Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] (14008 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji On A Boat Cruise In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by pckid: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
Genevieve Nnaji was on CNN earlier today. CNN says: Nigerian actress Genevieve Nnaji has been dubbed the Julia Roberts of Africa by millions of fans on the continent and now she’s trying to make a name for herself in the west.  See pictures of her at link

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by googles: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
she looks goooooooooooood
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Dsense(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
U think so ? angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by SeanT21(f): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
When is the interview airing??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by googles: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
D-sense:

U think so ? angry

my fwend rearrange dat face jor cheesy

yea she looks really nice,thin maybe but still nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Oct 29, 2010
She looks great as usual.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Freewilly(f): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2010
I get soooooooo mad when people compare Gene with omotola. There is just no comparison between the two, Gene is just toooo classy for Omotola.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2010
^^Omotola tries so hard to be in the same league with Genevieve but she can't she get to it.

Not even in the future.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by oyinda3(f): 12:45am On Oct 29, 2010
googles:

she looks goooooooooooood

cosign!!!

--

why are we bringing omoT into this conversation?
I'm a fan of both ladies but i'll pick omotola over genevieve any day and anytime. as a role model especially
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Freewilly(f): 12:47am On Oct 29, 2010
Thank you mama-gee, some will soon come here now and start talking rubbish.

Genevieve is wasting her talent in Nollywood, she needs to be in Hollywood with the rest of the A list celebs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Oct 29, 2010
^^Exactly my point! cool cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by shilling(f): 2:35am On Oct 29, 2010
She looks goooood!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by googles: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2010
Freewilly:

I get soooooooo mad when people compare Gene with omotola. There is just no comparison between the two, Gene is just toooo classy for Omotola.

thank yuh for kick-starting the Omotola vs. Genevieve battle. All yuh had to do was to leave your comments on Genevieve, not bring down someone else

in the process of praising another. Tho' I don't like any of them I think they are both wonderful and beautiful actresses.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Freewilly(f): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2010
^^^ The way I leave my comment should not concern you, if you don't like my comment about the actresses please and I mean please ignore my post, leave your own little post and just move on.

The last time I read the Niaraland rules there was no place it says I can't "kick-start the omotola vs. Genevieve battle"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by nellaluv(f): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2010
Freewilly:

Thank you mama-gee, some will soon come here now and start talking rubbish.

Genevieve is wasting her talent in Nollywood, she needs to be in Hollywood with the rest of the A list celebs.
urr, you think hollywood churn out multiple crap movie every week. Genevieve interviewed by CNN doesn't mean she's the best actress,better than the rest, it doesn't mean she can't act either, ofcourse she can, she's just over rated and overhyped, thats all. Every1 is curious to know who this person called Genevieve is. Julia Roberts of Africa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by nellaluv(f): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2010
mama-gee:

She looks great as usual.

I concur wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2010
She looks good. ( now who can disagree to that?)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2010
Freewilly:

Some will soon come here now and start talking rubbish.

Why shouldn't they? You've already led the way with the rubbish talk and you expect the rest not to follow?

@ topic,
Genny looks goooood! kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2010
oyinda.:

Why are we bringing OmoT into this conversation?

Oyinda,
You are no newbie in Nairaland. Am sure you know why. It's because an opportunity for a tribal war (which Nigerians love so much) has presented itself.  undecided
*****shakes head******
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by googles: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
Freewilly:

^^^ The way I leave my comment should not concern you, if you don't like my comment about the actresses please and I mean please ignore my post, leave your own little post and just move on.

The last time I read the Niaraland rules there was no place it says I can't "kick-start the omotola vs. Genevieve battle"

Is this one ok? undecided who stole your ponmo undecided

oh dont just start omotola/gene battle o, why not start osufia vs. mr ibu battle, then move to iya rainbow vs. iya osogbo. Since your discretion is in line with Nairaland rules go on and have fun the way you know how to.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by MissyB3(f): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2010
Genny can be compared with OmoT anywhere and anytime. . . If you don't like, ignore. cool

In fact, let the comparison begin.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by MrCork25: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2010
very ugly womens, worse of all, she is dark skin. I guess the whole planet is now happy simply becoz a white woman is

intaviewing her, what a thing to be praud of, The chick cant even act angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by idupaul: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Omotola tries so hard to be in the same league with Genevieve but she can't she get to it.

Not even in the future.

Omotola is a local fowl witout steaze jor.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by hackney(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2010
Mr^Cork:

very ugly womens, worse of all, she is dark skin. I guess the whole planet is now happy simply becoz a white woman is

intaviewing her, what a thing to be praud of, The chick cant even act angry

she eis also looking ibo (no oofeinsala.)
smiley

Seriously though, i wont knock her hustle; shorty's trying to get her money.
You go, girl! !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by frankcj(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2010
mr cork,

Stop this tribalist stuff for god sake. what do you benefit in hating ibo's, hausa's,ijaw's, edo's

,setc.

The fact is the more you hates them, the more they progress and the poorer you get. May be you are jobless
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Afam4eva(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2010
Genevieve is simply the best.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by ifyalways(f): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2010
That babe is simply hooooooot like Fire.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by bleedinluv: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2010
@mr Cork. U ar jst a friggin tribalist nd an albino who is envious 4 lack of melanin.but tel u wat? I realy dnt like Genny,cos she is overated,nd peeps dnt apreciate oda actresses who are beta.dey ar stil holdin fast 2 her past glory,4 me omotola is a fufilled woman,GEN Can neva get dat.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by Pafuri(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2010
I love her hair. It is what makes the Koreans love black women embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by mrofficial(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2010
Atiku babe. grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On CNN’s Connect The World [Pictures] by skydeep(f): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2010
My friends say I look like her.
She is role model anyway. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jumbo Reacts To Plastic Surgery Rumours / Zack Orji, IK Ogbonna,Ufedo Sunshine,Others Storm Location For “The X-List” / Which Celebrity Would You Date: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.