The South African government has repeated through proxies on numerous occasions that they are proud of the mob.

They have also stated that they are proud of the mob destroying businesses and label those businesses Nigeria drug dealers and Nigerian human traffickers

Eventhough, we have seen Pakistani and Southafrican shops looted, and we have also seen Ghanaian footballer shot by the SA police.

You sound very bitter. Why not direct your aggression towards the perpetrators of these dastardly acts rather than attacking Oby Ezekwesili for taking a bold step that you probably could never take in 2 lifetimes.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Lorenzop: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You can't just fault this horse of a woman despite your like or dislike of her. She is a fighter's fighter and a woman of the people. With exceptional resume and experience, she has relentlessly pursued social justice and rights of citizens.

She transformed Nigeria's educational system in her time, devoid of any corruption charges, she has stayed through to what she believes.

What is the point of living if you cannot pay the price for your convictions. The essence of purpose is to pursue our beliefs, staying through to them to fulfillment. So that in dying, our eyes can close in relief knowing we left no stone unturned in our times.

Richdad

How on earth did she transform the educational system, has the Nigerian curriculum changed for the past 50 years?. No..under her watch, did we experience more technical schools?..No....so tell me exactly what she did

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Iamgrey5(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
no I couldn't make sense out of anything because u wrote nonsense... Which like I quoted before emanated from a barren cranium... And apparently that makes u a degenerated cretin.. ����
Stop using words you know very little of grin

What is degenerated cretin?

And stop putting two dots at the end of your sentences. Use the appropriate punctuation marks where necessary.

Mr Cambridge English first hand graduate!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Geenosko: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Why cape town, she should have gone to Jo'Burg CBD or Hillsbrow angry
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Iamgrey5(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
engrchykae:
maybe you are happy they are doing zulu dance on the graves of fellow africans.
i dont understand you.
This is a question you need to answer yourself!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by PHIPEX(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
isthatso:

it all depends on whether you want to hear but he has spoken.

https://www.nairaland.com/5407209/xenophobia-buhari-receives-special-envoys
Noted, I missed the news.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Stop using words know very little of grin

What is degenerated cretin?

And stop putting two dots at the end of your sentences. Use the appropriate punctuation marks where necessary.

Mr Cambridge English first hand graduate!
ok I will use words that my fellow first hand graduates can relate with using ur current actions as a locus classicus... I hereby certify u as an idiot.. ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Demanding apology from the President of South Africa is not nearly enough. Apologizing is not going to right the atrocities that they had committed and still do against Nigerians and other nationals. There should be recompense not just for the lives lost but for properties destroyed. The government of Nigeria should not take this very lightly...this is a water shed moment in the Nigeria/South Africa relationship that would help define how other countries view and treat Nigerians.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Iamgrey5(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
ok I will use words that my fellow first hand graduates can relate with using ur current actions as a locus classicus... I hereby certify u as an idiot.. ����
Wtf is degenerated cretin Mr Cambridge English?

Isn't a cretin already degenerated by the definition of a cretin grin

Slowpoke trying to learn how use big words grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Wtf is degenerated cretin?

Is a certin Mr Cambridge English?

Isn't a cretin already degenerated by the definition of a cretin grin

Slowpoke trying to learn how use big words grin

yes naaa a cretin is already degenerated it became imperative to declare a state of emergency in describing u with several synonyms as possible ����

Humor me more my beloved cretin ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Enwhen(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I don't think so, this mentality is being spread by some elites who felt short changed by the current set of elites rulling this nation.

They want you to panic!

Bro , You are getting it wrong ,

It's God that is keeping this Country not man, left to the politicians, there wouldn't be Nigeria, Even Baba Buhari in 2011, wanted such. No doubt , what u said is not completely wrong, but they are more to it. Soon ,Nigerians will be chase out in almost all countries, Our govt has alot to do, I'm putting the blame on the present govt alone because it is accumulation of problems from the onsets, there is hardship, economy is very poor, the rate of unemployment is directly proportional to crime rates...u want to assume all is well when the lion of Africa is negotiating with bandits , You want to assume all is well when our soldiers who defeated rebels in Somalia, Lebanon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Sudan are finding it difficult to overcome little Boko Haram ??...my bro, there is serious problem. O, all our leaders needs to come to round table and start again if Nigeria must survive, because Nigeria is still existing base on false assumptions...there is serious problem, the north is a time bomb, because of the hardship and unemployment rate there.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Iziquiel(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lorenzop:

How on earth did she transform the educational system, has the Nigerian curriculum changed for the past 50 years?. No..under her watch, did we experience more technical schools?..No....so tell me exactly what she did
Same thought playing in my head. I'm thinking how Oby transformed our educational system.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by seguno2: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Subduer:
Is she a man or woman, or both. Looks much like Semenya.

Please go and collect your sense from whoever borrowed it from you.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by seguno2: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You can't just fault this horse of a woman despite your like or dislike of her. She is a fighter's fighter and a woman of the people. With exceptional resume and experience, she has relentlessly pursued social justice and rights of citizens.

She transformed Nigeria's educational system in her time, devoid of any corruption charges, she has stayed through to what she believes.

What is the point of living if you cannot pay the price for your convictions. The essence of purpose is to pursue our beliefs, staying through to them to fulfillment. So that in dying, our eyes can close in relief knowing we left no stone unturned in our times.

Richdad

Do you know if she has also returned all the campaign funds that she stole from her party
Or conviction no reach that level?
Deceptive brood of vipers.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by seguno2: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iziquiel:

Same thought playing in my head. I'm thinking how Oby transformed our educational system.

Don’t mind the sycophants angry

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Iamgrey5(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
yes naaa a cretin is already degenerated it became imperative to declare a state of emergency in describing u with several synonyms as possible ����

Humor me more my beloved cretin ���
A slowpoke like you trying to impress God knows who with big English you don't even know how to use properly.

Deranged is an adjective used to modify a noun

Certin is a noun

Both Deranged and cretin means the Samething. Hence it is virtually impossible to use deranged to modify cretin.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Obakoolex(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Listen to advice and accept correction, and in the end you will be wise (Proverbs 19vs 20)
Iamgrey5:
Who are you a faceless man to question another faceless man about his achievements?

Isn't it pathetic!

To think you even had to bolden the statement you typed for nearly thirty minutes to gain traction grin

What has she achieved outside her usual attempt to hijack issues of national importance and turn it into an avenue to remain relevant.

Where will she have been today if not for jumping on the #bringbackourgirls# issue.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Iamgrey5(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Enwhen:

Bro , You are getting it wrong ,

It's God that is keeping this Country not man, left to the politicians, there wouldn't be Nigeria, Even Baba Buhari in 2011, wanted such. No doubt , what u said is not completely wrong, but they are more to it. Soon ,Nigerians will be chase out in almost all countries, Our govt has alot to do, I'm putting the blame on the present govt alone because it is accumulation of problems from the onsets, there is hardship, economy is very poor, the rate of unemployment is directly proportional to crime rates...u want to assume all is well when the lion of Africa is negotiating with bandits , You want to assume all is well when our soldiers who defeated rebels in Somalia, Lebanon, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Sudan are finding it difficult to overcome little Boko Haram ??...my bro, there is serious problem. O, all our leaders needs to come to round table and start again if Nigeria must survive, because Nigeria is still existing base on false assumptions...there is serious problem, the north is a time bomb, because of the hardship and unemployment rate there.
@ emboldened

I have also always thought about this, but I believe it is a conspiracy by our elites tbh

Northern elites to be precise
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Kento4ken: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Eye service...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
A slowpoke like you trying to impress God knows who with big English you don't even know how to use properly.

Deranged is an adjective used to modify a noun

Certin is a noun

Both Deranged and cretin means the Samething. Hence it is virtually impossible to use deranged to modify cretin.

humor me more ���
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Iamgrey5(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
humor me more ���
Slowpoke go and pick up a brighter grammar textbook. grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by abels(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
what is really your point abeg
Iamgrey5:
This woman should shut up

We know we are not feeding you and we understand she has to make money somehow.

Hence, her attendance at the World economic forum in Capetown.

Nothwithstading, she should leave issues of national importance and sensitivity out of her usual charade.

The South African government has repeated through proxies on numerous occasions that they are proud of the mob.

They have also stated that they are proud of the mob destroying businesses and label those businesses Nigeria drug dealers and Nigerian human traffickers

Eventhough, we have seen Pakistani and Southafrican shops looted, and we have also seen Ghanaian footballer shot by the SA police.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by abels(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
thats who she is a fighter
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Iamgrey5(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
abels:
what is really your point abeg
Isn't it obvious!

She should stop playing bride to the South African government to cover up for her actions because the South African government have made their intentions Clear.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Subduer:
Is she a man or woman, or both. Looks much like Semenya.
You didnt specify your own gender.
Are you still confused about it?
Let's see how you look.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Slowpoke go and pick up a brighter grammar textbook. grin
I'd rather recommend u longman primary dictionary.�����.. I'm way above ur League.... U will only humor me... Nothing more..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Iamgrey5(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I'd rather recommend u longman primary dictionary.�����.. I'm way above ur League.... U will only humor me... Nothing more..
continue dwelling in your ignorance. (U, Ur ) is that your Queen's English cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
continue dwelling in your ignorance. (U, Ur ) is that your Queen's English cheesy
humor me my cretin. ���
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Meets Nigerians In South Africa, Demands Apology From Ramphosa by kenodrill: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2019
Ugly woman Wey get brain...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Work Resumes On Lagos-Badagary Expressway After Sanwo-Olu's Visit / High Profile Corruption Cases Nigerians Expect In 2021 / Seun Kuti:I Wil Not Vote For Buhari Because Of What He Did 2 My Father 31yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.