Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,546 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours (1095 Views)

How To Get Google Adsense Approval Under 24 Hours - How I Did It. / Adsense Approval / I Would Get Adsense Approval For You With Just 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours by magodoro: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm *back at here* with good news.

Recall that I once posted here that I got AdSense approval in 6 hours (https://www.nairaland.com/5213294/wow-got-AdSense-Approval-6). Well, I've done something similar again. I just got another approval within 12 hours.

But this time, with less articles. Only 4 articles; 1000 words each.

I just realized that getting the approval isn't as difficult as many think. You just need to put in some effort.

Here's how I do it ... and how you can easily get it, too.

First, have in mind that the most important thing is your content. IT HAS TO BE ORIGINAL.

What I usually do is to write each article from my head. I write about things I don't need to do any research on.

Just think about that moment in school when you had to write a composition on how you spent your third term holiday.

Did you need any research to write that? That's what I'm talking about.

Write something like that. It can even be a review of your current phone, based on your personal experience with it. Very simple!

4 solid articles of 1000 words each are enough to get approved.

Next, is to create your About, Privacy Policy, and Contact pages. You don't need to spend forever getting these created. 30 minutes is okay. In fact, I once got approval without a Privacy Policy page.

Apply as soon as everything is set.

You'll get a response within a few hours. You may, however, have to wait for like 2 weeks if you're not applying from an existing AdSense account.

That's all! No hidden secrets.

P.S: Some people have to pay to get this info (or something even less valuable). But you're getting it for free. This is my way of giving back. If you find this helpful ... abeg just remember me for your prayers oo. I still dey hustle too.

Feel free to ask any question.
Re: I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours by Salim27(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Can you please post your URL so that we can learn more from your style please
Re: I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours by magodoro: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Salim27:
Can you please post your URL so that we can learn more from your style please
I've mentioned all I do to get approval. What style are you talking about again?
Re: I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours by hellengeek(f): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2019
can you please tell me about my site I havent content its a community site take a look https://supertasker.pk/tasks and tell me how can i apply for ads.
Re: I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours by magodoro: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2019
hellengeek:
can you please tell me about my site I havent content its a community site take a look https://supertasker.pk/tasks and tell me how can i apply for ads.
I'm not sure if AdSense approves websites like yours. But apply and let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours by yunasonline: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2020
Can tel me my site oki for Adsense Approval https://www.darkroomclicks.com/blog/ if oki guide me how to apply Adsense
Re: I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours by Leobed: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Check out my blog bro I recently applied for Adsense on Monday, I haven't gotten a Feedback though because I signed up for a new one.
What's your say on the blog.
Here is it worldtecharena.com
Re: I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours by Red7: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
magodoro:

I've mentioned all I do to get approval. What style are you talking about again?

Good Evening

I didn't want to quite you on the literature thread but your comment caught my attention.

I have a team of three, myself and a couple of my brothers and together we write extensively and have cast experience in producing quality writings.

I'll like you to give me a trial as I promised you won't be dissapointed. Not only do I have a team of quality hands capable of working with me to bring your ideas to fruition, you can expect a mutually beneficial and rewarding relationship because " Relationships " to me is as beneficial as the financial rewards for writing.

You can count on me to produce captivating ebooks, product reviews, news articles, Health and fitness articles, Cryptocurrency and financial advisory articles.

Whatever your content needs maybe, you can count on me to give you satisfactory results. And, guess what, I use premium tools like Grammarly, Turnitin to list a few of the resources I use for working.

Kindly connect with me so we can discuss all your content writing needs on

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: I Did It Again! Adsense Approval Within 12 Hours by covidkiller: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good evening,

Can u help someone get approval for a fee?

If yes, let me have your WhatsApp.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Channel To Join / Check Out My Website: Dtads.com / Please Assist Me In Designing My Personal Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.