Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi (1143 Views)

Oyo: PDPVanguard Withdraws Support For Seyi Makinde, APC Welcomes Them / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by pepperdem360: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2019
The daughter of the Vice President is currently campaigning and voting massively for Seyi Awolowo an housemate in Bigbrother Naija pepperdem edition.

See screenshot of her social media post to this effect.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Jasen1(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2019
Its obvious what is going in SA and other part of Nigeria doesn't concern her

Because I didn't see post anything about it

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Nickisindigo(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2019
family cant be ignored

1 Like

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by pepperdem360: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Federal government and our collective wealth to vote children of elites and the "peasant" will join to vote him too.

After then he calls the housemates names "peasants"(Frodd) insult their dead relatives (Thelma), belittle their generation (Mercy)

Our mumu never do!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Tomide007: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Jasen1:

She spoke against the xenophobic attacks
Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Jasen1(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2019
Tomide007:

She spoke against the xenophobic attacks

OK

I didn't notice

I withdraw my statement
Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Ladipodeal: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2019
Jasen1:

She is related to Seyi by blood. Her mum is from Awolowo family.
Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by BigIyanga: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2019
pepperdem360:
The daughter of the Vice President is currently campaigning and voting massively for Seyi Awolowo an housemate in Bigbrother Naija pepperdem edition.

See screenshot of her social media post to this effect.
A housemate.. not “an”
housemate.. ‘h’ is not silent in house.. maybe in ur dialect
Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by gebest: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
I thought they say BBNaija is devilish.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Is Obvious BBNAIJA has gone TRIBAL

Awolowo introduced tribalism to politics, now Kiki , osibanjo daughter is now doing same...

Habaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The coming week on bbnaija will be hot as tribalism is about to set in..

Campaigning for seyi because he is a yoruba, if not, no other reason.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by OAUTemitayo: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Awolowo introduced tribalism to politics, now Kiki , osibanjo daughter is now doing same...

Habaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Obviously you don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
OAUTemitayo:
Obviously you don't have sense.
I don't have sense because I said the obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by baby124: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't have sense because I said the obvious truth.
They are cousins and Awolowo’s great grand children. Why won’t she support her family member?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Habaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Let me ask you a question:

If your cousin is in BBNaija will you support him? Then why blame Kiki for supporting her family?

If you give a false reply to my question, I will instruct the Nigeria civil defense to tie you to the stakes and give you 49 strokes of cane to re-format your thinking.
Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Iblad0994:

Let me ask you a question:

If your cousin is in BBNaija will you support him? Then why blame Kiki for supporting her family?

If you give a false reply to my question, I will instruct the Nigeria civil defense to tie you to the stakes and give you 49 strokes of cane to re-format your thinking.

She should have been vocal right from onset not now..

Every single thing she is doing is based on ethnicity and tribal affiliations.

It sounds suprising but it shouldn't be how vice president family could be this tribalistic even to a show.

That is to say osibanjo is not what he profess to be...

Ethnicity controls greater part of him.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Daviddson(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'm not trying to play holier-than-thou, but somebody has to say the bitter truth and I volunteer to. This lady is supposed to be a pastor's daughter, but her social media life is so far has been far from 'it'. BBN is an immoral TV show or her parents also in support? Interesting. angry

1 Like

Re: Federal Government: Kiki Osinbanjo Campaigns For Seyi by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

She should have been vocal right from onset not now..

Every single thing she is doing is based on ethnicity and tribal affiliations.

It sounds suprising but it shouldn't be how vice president family could be this tribalistic even to a show.

That is to say osibanjo is not what he profess to be...

Ethnicity controls greater part of him.

What are you even saying? She’s just vocal now or what do you mean?

Even if she solicits people to vote for him, how is that your concern?

Even if she does it based on the fact that Seyi is Yoruba, how is that your headache?

When Davido’s uncle was contesting for governorship election, he supported him by default, that’s what is called family.

She’s asking people to vote for her cousin and you’re here saying woto woto, Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

EDO APC Crisis: ‘the Battle Line Is Drawn’, Oshiomhole Speaks / Army Clashes With Ndlea In Enugu / The Official Price Of Petrol In Nigeria Is Now N125 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.