Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? (691 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens / Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? by banom(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Haba, prophets of doom and religious con business men we have in Nigeria predicted that NNAMDI KANU will be disgraced..... please what is really happening , when will he be disgraced cuz I can't wait anymore....

The reason I am saying this is that instead ofthe prophesied disgrace and shame of NNAMDI KANU, all am seeing is the guy going higher and higher , he is currently in Brussel taking Biafran agitation to an unprecedented height....

Noooo. I reject this ooo . He must be disgraced oooo. He can't be honored this way....he must be disgraced by fire by force.... A must .. because some pastors said so ....yeah...it must come to pass...

My guys how una see am ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? by banom(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmmmm. He must be disgraced ooooo. By fire by force

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
This kinda post scares nairaland zombies

They will run away from it...its not giving them good feelings AND THE END BIAFRA IS FAST APPROACHING

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2019

They will run away from it...its not giving them good feelings AND BIAFRA IS FAST APPROACHING
Re: Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2019

They will run away from it...its not giving them good feelings AND BIAFRA IS FAST APPROACHING

Even Nigeria government knows that...that's why they don't care anymore if Nigeria is burning
Re: Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? by Banmeallday: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
banom:
Haba, prophets of doom and religious con business men we have in Nigeria predicted that NNAMDI KANU will be disgraced..... please what is really happening , when will he be disgraced cuz I can't wait anymore....

The reason I am saying this is that instead ofthe prophesied disgrace and shame of NNAMDI KANU, all am seeing is the guy going higher and higher , he is currently in Brussel taking Biafran agitation to an unprecedented height....

Noooo. I reject this ooo . He must be disgraced oooo. He can't be honored this way....he must be disgraced by fire by force.... A must .. because some pastors said so ....yeah...it must come to pass...

My guys how una see am ?

It is you that will be disgraced because as he is fighting for the better of his people, you are hating on him instead of fighting for the betterment of yours...

Or is it that you are one of those shythole Niggers from the Area of Niggers aka Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? by gidgiddy: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
Onward March To Freedom!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Prophets Of Doom, When Will NNAMDI KANU Be Disgraced ? by banom(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
He must be disgraced oooo

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Government Introduces Mobile Clinics (photos / No More Blame Game, Need 10 Like Minded Youth For Something Big / Kaduna State Government Started Paying 30k Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.