Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) (27372 Views)

Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome? / Katsina Senior Citizens Visit Buhari (Photos) / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by pressmanng: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Popular Kannywood Actor, Bello Muhammad Bello, (General BMB) has finally fulfilled the promise of cutting his hair for Presiden Muhammadu Buhari.

The Actor made the promise since before 2019 General Election to Cut his trademark hair if President Muhammadu Buhari is re-elected.

He said he had been carrying the hair on his head for decade and was offered money to cut his hair for a movie role but declined.

"A Producer once asked me to cut my hair for N1.5 million to play a lead role in a movie, I refused, now I want to do it for free for Buhari. This is to tell you how deeply I love Buhari" Daily Trust quoted him as saying.

Friday was the Birthday of Bello so he used that opportunity to cut his hair for Buhari.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/kannywood-actor-bello-muhammad-bello.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2019
pressmanng:
Popular Kannywood Actor, Bello Muhammad Bello, (General BMB) has finally fulfilled the promise of cutting his hair for Presiden Muhammadu Buhari.

The Actor made the promise since before 2019 General Election to Cut his trademark hair if President Muhammadu Buhari is re-elected.

He said he had been carrying the hair on his head for decade and was offered money to cut his hair for a movie role but declined.

"A Producer once asked me to cut my hair for N1.5 million to play a lead role in a movie, I refused, now I want to do it for free for Buhari. This is to tell you how deeply I love Buhari" Daily Trust quoted him as saying.

Friday was the Birthday of Bello so he used that opportunity to cut his hair for Buhari.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/kannywood-actor-bello-muhammad-bello.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2019
For 1.5 million - No

For PMB for free - Yes gleefully

Penny wise; pound foolish. Your village people deserve an Oscar for this stunt they pulled on you. Wonderful

grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by dapsoneh: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2019
His hair, his problem

3 Likes

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Mrop(m): 7:17am On Jul 06, 2019
wink
Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by tsinzu: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Mtcheew, Hair that will grow back in few weeks time? why don't you cut off your head for Buhari?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2019
I don't even know him sef

9 Likes

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Itzpetersv: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Buhari will give him more than 1.5 million
Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Chai
Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2019
1.5 milla ? NO

BUHARI ? YES

His kids/Wife/Mum/Dad will be like ----

1 Like

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by stonegarden: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2019
Crase man
Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2019
Animalistic fulani man, he can cut his prick join all we don't care.. Ewu.

9 Likes

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by stonegarden: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2019
Buhari that even Afonja has lost faith in

1 Like

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by stonegarden: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Buhari has succeeded in uniting the middlebwlt and south

1 Like

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Meskalito1(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2019
When u see a gullible Fool...nobody go tell u.
And for him to be called an Artist, both the caller and the callee should be handed a poisoned bottle of KREST with immediate effect.. #OVER AND OUT!!!.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2019
I wonder if NL would do something about this fixed poo in their site...
Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Abeymills(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
No sence like cow if u like barb anus hair join i don't give a bleep

3 Likes

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by eyeview: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Everything about buhari is tribalistic.
Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by 1000angstroms(m): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
You were offered money to cut your hair...
Infact it's your hair, hence, your business

1 Like

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Pay aboki N1.5m?

3 Likes

Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Oshokomole36(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Craze dey worry dis wan...So buhari Dan turn barber.
Oga go find somewhere sit down...for Ur mind now u Dan achieve Ur aim...cow sense
Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
PMB MY MAN.THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA
Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
abi headache don dey worry u
Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by pmc01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Marketing strategy grin

Cunning man... Attract more Instagram followers, sympathetic to Buhari; make more money
Re: Bello Muhammad Cut His Hair For Buhari (Photos) by koolaid87: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lol

North dragging the whole nation back

Fvck the North

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Kris Asimonye-Ugboma's Baby Shower Last Night (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) / Bovi Hangs Out With Nollywood Stars On Set (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.