Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

AFRICA IS A CEMETERY, SAY'S RUSSIAN PRESIDENT - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AFRICA IS A CEMETERY, SAY'S RUSSIAN PRESIDENT (1459 Views)

Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Russia President, Vladimir Putin Says: Africa Is A Cemetery For Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFRICA IS A CEMETERY, SAY'S RUSSIAN PRESIDENT by blazesam(m): 5:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Russian President Vladimir Putin hits Africa Again!

"Africa will never be independent, Africans believe in Europeans, Americans, and Chinese more than themselves. They don't trust themselves at all, African technocrats/Engineers aren't given the platform to practice what they studied instead they hire Chinese to construct roads for themselves.

A white man will commit a crime in Africa but no action will be taken because the African authorities view us as Demigods, far from the truth. A black man can be abducted in Europe get harassed and even be killed but no African authority can even question. Africans present themselves as weak people with no hope, especially when dealing with Europeans and Americans.

They are their own enemies. They hate each other and this gives their colonial masters the opportunity to continue exploring their resources. As far as I know, Africa is more of God's chosen continent, its a blessed continent and its time for Africans to Realise they are in a place where Americans, Europeans and Chinese are jealous of and wish it should be them there...You can't compare African weather with any other weather...African soil can feed the whole of Europe, America, and Asia but their problem is just one, "THEIR LEADERS". As far as I am concern their best president ever was Gaddafi".

To me, it is left to the Africans to forget the emotion and try to understand the challenges attracting all these insults (though it not actually an insult but a reality). Keep shame and unnecessary pride aside, analyze the situation and think of what to do.

Please do share these articles to others; not to make fun, mockery or entertainment, but to create further awareness within our society. Let the end-time of God not meet us in this state of inferiority and less significance on our own God-given continent.

I am an African, I love Africa, But I Wish Africa Should Change.
Re: AFRICA IS A CEMETERY, SAY'S RUSSIAN PRESIDENT by Elton01(m): 5:54am On Sep 11, 2019
“Every black person should please remember that you were Africans before you became anything else’ Africans wise up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFRICA IS A CEMETERY, SAY'S RUSSIAN PRESIDENT by Amazingman(m): 5:58am On Sep 11, 2019
Makes sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFRICA IS A CEMETERY, SAY'S RUSSIAN PRESIDENT by helinues: 6:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Even upon how Mugabe lambasted the whites and European countries, he still went there for medical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFRICA IS A CEMETERY, SAY'S RUSSIAN PRESIDENT by Ziel20: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2019
Africa needs redemption.

sad

1 Like

Re: AFRICA IS A CEMETERY, SAY'S RUSSIAN PRESIDENT by izombie(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2019
From shithole to cemetry. Next na hell fire. I don't wanna say the black race is cursed but it feels like it.

1 Like

Re: AFRICA IS A CEMETERY, SAY'S RUSSIAN PRESIDENT by prospero5(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Robert Mugabe would have been a great leader setting the pace for other African leaders but he still goofed. I'm afraid Africa may not come out of this situation with the form of government they are practicing.
Re: AFRICA IS A CEMETERY, SAY'S RUSSIAN PRESIDENT by garetz: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
All these unverified quotes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now That Biden Has Been Sworn In, CNN Have Removed The Covid Updates On Their Sc / Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) / Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.