Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,303 members, 7,853,406 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement (31533 Views)

Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal / Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by stevups(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I love president Buhari and the good works he's doing to make Nigeria one of the global super powers. Buhari remains one of the good ambassador of islam in Africa and his way of life sometimes tempts me to join Islam. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, we say thank you for your hard work and anti corruption. Just like our Muslim brothers we Christians are willing to support president Buhari to any length. sad
God bless you
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by seunprodigy13: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
MrMcJay:

Ozekhome wins badly prosecuted cases handled by amateurish lawyers. Have you ever seen him win against another SAN?

As at today, Atiku is wrecked. He is definitely going to appeal to the Supreme Court and he's bound to lose. The ridiculousness of his lawyers have ensured that he would lose even if the case is to be judged at Onitsha market square.

Justice Kekere-ekun jsc is waiting for them at the supreme Court
Most of the case laws relied on by d tribunal justices had his input...
If I were Atiku,I would not approach d supreme court
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by renewable1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
May God help Nigerians.

Get our unique 1kva system with solar panel for 135k.
No monthly subscription, no noise. To power your basic appliances for minimum 6hours daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by themanderon: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Truth is our electoral system makes a lot of room for riggings and the incumbent always makes sure it remains so. The judiciary is now a simple appendage of the executive.
Sorry to those unfortunate Nigerians that felt their votes would count and all those that died for this shithole during the election thinking they can effect a change. They all died for nothing as its now obvious that there will not be any leader at least in the next foreseeable future that will bring genuine change to the way things are done.
The PDP had their years of profiting from this anomaly. Now its Apc's turn. Tomorrow it will be another party's turn but the ultimate losers will always be the unfortunate citizens of this nation.
Anyone that was expecting buhari to lose at this tribunal must have been high on something.
Nothing is gona change in this country, at least not in the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Tecno66: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nothing to base the petition on? When they asked for school certificate, none was presented but picture with classmate and you say no evidence? The defence given by Buhari's lawyer was that the electoral act only asked for evidence of attendance. So if you apply for a job that requires a degree holder, you will go with the picture taken by you and your classmates as certificate. Well the truth is that Buhari musceld himself through the military to the top and now to the presidency. Na we all dey inside.
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Bbdot(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku is coming not nigeria but Yaounde
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Oluwabusobomi(f): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
ogalawyer:
Truth be told and sentiments aside, Atiku doesn't have much of a case, and his lawyers messed up the little case he had. No reasonable tribunal can base a judgement on mere heresay evidence. You need to present concrete evidence, which Atiku's legal team couldn't do. The tribunal judgement and rulings have actually been sound and in line with the letters of the law.

Which truth do u know that you are talking about
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
When is Atiku coming sef
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by AnanseK(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
TempleHouse:
Do you think there will be a mass protest if a Military Government seized the power in Nigeria today 
I doubt !

Which military? Biafran Military perhaps
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by MrMcJay(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
seunprodigy13:
Justice Kekere-ekun jsc is waiting for them at the supreme Court
Most of the case laws relied on by d tribunal justices had his input...
If I were Atiku,I would not approach d supreme court

Atiku is desperate and foolish, he would appeal to any level.

His lawyers are entrepreneurs, when there is demand, there would be supply.
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by AnanseK(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
otuekong1:

Stop hiding under BOrn again Christian, cause a true believer don't necessarily need to say it but rather his lifestyle should reflect it
Mr terrorist stop constituting nuisance in this forum
MOD please take note and ban this dude for impersonation

Really?

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by MrMcJay(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
TempleHouse:
Do you think there will be a mass protest if a Military Government seized the power in Nigeria today 
I doubt !

Look here, this is treason. You think you're faceless online? Don't put yourself in unnecessary trouble and cause sorrow for your loved ones.

Security agencies are usually on high alert in times like this. Even if you don't mean to cause trouble, don't let your mouth put you in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by greggng: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
ogalawyer:
Truth be told and sentiments aside, Atiku doesn't have much of a case, and his lawyers messed up the little case he had. No reasonable tribunal can base a judgement on mere heresay evidence. You need to present concrete evidence, which Atiku's legal team couldn't do. The tribunal judgement and rulings have actually been sound and in line with the letters of the law.

Those pdp lawyers are fraudulent ...they kept deceiving him ...at the end they will celebrate on AIT ...feeding their gullible followers with false hope
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by jiggyman(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kyase:
grin 100 plus days atiku never cum, wow

na correct tram him de use
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by HimName: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Done and dusted!

Atiku has been shown extreme 'love'.

IPOBIANS radar, searching for the next in line to be 'loved'

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by brookz: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please who removed the battery from those China phones (#AtikuLooter is Coming)? grin grin

1 Share

Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by banji1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
"...dismissed in its ENTIRETY"...come are they saying none of the issues raised by Atiku has merit?!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by ginaeve: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I love president Buhari and the good works he's doing to make Nigeria one of the global super powers. Buhari remains one of the good ambassador of islam in Africa and his way of life sometimes tempts me to join Islam. On behalf of we Nigerian Christians, we say thank you for your hard work and anti corruption. Just like our Muslim brothers we Christians are willing to support president Buhari to any length. sad

How much does your GoTV bouquet goes for, do you deliver nationwide? I need a quote.
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
ginaeve:

How much does your GoTV bouquet goes for, do you deliver nationwide? I need a quote.

My gotv goes for 180k. We deliver overseas only
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Seetto: 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
Laserman:
Atiku has finally cum!
Hahahahaha
Re: Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
GoTV:
Yoruba Muslim wee u kiii kwayet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspension Of Ibrahim Magu: Garba Shehu Releases Statement From The Presidency / Buhari Receives Niger Republic’s Highest Award (Pictures) / Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.