Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) (40241 Views)

Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2019
Uche seconds will cry blue, black and red murder today. grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
while some are here threatening e-assassination and e-murder on their behalf. just imagine the warm embrace to them life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Different of the same folks...

Keep on deceiving gullible nairalanders and nigerians ....shebi, all una know how to cross-carpet if the ruling didn't favour....

Zombies, below Oya , keep fighting yourself ontop of our polithievians

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by lizdammy: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
ok
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by Opaline: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
And some useless touts will b wasting their lives and that of Innocent citizens because of these politicians.. Indeed the jobless youths have become instruments of violence in the hands of these politicians.. #Smh

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
dust144:
If you like kill yourselves for politicians

They all know where they meet to settle themselves. None of them loses out. They compensate each other.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Aladdin1:
politicians love themselves.they all are the same.just different sides to a coin.only the foolish die over their matter.they always know how to settle themselves when they have quarrels.mostly they belong to same secret societies and see themselves as brothers.i repeat "only the foolish die over their matter"
bros na true oo.two ogboni men in different parties will always remember the blood covenant.in brotherhood we stand

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Efenaira:
Those are the real fraudsters in Nigeria �� Scamming the citizens sad
That's why here on nairaland most NURTW want to Die on top Mr. Tinubu's matter, forgotten he is one of the Nations
Big time Scammers
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ikpongiton:
bros na true oo.two ogboni men in different parties will always remember the blood covenant.in brotherhood we stand
I TELL U MY BROTHER.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by adejoseph1980: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bird of the same Felder fly the same way, Nigeria youths should wake up from there slumber.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by Ritchiee: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
modelmike7:
Secondus will have something to celebrate about tonight while he is crying.
He got a hug from Osho the Small Lion. grin

Small Lion grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by tunary(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
What exactly are they hugging for when we all know that secondus and his crew are bitter inside

politicians and their evil mind sha
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by renewable1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God bless us all o

Do you know with 135k you can own a 1kva solar power system that can power your basic appliances for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
DeviIhimseIf:
grin
die for politician
die for nothing

kiss the truth
Hmmm... So you get sense like this abi?
Wonderful.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
Anijay1212:

Hmmm... So you get sence like this abi?
Wonderful.
[/s]
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by Uchefame(m): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
To me, politics is a game which people play to test the rate of their wisdom, smartness and power
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Aladdin1:
politicians love themselves.they all are the same.just different sides to a coin.only the foolish die over their matter.they always know how to settle themselves when they have quarrels.mostly they belong to same secret societies and see themselves as brothers.i repeat "only the foolish die over their matter"

But come o

Must a politician belong to a secret cult?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by Nyamuriflathead: 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2019
restore8:
nobody is to be trusted here

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.

Can I send u a message so we can discuss on this issue?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:

[/s]
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by principalgee: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
NEXT ELECTION COULD BE INVERSELY PROPORTIONAL
Re: Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) by restore8(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

I just replied

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration / Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.