Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee (6403 Views)

Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by efighter: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
izombie:
Igbos are so bad that you people will rather die than let igbos have their own country. Let igbos have their country. It's very simple.

You can't have your own country beside Nigeria, if we do that mistake, you people will now start trafficking drugs to and through Nigeria just the way Mexico does to USA. SO, you cannot have an independent country beside Nigeria where you will legalize drugs trafficking, armed robbery and kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by madenigga(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
hammerVJ:
DEY USED WAR TO DESTROY IGBO LAND.

THEY NEVER REBUILT IT, AS DEY DO IN BORNO TODAY WITH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THEN THEY TOOK ALL IGBO MONEY IN THE BANK AND REFUSE THEM ACCESS TO THEIR OWN MONEY TILL DATE AFTER BIAFRA WAR.

THEN THEY OCCUPIED IGBO GAS AND OIL TO FEED THEIR HUNGRY PEOPLE IN SOUTH WEST AND NORTH.

THEN, THEY REFUSED IGBO WILL HAVE LEADERSHIP REPRESENTATION, THAT ONLY FULANI WILL BE LEADING IGBOS.

THEN, THEY SENT FULANI HERDSMEN TO RAPE IGBO WOMEN AND KILL DEM.

THEN THEY CLOSE DOWN ALL BUSINESS IN SE AND EVEN THE ONE IGBOS BRING TO THE SOUTH EAST LIKE INNOSON, THEY TRY TO CLOSE IT DOWN OR FORCE HIM OUT TO LAGOS OR KADUNA OR KANO.

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEY DECIDE THAT IT IS ONLY IGBO WOMEN DEY WILL ALL BE MARRYING. COLLECTING THE WOMEN BELONGING TO THE IGBO NATION.

THESE NIGERIANS ARE THE REAL PROBLEM.

I AM GLAD, SOUTH AFRICANS AND ASIANS UNDERSTAND NIGERIA IS THE PROBLEM RATHER THAN THIS TRIBAL BS.
I am Igbo, but to tell u the truth, a lot if the things u said are not 100% true
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by madenigga(m): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
efighter:

You can't have your own country beside Nigeria, if we do that mistake, you people will now start trafficking drugs to and through Nigeria just the way Mexico does to USA. SO, you cannot have an independent country beside Nigeria where you will legalize drugs trafficking, armed robbery and kidnapping.
I do not support Nigeria's breakup, but to tell u the truth this your post is not just ignorant but it's a highly stvpid way of thinking

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by madenigga(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
See cowards begging for what they feel is their right.
Ojukwu wasn't a coward and didn't go about begging for referendum from Nigeria before declaring Biafra you cowards have been begging for, the north has even tried helping you by telling you to leave their region and go declare Biafra twice yet you refused, maybe you want northerners to come and declare Biafra for you.
Declare your Biafra once and for all instead of blackmailing other Nigerians for holding you back.
Obviously the thread is all about black mailing Igbo's for being in Nigeria. The man is the one crying not us undecided.

Get used to it, though I don't support Nigeria's break up

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by madenigga(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
spectroscopic:

That's counter productive. Dont you think so?. If I were Nigeria I will let Igbos go and form their own country so that they stop 'disgracing' the green passport. What really does Nigeria gain from Igbos that will warrant not letting them go after all these disgrace?
If u want to know who Nigeria benefits Nothing from, let the north especially the core north say they want to seceed, the entire Nigeria would support them.

That's how you know the people who are contributing and the people who are not and the people who are benefitting and the people who are not tongue
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by madenigga(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
RTSC2:
He forgot to mention that Igbo's are the reason Nigeria is reckoned as a sporting nation.

He also forget to mention that his abokiii people are the reason tourists don't come to Nigeria and is regarded as the global poverty and insecurity capital.

Dimwitted mallam.
He also forgot to mention that they are the reason Igbo's are all over the world in the first place.

If Nigeria is better who go travel

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Area4Area: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
madenigga:

Obviously the thread is all about black mailing Igbo's for being in Nigeria. The man is the one crying not us undecided.

Get used to it, though I don't support Nigeria's break up
Go through most of the posts on the thread and tell me you didn't see where some were already agitating and that was why I responded to them.
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by madenigga(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Go through most of the posts on the thread and tell me you didn't see where some were already agitating and that was why I responded to them.

That's the line used when someone wants to be pointing fingers when actually 4points back to him.

And all the excuses used here in this thread are facts.

The man is speaking from both sides of his mouth, last year he was castigating Nnamdi KANU, this year he is saying Igbo's are Nigerias problem abroad. That's plain stupidity to me

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by madenigga(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Asquare84:
Let give them biafra and Nigeria will regain it respect in comity of nation
Just as Niger republic has respect in the comitee of Nations right.

The only reason you northerners don't want Nigerias breakup is because a lot of you have been to Niger republic and u know wasup, u that don't know was up.

Don't come here and talk as if if Nigeria breaks Arewa will become london

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Iamgrey5(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Detecting the blame won't solve anything.

The problem of Nigeria is the elite Vs the middle class and Lower class.

The problem of Nigeria is the 1000 people that shared our resources since the beginning of time.

I thought Buhari would be different, but maybe I thought wrong.
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by thinksense: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
the truth be told why this people kip put these country into shame outside the country shore.
american
vietnam
malasiya
indonisia
china
englan
germay
even in african countries to mention but few.
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Area4Area: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
madenigga:

That's the line used when someone wants to be pointing fingers when actually 4points back to him.

And all the excuses used here in this thread are facts.

The man is speaking from both sides of his mouth, last year he was castigating Nnamdi KANU, this year he is saying Igbo's are Nigerias problem abroad. That's plain stupidity to me
Have you gone through those posts, yes or no? I care less about about what the fool is/was saying which made no sense to me and that was why I didn't want to dignify him by replying to his silly comment.
Everyone with half a brain knows that that was a hate and xenophobic comment against Igbos
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by madenigga(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Have you gone through those posts, yes or no? I care less about about what the fool is/was saying which made no sense to me and that was why I didn't want to dignify him by replying to his silly comment.
Everyone with half a brain knows that that was a hate and xenophobic comment against Igbos
I am happy you see the reason why we are angry.

Why would someone just wake up and utter such thing

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Mckennedy: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
newsynews:

Mukhtar Daniyan, popularly known as Aye Dee, has hinted that Igbos are the reason why Nigerians are hated all over the world.

This he said in the heat of the xenophobic attacks suffered by Nigerians in South Africa.

A South African Twitter handle tweeted a video showing a Kenyan man expressing why Nigerians are hated in his country and in other African countries.

When the interviewer asked to know why he feels there’s an influx of Nigerians in more African countries, he said:

Reacting to the video, Aye Dee stated that the man seen speaking was not referring to Nigerians in total but a particular group.

When confronted, Aye Dee went on to give an hint about the group he believes are the reason why foreigners dislike Nigerians.

He added:

He then went ahead to share a video showing the Sardauna of Sokoto sharing his opinion about the Igbos.

Excerpt from the interview with Sardauna:

https://wotzup.ng/igbos-are-the-reason-nigerians-are-hated-all-over-the-world-aye-dee/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

Cc lalasticlala

Isn’t that funny that After all these trash you posted yet you can’t live without the Igbo’s , they asked for referendum you tag it war oluwale Nigerians!
Last I checked in Nigeria IPOB were proscribed “TERRORIST ORGANIZATION” Today the man you labeled “ TERRORIST” is at EU yet your common sense doesn’t tell you Anything?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Mrfeel: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
auwal1010:
It is a bitter truth of course, but Igbo's should be ashamed of themselves. They always blame other Nigerians on their problems. But the reality is that, they are the source of their problems all over the globe. And mind you that we will never let you go. Because even if we, we will continue to bear your cantankerousness.
The only bitter truth is that, Afonjas northerners middle belt are depending on the natural resources in biafran land that's why they can let us go, you people have abandoned ur farms for oil

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Seetto: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
hammerVJ:
[s][/s]

ARE U IGBO?

IF U ARE NOT, THEN IGBO IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

WAT IS THIS BYFORCE ATTACHE?

MY FRIEND STAND ON YOUR OWN.
With the damages done already, u guys are going no where,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Not Dubai, China, UK Or US, This Is Ebonyi State The New Dubai Of Africa / Gombe Governor Governs Without Commissioners And A Deputy / National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.