Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (62084 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by HolinessForever: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
SHOW OF STRENGTH: CHINA and Russia have joined forces and are staging huge war games in a show of unity to the West, sparking fears of WW3.

It comes as growing tensions with the US and joint concern regarding the rise of the Taliban in Afghanistan have further united the two nations.

An estimated 13,000 troops from the People’s Liberation Army and the Russian Army took part in the combat exercises in northwestern China.

The military drills reflect the increasingly closer ties between Beijing and Moscow and are a defiant bid to prove their alliance to Western forces.

Russian media have stressed the aim is specifically to counteract "mounting pressure" from the West, just one week after thousands of Marines and sailors took part in the US Navy's largest war game in 40 years.

The drill, aiming to prove America's "readiness" for potential global conflict, marks a return to similar Cold War exercises that were seen during the 1980s.

It’s thought that 36 ships and more than 50 virtual units took part in the mission alongside military and civilians, according to the Defense Post.

RETALIATION

Beijing had previously staged drills off the coast of Taiwan, in what is widely seen as a dress rehearsal for an invasion, despite Washington's interventions.

Now seemingly in retaliation, Russian forces were observed firing shots from Chinese wheeled tanks and armoured vehicles.

"Russian servicemen hit most of the targets" despite their lack of experience with the Chinese military equipment, TV Zvezda - a network owned by the Moscow defence ministry - boasted.

The war games, involving both ground troops and air forces, are set to continue until Friday in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, which is rich in different terrain.

The region borders Xinjiang, which shares a narrow frontier with Afghanistan - raising concerns in Beijing that the Taliban's "terrorism" could spill over into their territory.

"NEW ERA"

Following the removal of Western forces, the jihadist group has continued to seize control of the country to worrying effect - and has been bringing a taste of their extreme form of Islam.

China and Russia's interests have once again aligned, seeing Russia separately deploy forces to the old Soviet border with Afghanistan in a joint operation with its allies in central Asia.

Now, they want their drills to "deepen the joint anti-terrorism operations between the Chinese and Russian militaries and demonstrate the firm determination and strength of the two countries to jointly safeguard international and regional security and stability," according to outlet, Xinhua, citing officials.

They demonstrate a "new height of the China-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership of coordination for a new era and of the strategic mutual trust, pragmatic exchanges and coordination between the two countries."

And further military exercises are set to come involving the forces of the two autocracies.

As well as strengthening their positions, Russian expert Alexander Lomanov told Kommersant that the exercise purposely defies the Western expectation that there will never be close cooperation between Beijing and Moscow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYlDLdUOMpA

"The manoeuvres send a clear signal to those forces in the West that expect to divide Moscow and Beijing," he said.

They "cement" the cooperation between China and Russia, he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF8LIcdkX2U

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15826705/ww3-fears-china-russia-forces-troops-war-games-west/amp/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by osamz007: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
All of una combine USA go still beat una

Like for USA. share for CHINA AND RUSSIA

805 Likes 103 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
osamz007:
All of u combine
God pass them..

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by YeyeGbami: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
We go fit bet countries wey go first surrender?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Visocrate(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok as Una dey prepare make anything no happen to Africa o abeg we never comot from surrendering book haram members who have killed thousands and burnt houses then some one is arranging them for pardon and amnesty also IPOB, seeking for secession is there, banditry, kidnappings and confusion are all there embracing one another, pls we the Africans Nija to be precise we will just read and watch as you guys settle your differences and learn from it in case of necessity but of course we can't contribute and we are not part of it o abeg na person wey don chop dey fight we never see food chop then we go go put ourselves for problems make I also use the opportunity message that president wey dey always call Buhari when things are bad or nations are fighting like Israel and Gaza then you will call to seek for assistance abeg meet other presidents leave our own alone him no even well so leave am for us I rest I case

39 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
The Red Dragon( China) and Bear (Russia) Joining Forces for one Major Assignment. Operation bring down the " Sleeping Giant "( USA).

Reminds me of How GOD Almighty Empowered Nebuchadnezzar and his Hosts to Scatter His First Born Israel when they turned their backs against Him. If GOD Dealt with Israel, then Babylon the Great will not be Spared.

The USA Today is a shadow of itself,
The USA Today is on the edge of oblivion,
America is no longer feared or Respected,
America has become a bunch of Clown,
Nomerica Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

201 Likes 18 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by osamz007: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and Bear (Russia) Joining Forces for one Major Assignment. Operation bring down the " Sleeping Giant "( USA).

Reminds me of How GOD Almighty Empowered Nebuchadnezzar and his Hosts to Scatter His First Born Israel when they turned their backs against Him. If GOD Dealt with Israel, then Babylon the Great will not be Spared.

The USA Today is a shadow of itself
The USA Today is on the edge of oblivion
America is no longer feared or Respected
America has become a bunch of Clown
The Great LovePeddler Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Spiritual Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

214 Likes 25 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by slawormiir: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....
Righteousness2:

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Spiritual Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.
I just dey imagine the day way me and this Righteousness2 go dey the same house..
Chibuezem:
you too dey imagine but if it should happen.... HE WILL CRUSH YOU
He go fit survive smoke? Me na exhaust...I go tie weed for am make he smoke if he manage survive then I go give am two slim beautiful runs babe make them bang am all day and and all night

82 Likes 15 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by ursullalinda(f): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
All these people chanting war war should be calming down......life is too beautiful to be destroyed because of stupidity of mankind

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by tempem: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
cool
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Dalil8: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'd like WW3 battleground to be on U.S mainland.

Take the battle to their cities.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.

185 Likes 17 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by heniford2: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Make the war come jor

6 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Russia and China are arrogant, and people who are arrogant often miss out in terms of strategic challenges. The West is known for their non boastful disposition and smartness.
The West are like the Yorubas while Russia/China are like the Fulanis. cheesy

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by fourboys: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Abeg China and Russia should take it easy I never repent embarassed embarassed

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Naija is busy rearing cows

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Authoreety: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ok
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hahahah, laughing at Chinese Army. This alliance will be their undoing

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by GeneralPula: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
China is minus 1

They’re looking for who to attached with to face USA..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by SimplePlan34: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
The USA is living in past glory. If China and Russia join forces they would kill d USA

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by tutudesz: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
This na America vs Russia/China war
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by LaserWr: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
I really miss Donald Trump, if he was here who is China?this happens if you have a weak person as American president.

Joe Biden is weak

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
It's coming
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by mrjaydee(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
When our own soldiers go do thier own war games? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by omorttee4u(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
With all the sophisticated weapon on ground, disaster aloom..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Emergingnation(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s]Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!!

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.[/s]
In your fulani mind !

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by fourboys: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.
if Russia alone can defeat USA, why join forces with china

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Arizonaz: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
This world makes me sick.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by almarthins(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF8LIcdkX2U

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15826705/ww3-fears-china-russia-forces-troops-war-games-west/amp/

They re indirectly fulfilling the book. I have no doubt in my mind that war will one day breakout. But who will be d first to start it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

China Floods-passengers Fearing Death Texted Their Wills And Final Goodbyes(Pix) / ''NOT MY KING'' - In UK, Thousands Protest Against The Monarchy (Pics) / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.