Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure (24782 Views)

Okorocha: APC May Lose Power In 2023 If… / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / Crack In Okorocha’s APC Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by actiondrilling: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Senator Rochas Okorocha believes that the All Progressives Congress may crumble after the exit of President Muhammadu Buhari and therefore called for an overhauling of the party leadership to avert this.

The former governor of Imo gave this view at an interaction with newsmen in Abuja, after the election tribunal affirmed his electoral victory.

Okorocha said Buhari’s reputation appears to be the binding factor of APC in addition to the fact that the North was arguably the major decider in Nigeria’s politics.

“I have never thought of leaving the party; I feel that time will take care of most things but my only worry is that the party may disappear with the exit of President Buhari.

“For the moment, Buhari seems to be the strongest pillar upon which this party is built.

“If nothing is done to correct the injustices in our party at the national level, then, I fear that this party may disappear with Buhari’s exit.

“Our party is already busy thinking about presidency in 2023 and not supporting the issue of governance which is what we have right now.

“The score of our party or its assessment depends on what we have done with governance and what we have done with politics.

“These are some of the problems we have and thinking that being APC is a platform to catch political power.

“People have begun to zone where the president will come from and where he will not come from, leaving the issue of governance; so, these have been some of the challenges we have as a party but I hope they will be addressed.

“But that cannot be complete unless we do some surgical movement in the leadership of the party,” Okorocha added.

He noted that Nigerians would judge their leaders on the basis of what they had done as a government before they could decide what to do with them in 2023.

The former Imo governor further said that he was not in a hurry to make decisions on the next line of action following his suspension from the party.

He, however, revealed that his in-law, Mr Uche Nwosu, would return to APC from AA if he eventually reclaimed his governorship mandate.

Okorocha commended the judiciary for upholding his election describing the tribunal’s ruling as a “proof of his innocence” after INEC accused him of obtaining victory through duress.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/09/11/apc-may-collapse-after-buharis-tenure-okorocha/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Kagarko(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2019
I saw it before you Sir.

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Davash222(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Should be before not after.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2019
It is not, APC "May" collapse after Buhari's tenure.

It is, APC "Will/Shall" collapse after Buhari's tenure.

Amen

46 Likes

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by helinues: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Awol1:
It is not, APC "May" collapse after Buhari's tenure.

It is, APC "Will/Shall" collapse after Buhari's tenure.

Amen

You don grow pass to dey share this poor photoshop online now

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by tamonokare: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2019
What is my business if that happens.
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by naijaguy1234(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Go sit down, APC will rule Nigeria for the next 36 years at least .

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by LongDay: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2019
It's glaring
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by nrexzy: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Man wey sabi....
Truth be told oshomole is the party problem
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by LibertyRep: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Okorocha may not be far away from the truth.

But then, has his suspension from the party been lifted?
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Newshubs: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
One thing I know for sure is the fact that, no political Party in Nigeria last forever. Eg. Remember the SDP, ACN, PDP among others

Anyway, get a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by NaijaWebDesign(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
grin
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by publicsensor: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Noise
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by EsquireDD(f): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Okay.. Following.

Be on the winning side too..Take your business to the next level, incorporate your business and file your company returns at the CAC at discounted prices. Our efficiency is hinged on a solid experience corporate relations.
Take advantage of this opportunity to REGISTER!

We deliver your documents within 7 working days (after name reservation approval) to any part of the country.

Call/chat us up today..for an amazing customer experience
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by ginaeve: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2019
This is a case of Wahala goes for trouble. If Oshiomhole hear's this fight will burst out between the both of them.
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Teejayphillip(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2019
He his right..... Sai Baba is d only reason the party never parted....

The fall wey come ontop PDP is gradually coming on APC too after Babas tenure.

Party as no foresight atall

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Sirlins(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2019
thats what we use to hear every time, next election dem go still win
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Sheriman(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Rubbish Talk
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Amule5000us(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Nelson Mandela died @95
Robert Mugabe died @95
Oh Buhari �� i heard you're 94 now.
Please don't disappoint us next year � � �

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by PureGoldh(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by sogodihno: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Nonsense talk, only gullible ipob piglets will take this news serious as usual

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Bustincole(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Rada rada, obe oloka

shior
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by sogodihno: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Davash222:
Should be before not after.

A
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2019
That is given. Apc is like unto a polygamous family of a man with 3 wives. Once the man is gone u know the drill.
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Sunnycliff(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2019
How to share the spoil have been Una wahala.
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by edoboss1234: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2019
I want to use VAR decision to check the tribunal ruling

vAR checking results.......still checking.......still checking

VAR decides it is Atikbuha

TBS as long as it is Nigeria politicians they don’t mean well or care about anybody so who ever wins should be taken in good faith let us be creative and innovative on our own for us to have a better future let us not blame anyone for our woes let’s focus that strength on positive things rather than argue or fight ourselves online

God bless

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2019
We don't need a piper or Rochas to tell us this, It is Inevitable that APC would end up in The Abyss even before 2023.
Re: Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure by Godwin2am(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2019
YOU DIDNT GET BUHARI AT THE POOL YOU CERTAINLY CANT GET IN COURT... WE ARE WAITING . APC neXt level

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan / Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam / Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.