Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Be A Freelance Programmer Online And Make Money - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Be A Freelance Programmer Online And Make Money (3321 Views)

I'm Learning Programming Online And Blogging About My Experience / Learn Programing Online And Get A Computer Science Certificate After Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Freelance Programmer Online And Make Money by varens(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2007
Hi everyone,

Is anyone interested in freelancing online opportunity exist for open source programmers and desktop application developers and its easy to get jobs? I do believe that a forum like nairaland affords the opportunity to from small groups to handle projects based on abiliy and experience. If interested please reply message.

Reference sites
www.getafreelancer.com
www.guru.com
www.codelance.com
www.rentacoder.com
www.getacoder.com

Also for interested freelancers i have access to an e-book site that provides the most recent of e-books so as to aid further learning for programmers. Its time naija eats out of the outsourcing software cakes.

Tor e-books and free softwares
www.chmpdf.com.

Note this site can only be accessed through private email and the registrations is sometimes disabled although no one knows why they do that . if you can get in please try to . if not get in touch with me with regards to books you want and ill see if i can find it for you

all programming topics are well taking care of from major publishers like wrox, o'reilly, addisson-wesley, mcgrawhill, sybex, and springer

My e-mail address: adeolu@advertoconnect.com

Thanks.
Re: Be A Freelance Programmer Online And Make Money by geebengs(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2007
wow! This is cool. Thanks bro.
Re: Be A Freelance Programmer Online And Make Money by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2007
is there anything for "hobbyist programmers" like me. I've programmed only in visual basic and Gambas(linux) tried python cuple of times
Re: Be A Freelance Programmer Online And Make Money by naijaway(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2007
revealing
Re: Be A Freelance Programmer Online And Make Money by b7slim(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2007
hellow landers, please where can I study AUTO CAD online? I will
appreciate if anyone could direct me.
Re: Be A Freelance Programmer Online And Make Money by Franklini: 11:05am On May 24, 2007
varens:

Hi everyone,

Is anyone interested in freelancing online opportunity exist for open source programmers and desktop application developers and its easy to get jobs? I do believe that a forum like nairaland affords the opportunity to from small groups to handle projects based on abiliy and experience. If interested please reply message.

Reference sites
www.getafreelancer.com
www.guru.com
www.codelance.com
www.rentacoder.com
www.getacoder.com

Also for interested freelancers i have access to an e-book site that provides the most recent of e-books so as to aid further learning for programmers. Its time naija eats out of the outsourcing software cakes.

Tor e-books and free softwares
www.chmpdf.com.

Note this site can only be accessed through private email and the registrations is sometimes disabled although no one knows why they do that . if you can get in please try to . if not get in touch with me with regards to books you want and ill see if i can find it for you

all programming topics are well taking care of from major publishers like wrox, o'reilly, addisson-wesley, mcgrawhill, sybex, and springer

My e-mail address: adeolu@advertoconnect.com

Thanks.

Hi varens. I have actually registered on the http://www.pdfchm.com website. Are the pdf book free or do you have to pay for them because I tried to get to the pdf but I only get links to buy it from amazon. Can you please lets us know how to download the pdf files. Am particularly interested in the manning * in Action books.

Thanks a lot by the way

Franky
Re: Be A Freelance Programmer Online And Make Money by soniac: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2007
It will be good if add

www.netafreelancer.com      also to above four sites, a solid platform for freelancers
Re: Be A Freelance Programmer Online And Make Money by darth: 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2007
I've used pdfchm.com before and they have a lot of good stuff, but recently, they stopped the free service and now you have to pay an annual fee to access the books.

(1) (Reply)

HNG 8.0!!! Lets Connect√√√ / 5nights Of Programming See What I Built / Nairaland Uses Tables!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.