Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

There Was A President Called Atiku Abubakar. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was A President Called Atiku Abubakar. (213 Views)

You Called Atiku That Stole $16billion Your Mentor- Area Mama Slams Obi / Dele Momodu Called Atiku / American Govt Called Atiku On Phone, And Ignored Buhari, WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Was A President Called Atiku Abubakar. by Abadsheddy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Like every other man born to achieve greatness, greatness has no option than to be his errand boy. Like every other living creature, he keeps aspiring to be more__ to say the least, Nigerian President.

If you ask me to mention a politician, so influential and so rich, that can buy his country and, even, everything in it, I will, just like nursery kids singing 36 states and their capitals, shout "Alhaji Atiku Abubakar___ The Waziri Of Adamawa".

If money is everything, of course it is, he could have bought Nigerian Presidency and, even, his former political boss __ Olusegun Obasanjo long time ago. If it is about being smart, President Mohammed Buhari could have be with his cow in Daura by now. You can ask Good Luck Jonathan how far.

If you ask, "how come he has not yet clinched Nigerian Presidential seat?" Na who I go ask? May be his former boss__OBJ.

If you insist in knowing who worn 2019 presidential election if not him, I will show you the road to presidential election tribunal for an answer.

If next question is, can he still achieve his presidential ambition? I can direct you to ask his age.

But, what next?

I think he has tried his best. It is time to rest. This should be his last wish. It is no longer his faults.

The fault is from the institution of Nigerian corruption of which he help to build. It is from the inconclusive system of doing things in his father land where he was vice president for 8 years amidst being a former governor of his state. It is from instability in his political realignment. The law of karma from Jonathan's fate is on revenge.

I don't think his vision to rebrand Nigeria should die with his political ambition today. If he really mean the business, he should try apolitical way of doing things. He should use his machinery of changes outside politics. It is obvious that becoming a president in a country some called "Zoo" has become one of his dreams unfulfilled.

Indeed There was a president called Atiku Abubakar.
#Sheddy#

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal: ‘Buhari’s Victory Good For Democracy’, Says Omo-Agege / Ex-finance Minister Iweala Loses Dad / Xenophobia: Second Batch Of Nigerians To Leave South Africa On September 14th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.