Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel (42858 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by MhizMuna: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
It keeps on getting weirder and weirder!!!

Ghanaian Songstress Mzbel has subjected social media to a complete astonishment following a revelation she made about her ex best friend Afia Schwarzenegger.

According to Mzbel, the comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger had a sexual affair with a dog in exchange for money in Kumasi, a city in Ghana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQawVQKRx9E

Mzbel who resorted to Facebook Live earlier today exposed Afia, her long time best friend now her enemy for travelling a long way just to have sex with a dog.

https://www./2019/09/afia-schwarzenegger-was-paid-to-sleep-with-a-dog-mzbel.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by tyup(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
Never tell a girl / lady / woman your secret no matter how tight the friendship or relationship bond might be

ladies are Naturally & basically just bitchy it's in their blood sad

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Praizeupdates: 2:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by makuayouf: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
angry
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Everything is always funny on Nl until it’s your turn

15 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Jerrick(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
No be today!

Chinese dog, Not even a German Shepherd!

Tufiakwa!

shocked

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Richdad50(m): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Latidoh1: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Hotzone(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Arnold Afia Schwarzenegger
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Sirpaul(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nonsense Ingredients
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Fingerlins: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
cool
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by DeviIhimseIf: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
post=82129266:
No be today!
[/s]

16 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by tayo200(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
her kitten... what's my own
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by SILVERLINES: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
nothing of this is meaningful to me at this moment

right now i'm waiting patiently for our victory

I'm heavenly atikulated at this moment

my blood and my soul is atikulated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by faithfull18(f): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Not our business.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by DonBenny77(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ghana women and konkonsa!!
I like them sha very cheap commodities

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by careytommy37(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Akposy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
*STREET AWARENESS CAMPAIGN AT LAGOS STATE.*

On our visit to the "SAY NO TO SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION" project by Conceptional Crew in conjunction with Ogwa TV, it was an amazing project as they were making a film to help create an awareness that "depression is real but suicide is not the answer".
LEAD Project came in to create a community awareness show/interview session and documentary to first:
•Check the knowledge of people in the community from teenagers, adult to parents on the issue of suicide and depression.

•To educate the community on what depression is all about and how suicide is not the answer and how been there for a family member, friends, acquaintance e.t.c. can make a difference in someone’s life.

•The benefit of trusting someone and sharing their thoughts and also the role of a confidant (if someone is trusting you with their pain, no one makes you a judge over them).

We did a street interview on many shop owners as well as passersby and questions were asked and replies were filmed and documented to help other communities or individuals who will have access to the video get insight on depression and suicide.

"SAY NO TO SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION”

If you want to reach us or refer someone please contact our social support line:

• +2348031936319
• +2348169588272
• +2347069056362

#LEAD
#LivingEverydayAboveDepression

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Akposy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
OMG
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by renewable1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by lost24: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
Na because money.
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by kaymart: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
...when you thought you've seen it all.
Life cones up with another mystery.
Life indeed is a shocker.
''Never say never''
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Gelswin(f): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
SMH... Anything for attention

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Emrixx(f): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Friends turn Enemies

Inside Life
Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Olayinka8793(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Imagine inserting your di*k into a pvssy knowing fully well a dog's di* k has already pound it?
That is literally eating a dog's leftover.

2 Likes

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Their life, their business.

1 Like

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by Engrjj: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Greetings nairalanders

Appeal to the general public for financial assistance
Please take your time to verify my story if you doubt.

My mother has kidney failure in need of 12m naira for kidney transplant or 10.5m for The transplant at Zenith Hospital Abuja here in Nigeria.

Pls support us I'm begging you all. She has been on dialysis since April last year and God has been so merciful to us all.

On Monday I was at Lagos State governors office to submit a letter of financial support see the received copy by the chief of staff below.

My state governor of Edo state supported us with 1m my church RCCG supported us with 1m.

It's on Punch and daily trust newspaper. I'm not lying pls help me with any amount I'm on this alone as her only child and the only available person to take care of her pls help us. She does dialysis at kidney solution and dialysis center Ikeja you can Google it and call them to confirm. I have many of her videos on YouTube also on my Facebook.

Pls help me. Thanks

Re: Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel by money121(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Slammed By Fans Over Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.