Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 (1010 Views)

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by BigBabyJesus: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jeffery Epstein isn't dead. He is too good an asset for Mossad to let rot in prison. Apart from the treasure trove of blackmail material Epstein amassed for Mossad, Epstein knows the psychology behind every swamp dweller in the District of Criminals aka Washington. Also, there was no guarantee that Epstein's criminal investigation will not unearth all the perverts in power from Clinton to Trump. This would have seen an end to the Zionists control of the United States.
Since Mossad and Israel could not afford to lose Epstein and their retinue of Washington puppets, Mossad arranged for his fake murder in the guise of a fake suicide to get him out of jail and end the spring cleaning of Washington.

But knowing how Mossad operates, they had to blackmail very powerful people on Epstein's little black Pedo book to arrange for Epstein's murder.

Now these stupid perverts thought they were solving their Pedo scandal with Epstein's fake murder not knowing that Mossad has got another blackmail on them in the form of conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to subvert justice.

Epstein is well and alive in Telaviv.

Now the Jews can finally get their global war with Syria to usher in their fake messiah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by shadrama(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
what are u actually saying bro. i dont know who u are talking about.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
BigBabyJesus:
Jeffery Epstein isn't dead. He is too good an asset for Mossad to let rot in prison. Apart from the treasure trove of blackmail material Epstein amassed for Mossad, Epstein knows the psychology behind every swamp dweller in the District of Criminals aka Washington. Also, there was no guarantee that Epstein's criminal investigation will not unearth all the perverts in power from Clinton to Trump. This would have seen an end to the Zionists control of the United States.
Since Mossad and Israel could not afford to lose Epstein and their retinue of Washington puppets, Mossad arranged for his fake murder in the guise of a fake suicide to get him out of jail and end the spring cleaning of Washington.

But knowing how Mossad operates, they had to blackmail very powerful people on Epstein's little black Pedo book to arrange for Epstein's murder.

Now these stupid perverts thought they were solving their Pedo scandal with Epstein's fake murder not knowing that Mossad has got another blackmail on them in the form of conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to subvert justice.

Epstein is well and alive in Telaviv.

Now the Jews can finally get their global war with Syria to usher in their fake messiah.
Reject anti-Semitism

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by judgementyard(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
It seems you are high? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by BigBabyJesus: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
immhotep:

Reject anti-Semitism

Behave, Goyim!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
BigBabyJesus:

Behave, Goyim!
Love is love.
Embrace race-mixing and diversity.
Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by BigBabyJesus: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
judgementyard:
It seems you are high? undecided

Oh my sweet summer child

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by Validated: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hallucination....
Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
I think he is right...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 10, 2019
TayehJiboluwa:
I think he is right...

I do not just THINK he is right. He is absolutely correct.

This 4chan post was posted at 8:44 AM ET 10 minutes before the story broke to the public via
‪@AaronKatersky‬

on twitter at 8:53 AM. Post number: 222520257 on /pol/. Not lending any credence to this story but it was posted before anyone knew Epsten was dead. Decide for yourself.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TribunalReport/status/1160193348256358400

"Not saying anything after this, please do not try and dox me but last night after 0415 count, they took him to medical in a wheelchair front cuffed, but not one triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trips van shows up. We don’t release on weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know he’s put in a single man cell and ”hangs himself?”

Here’s the thing, the trip van didn’t even sign in, and we did not record the plate number.. and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van, according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate.

You guys, I m shaking right now – but I think they switched him out…"

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/report-prison-workers-post-10-minutes-before-media-reported-epsteins-death-guy-in-green-dress-military-outfit-switched-him-out/

Is Mossad running kinky sex rings?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Does river water flow downstream?

Do bears shiiit in the woods?

Did Buhari rig the 2019 Presidential election?

I bet you already know the answers to these. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 10, 2019
immhotep:

Reject anti-Semitism

I’ll give you some “truly horrible expressions of bigotry" you should first reject before advising others.

Palestinians are: “beasts walking on two legs” (Menachem Begin), “drugged cockroaches in a bottle” (Rafael Eitan), “hungry crocodiles” (Ehud Barak), who “must be crushed like grasshoppers” (Yitzhak Shamir).

Imagine David Cameron, Theresa May, or Boris Johnson, calling the Jews cockroaches or grasshoppers, let alone calling for Jews to be murdered.

And every leading UK politician and military figure had done the same as a matter of routine for decades?

There are lunatics and there are racists but the bastard children of Yahweh in Tel Aviv are both!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by BigBabyJesus: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2019
Zoharariel:

I do not just THINK he is right. He is absolutely correct.

This 4chan post was posted at 8:44 AM ET 10 minutes before the story broke to the public via
‪@AaronKatersky‬

on twitter at 8:53 AM. Post number: 222520257 on /pol/. Not lending any credence to this story but it was posted before anyone knew Epsten was dead. Decide for yourself.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TribunalReport/status/1160193348256358400

"Not saying anything after this, please do not try and dox me but last night after 0415 count, they took him to medical in a wheelchair front cuffed, but not one triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trips van shows up. We don’t release on weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know he’s put in a single man cell and ”hangs himself?”

Here’s the thing, the trip van didn’t even sign in, and we did not record the plate number.. and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van, according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate.

You guys, I m shaking right now – but I think they switched him out…"

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/report-prison-workers-post-10-minutes-before-media-reported-epsteins-death-guy-in-green-dress-military-outfit-switched-him-out/

Is Mossad running kinky sex rings?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Does river water flow downstream?

Do bears shiiit in the woods?

Did Buhari rig the 2019 Presidential election?

I bet you already know the answers to these. grin

I was on 4chan /Pol/ when that thread was posted.
Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Zoharariel:

I’ll give you some “truly horrible expressions of bigotry" you should first reject before advising others.

Palestinians are: “beasts walking on two legs” (Menachem Begin), “drugged cockroaches in a bottle” (Rafael Eitan), “hungry crocodiles” (Ehud Barak), who “must be crushed like grasshoppers” (Yitzhak Shamir).

Imagine David Cameron, Theresa May, or Boris Johnson, calling the Jews cockroaches or grasshoppers, let alone calling for Jews to be murdered.

And every leading UK politician and military figure had done the same as a matter of routine for decades?

There are lunatics and there are racists but the bastard children of Yahweh in Tel Aviv are both!
The Roman empire destroyed Judea in AD 70, and chased the Jews into Europe and Russia.

Stop complaining and embrace the works of your Roman ancestors.

Long live diversity.
Re: The Greatest Jewish Blackmail Will Lead Us To WW3 by garetz: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Go easy with the antisemitism bro

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lgbt Flags To Be Flown At US Embassies / Far Right Political Parties In Israel / What Is A Ukrainian T-84 Tank Doing In Arizona?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.