Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ (30019 Views)

#EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Redfruit(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
simonlee:
How many Kaduna people are even on tweeter sef?
last time i checked, only Shehu Sani could afford the time, device and data bundle! grin
Ewu
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Jostoman: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
The word is watching u too Mr governor
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Watercarrier: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaOhafia:
A.Y don go far o, I remember demonstration days in zaria
Awon Samaru crew grin
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by sdee2k3: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hell -rufai
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Ashnoor(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
So u guys above thought ur hate speech against him will make any change? Where were u when he personally went after the Abuja-Kaduna kidnappers? someone will be chilling at home and be making allegations! Have u ever been to kd? Well, everything is good and better than where ever u r sending ur bigotry from. They said he hate xtians while 40-50% of his close companions r xtians, have u heard of Samuel aruwan? he's the closest and most trusted man to him! The media r doing well in blackmailing people but believe me an example will soon be set!
#if u'r against me go to hell but don't qoute me!
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 11, 2019
glink2015:
Hell-rufai is making all efforts to be the presidential candidate of APC ...but all will turn against him.

Someone that's not capable of organising a state with similar ethnic group and religion how will he govern the entire Federation that consists of different ethnic and religious beliefs.....

Hell-rufai, o Ni k___re

come 1st... i think say tinibu wants the 2023 presido?

what of our VP na?
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by Amchido(m): 5:58am On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari could be a saint in comparison with this short devil.
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by nellyelitz(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Ambcharles:
Omojuwa.... A neutral BMO
you don't know him.
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by NwaOhafia: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Watercarrier:

Awon Samaru crew grin
See one of us

grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: ‘Be Careful Of What You Tweet About Kaduna, I'm Watching’ by NwaOhafia: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2019
9jaBlogger:

Na so the life be, my brother.

Na turn by turn.

We sef go reach & pass there.

I fit done go far pass am but na just say my own no dey do with media grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Complies With Tinubu’s Order, Vacates Lagos Office Shared With EFCC / Osagie Ize-Iyamu To Dump PDP For APC / Second Niger Bridge Users Will Pay Toll - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.