Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS (2795 Views)

Read Bobrisky's Message To Tonto Dikeh, Others Over His Arrest (see Screenshot P / Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) / Katsina Senior Citizens Visit Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nigerian popular male Barbie, Bobrisky calls out Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari said he's the only problem is facing in his life , Nigeria.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/the-only-problem-i-have-in-this-country.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hey hey shocked
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by FarahAideed: 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
I am with Bobrisky on this one
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Harmony92(f): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
For once me n this Man agree abt Buhari grin
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
But Tonto said something. In quote "My baby, baby bubu". Is she insinuating Buhari is her baby?
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Adepet222(f): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Jochabed(f): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari Just So You Know, Majority Of Nigerians Don't Like You. Yes we don't.
You were imposed on us, you are Just THE PRESIDENT we HAVE not THE PRESIDENT we wanted.

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Onyi22(f): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Walehelt(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Let bubu reason your matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Olawaleyy036(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lalasticlala should see this nah
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by nicepoker101(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Bobrisky why are you thinking what I am thinking grin
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Nuclear99(m): 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
shocked
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Nicklaus619(m): 4:05am On Sep 12, 2019
Two mad people, i can never take these two clowns serious grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by oneman2k7: 5:15am On Sep 12, 2019
Effcc is coming after u

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2019
It's like you want to join sowore where he is abi
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by jamaicabakare(m): 7:47am On Sep 12, 2019
Most of you here don't understand sarcasm.

Bobrisky said that because Tonto calls Buhari is baby...it's all a joke.
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Fabolousibk1(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2019
I Went For A Job Interview Yesterday. The Moment I Saw My Bitter Ex Was In Charge. I Knew I Had Already Lost The Job.

The Witch Asked Me To Name 15 Indian Biscuits & 25 Basketballers From South Sudan.

WTF? How Is That Even Related To The Job??
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Powerbankseller(m): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2019
Is not a news. we know. it's just that we don't like better things as a country
Re: The Only Problem I Have In My Life, Bobrisky Message To Buhari. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
But I disagree!

If Bob risky thinks Buhari is the only problem he has, I think he has a very low IQ

If Bob risky remembers how he was 10 years ago and how he looks now, he will know his problems are more than Buhari.

If u know, you know

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Father Christmas Pictured In Lagos (photo) / Simi’s Mother Celebrates Second Wedding Anniversary With Husband (photos) / Chika Ike Acquires Brand New Official Cars For Business Brand, Flip Script Studi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.