Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,462 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? (1998 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Acidosis:

You're trying to convince yourself your run-away night-hawker and heavy-drinker boyfriend will make a good husband and father? cheesy Madam, it's your choice o. I don't know you.

You know, you guys should really stop assuming things about someone cos the person has a different opinion from you, it shows you aren't intellectually sound and can't give logical argument, its just like me saying you are an HIV carrier who use to be a drunkard but is trying to change that is why you are condemning alcohol, but I don't know you, and i won't do that, you know why? Cos it sounds stupid, same way you sound stupid, so be guided.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Oyindidi(f): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jman06:
Why would you allow blood to stain your pant in the first place

tufiakwa!!
Lol, like say you no dey put mouth there. Miscarriage

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Oyindidi(f): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jman06:
Why would you allow blood to stain your pant in the first place

tufiakwa!!
You too tufiakwa! This is family section
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Oyindidi(f): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Well I can't wash his clothes, not to talk of boxers.
You fit dey wash as you type this. Na una type dey mislead people

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
You fit dey wash as you type this. Na una type dey mislead people

I just dey talk my own na, I nor fit do am, seriously.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by chii8(f): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
You can't wash your wife's undies but you can lick her down below.... Abeg shift make I fart joor.
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I just dey talk my own na, I nor fit do am, seriously.
You no go fit
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
You no go fit

Lol.
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Jman06(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol, like say you no dey put mouth there. Miscarriage
Ewww!

please stop! before I throw up
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Oyindidi(f): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jman06:
Ewww!

please stop! before I throw up
Na your type dey lick blood below unknowingly
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Jman06(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na your type dey lick blood below unknowingly
I can never do that because my mouth will not touch there in the first place
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Oyindidi(f): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jman06:
I can never do that because my mouth will not touch there in the first place
You receive?
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Jman06(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
You receive?
of course
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Oyindidi(f): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jman06:
of course
Selfish person, I pray the next girl bite the head. grin
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Acidosis:

I knew this kind of discussion can only come up at night in a bar. And those who would kick against the idea are men that stay up all night with alcohol. That's not a time to sit with drunkards. Responsible men at that time stay home to attend to their children. It's a time to bond with your wards after school, look through assignments, dine with your family and observe your family devotion.

Hahahaha!

You wicked o!

What is our business with what a couple do kwa if they are both fine with it, no one is abused or feels humiliated?

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Well I can't wash his clothes, not to talk of boxers.

Why?
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Acidosis:

You know this because you fixed a CCTV on his neck at the start of the week?

Anyone who drinks and has a potential or habit of getting drunk is a drunkard.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:

Hahahaha

What is wrong with you people na?
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
bukatyne:

Why?

Because he can wash his clothes and boxers himself.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Because he can wash his clothes and boxers himself.

Interesting.

Of course he can.
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Oyindidi(f): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
bukatyne:

Hahahaha

What is wrong with you people na?
He is collecting what he can't give
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
He is collecting what he can't give

Odiegwu!
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Jman06(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
hehehehe....abegooo
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You know, you guys should really stop assuming things about someone cos the person has a different opinion from you, it shows you aren't intellectually sound and can't give logical argument, its just like me saying you are an HIV carrier who use to be a drunkard but is trying to change that is why you are condemning alcohol, but I don't know you, and i won't do that, you know why? Cos it sounds stupid, same way you sound stupid, so be guided.

You started the assumption by describing the OP you do not know and the level of time and days he devotes on alcohol. That tells me you're merely trying to justify something.

You can justify why a man should drink out and late in the night with friends without quoting me in the first place. I'm not responsible for the choices you make in this life. Whatever I've said is my opinion, as I don't see myself staying that late to discuss nothing but wifey's panties.
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by AntiMCU: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Yes na, him dey even wash the one with blood stain sef.

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by AntiMCU: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Weak men/Manipulative women everywhere.

I no dey wash, no be by force.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by VocabMaster: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
AntiMCU:
Weak men/Manipulative women everywhere.

I no dey wash, no be by force.

Lol cheesy
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by jashar(f): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2019
As a female, I'm not comfortable with it. Why should my husband wash my pant?
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by VocabMaster: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
jashar:
As a female, I'm not comfortable with it. Why should my husband wash my pant?

You see another angle of this buddies?
Re: Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
lalasticlala:
I don't see it as a big deal at all. She washes all my Boxers. So I can wash hers too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Recover The Money In The Account Of My Late Sister / Woman Who Delivered Set Of Twin In March Delivers Another Set In December / My Boss Wife Wants Us To Tell Her About The Movement Of Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.