Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory (20183 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Geesaintagape: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2019
I still dey sleep
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by haffaze777(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

okrika own pass kwale own?

Okrika own na general overseer u can ask tonyebarcanista,na dat thing e dey amoke wey dey make am join from one party to another like antelopecheesy
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Secajonero: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2019
K

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Cordenify(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2019
If Keyans Judiciary got it on their judgement of their presidential election nothing will stop our Judiciary to the same. The whole world is watching us
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by NnwachukuOkike: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2019
Our supreme leader's prophecy on Jubril buhari about to go to past.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by RomanGreen: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
bolafez:
no sitting Nigerian president has ever been removed by court.

Watch as history is made today just as history was made when GEJ handed over to Buhari
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by paix(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sonnobax15:
We all serve that the same GOD,and don't be too quick to misquote his works...las las,baba has won..so i hope you all will be starting close to watch your atiku when he's being probed..
I am happy to let you know that I don't have sympathy for any of them, win or lose. If any of them emerges victorious, that's their cup of tea.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Let's watch . Meanwhile for Gotv and Dstv users check my last topic for promo prices.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Choski78(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Ahead of today’s ruling, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, a former Minister of Transport and member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s Board of Trustees has said he expects nothing but victory for the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar because his party won the election.

”As a PDP member, I pray for the best to happen because I know that we won that election”. Oga please is switch back to the former weed your brain is used to or else you will soon go mad

” But as for Buhari and his cohorts, we wish them the best of luck. I know that no matter what happens, the judgement of God will come” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/presidential-tribunal-babatope-expresses-high-hope-in-atikus-victory/
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Atiku ran a terrible case in the tribunal court with vague claims, unsubstantiated hearsay and no single weighty proof. It was so bad that the judges had to try their best to hold their stomach and not laugh at some of the comical display they put up grin Seyi Makinde for President 2023, within 3 months, he has become the Best Governor in Nigeria.

You're talkin about vague. There's nothing vague in the fact that buhari has no o'level certificate unless your IQ is less than that of my dog which is very clear now. What is worse than the president of a country forging educational qualifications. not Phd, Msc or Bsc but the least ssce. You are terrible. the constitution and Inec requires that electoral candidates should have atleast ssce certificate to qualify but i guess buhari circumvented all these checks to become president because he has the support of millions of degenerate creatures of darkness who appear to be the majority here
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Choski78(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Too much of oga musibawu weed
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Onlyonebuhari: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku will win with his heresy
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Onlyonebuhari: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
DocH:

You're talkin about vague. There's nothing vague in the fact that buhari has no o'level certificate unless your IQ is less than that of my dog which is very clear now. What is worse than the president of a country forging educational qualifications. not Phd, Msc or Bsc but the least ssce. You are terrible.

Wow! If Buhari have no certificate why not go to court instead of screaming here with sifia pain.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
After the whole cjn is under the president, only God can help us
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Wow! If Buhari have no certificate why not go to court instead of screaming here with sifia pain.
Case is in court already and we are all seing how it's panning out. he is gaining support from people like u because in nigeria, fools are the majority. how do u expect a good life with all ur struggles to get Bsc and other stupid papers when ur leader doesnt have the least?
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Okoroawusa: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
haffaze777:

Okrika own na general overseer u can ask tonyebarcanista,na dat thing e dey amoke wey dey make am join from one party to another like antelopecheesy
hahahahaha...abeg leave tonyebarcanista alone o!

Kwale weed don show me pepper before
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by haffaze777(m): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

hahahahaha...abeg leave tonyebarcanista alone o!

Kwale weed don show me pepper before

I no dey reason prostitute [either political or not],u kno dat guy na confirm confused ashawo politician,grin my brother don't try Okrika weed if u can't stand kwale weed
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by nini007(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sunofgod:
His teeth dirty pass tinubu own!!

Chewing stick or Colgate no dey market again?
That's the problem we are facing in this country. Your stupid comment of no value is part of the problem facing Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by olajizz01(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
anonimi:

Bad guy, see competition.
Oya choose. grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-zqRp-hKMDZg/VkVuXUIk2bI/AAAAAAACKZY/JQWnkan_iQI/s640/fashola%2Btinubu%2Bsmile.jpg[/img]
the competition continued,this one too worst.

Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Techsunny: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
bolafez:
no sitting Nigerian president has ever been removed by court.
When tribunal find u fault, we shall know if one person above over 200m Nigerians
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by oneclickng: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You clearly lack intellect.
if you in doubts, show us your teeth.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by freethesheeple(m): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
nelobiz:
wow let God handle this situation

Life has not been easy for me since I lost my shop in an inferno last May.
I have been here and there looking for a job still yet couldn't see.

Lately it has been so difficult for me cause I hardly see food to eat, some friends have been assisting me with cash but for sometime now they feel I am a burden.

It's shameful for me to come here and spill all these cause right now I am very much depressed. I never knew what depression is until recently.

I pray none of you will be unfortunate, cause I can't believe I will come here and ask for help. I was doing well until that fateful Sunday evening my shop was among those shops that was engulfed by fire.

Please friends assists me in anyway u can and I pray God will never allow you to beg in your life.

Account name: Obiyor Okechukwu

Fidelity Bank : 6321846935

This is my number 0902 052 5994

Just assist a brother and God will fulfill all your heart desires.

see format.. E make sense;go trow ur format at Gov Gandollar naaaa
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by chinedumoooo: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oga, you are dreaming in day time.
Can you have malaria check in nearby clinic free of charge.
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Basher8583: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Atiku ran a terrible case in the tribunal court with vague claims, unsubstantiated hearsay and no single weighty proof. It was so bad that the judges had to try their best to hold their stomach and not laugh at some of the comical display they put up grin Seyi Makinde for President 2023, within 3 months, he has become the Best Governor in Nigeria.

By doing what please? Appeasing the gods of social media?
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Loveskid(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Tope!!! Oya go and tell ur daddy,i mean Baba Tope Tell him dat Atiku don losegrin
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by Tizu(m): 12:12am On Sep 12, 2019
kadiri3:
IS THAT HOW THE UNSIT THE PRESIDENT? PDP SAID THE ELECTION WAS RIG BUT TO SHOW A PROOF THE CANT WHY?
see your very poor English, ofeke !
Re: Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory by bolafez(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2019
Techsunny:
When tribunal find u fault, we shall know if one person above over 200m Nigerians

you have seen now abi

Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick / "Buhari Fights Corruption In NASS With Insecticide, Uses Deodorant At Executive" / Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial