Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert (1770 Views)

Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by KingsCity: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
The is one stewpid aspect of the presidential tribunal judgement: You only need to show that you went to school, you don't need to show any certificate!

So just because people saw you within the vicinity a school, you didnt pay attention to any teachers and you didnt write any exams, you have school cert
Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
That is what is included in the certificate.

Oh, a WAEC result is not the evidence that you attended secondary school. The evidence that you finished secondary school is the certificates your school gives you not WAEC

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin
Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by seunmsg(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wailers are really very funny. Senator Adeleke of PDP never obtained WAEC certificate. But he was able to prove that he attended Muslim secondary school, Ede. The court agreed with him that he is qualified to contest and all he needs is to prove that he was educated to secondary school level. So, what’s new about today’s judgement?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by psucc(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
How I wish people will not lost sleep over the PEPT verdict.

Atiku, I also believe did not expect more than this except he is not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by tayebest(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mehn, WAEC results doesn't certify me of been a secondary school graduate! undecided orisirisi shocked

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by Dathypebruv(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dis wan madt sha cheesy........

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by daddytime(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
I need to go look for my testimonial. I must rule this country.

Who certificate help.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by AntiBalaka: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
Mynd44:

Oh, a WAEC result is not the evidence that you attended secondary school. The evidence that you finished secondary school is the certificates your school gives you not WAEC
[/s]

Trash as usual.

You can attend secondary school without graduating.

Have you heard of drop-out?

The law says to be eligible to contest one must be educated up to secondary school level.

To attain secondary school level you must possess a WAEC or its equivalent certification.

Or can you claim to be a university graduate without gaining a bachelor's degree?

Let me rephrase :

Does merely enrolling in a university makes one a graduate of that university?

You should know that to attain a secondary school level education one must at least be qualified to sit and write the secondary school leavers' certificate.

Buhari never wrote WAEC. Nobody is denying he attended secondary school but that he never fulfilled the conditions to be certified as being educated up to secondary school level.

The promissory note written to the Army board by his then principal is enough proof that buhari never presented at time of recruitment any WAEC certificate.

We also do know that Buhari and a lot of northern Muslim officers in his class at the Army College were directly recruited by Ahmadu Bello to fill the northern quota. And in the case of Buhari, Ahmadu Bello's northernization of the Nigerian Army saw to it that Buhari never wrote WAEC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by FarahAideed: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
Next time I go for my next job interview I will let them know that

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by AntiBalaka: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
seunmsg:
Wailers are really very funny. Senator Adeleke of PDP never obtained WAEC certificate. But he was able to prove that he attended Muslim secondary school, Ede. The court agreed with him that he is qualified to contest and all he needs is to prove that he was educated to secondary school level. So, what’s new about today’s judgement?
[/s]

Liar.

Adeleke had a WAEC certificate but it was very poor.

The court ruled that they were not interested in the grade he scored but the fact that he was at least educated up to secondary school level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by AntiBalaka: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:

Buhari has no certificate.

If he had submitted either the fake one issued by his purported principal or the fake attestation issued to him by WAEC, that would have exposed him as a fraud.
This is why he refused to include it in INEC form and went with his same perjury in the form of an affidavit.

If he had submitted any of those forgeries, Cambridge would have been forced to authenticate the certificate.

Even his zombie supporters here know Buhari has no certificate to present.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by seunmsg(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Liar.

Adeleke had a WAEC certificate but it was very poor.

The court ruled that they were not interested in the grade he scored but the fact that he was at least educated up to secondary school level.

Adeleke has no certificate. WAEC’s policy till date is not to issue certificate to any student that can’t obtain at least a “P” in a subject. Adeleke with his F9 parallel wasn’t issued a certificate.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by FarahAideed: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Buhari has no certificate.

If he had submitted either the fake one issued by his purported principal or the fake attestation issued to him by WAEC, that would have exposed him as a fraud.
This is why he refused to include it in INEC form and went with his same perjury in the form of an affidavit.

If he had submitted any of those forgeries, Cambridge would have been forced to authenticate the certificate.

Even his zombie supporters here know Buhari has no certificate to present.

Like I have always said the man is a monumental fraud

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by AntiBalaka: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
seunmsg:

Adeleke has no certificate. WAEC’s policy till date is not to issue certificate to any student that can’t obtain at least a “P” in a subject. Adeleke with his F9 parallel wasn’t issued a certificate.

Even at that he got a WAEC statement of result and a testimonial from his school which is better than your NEPA Certificate holder who relies on promissory notes from his principal to enter the Army Cadet course and from there has been relying on perjury and class mates to vouch for him in court with 20 SANs defending his fraud.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by seunmsg(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Even at that he got a WAEC statement of result and a testimonial from his school which is better than your NEPA Certificate holder who relies on promissory notes from his principal to enter the Army Cadet course and from there has been relying on perjury and class mates to vouch for him in court with 20 SANs defending his fraud.

Lol. Adeleke presented a statement of result from the secondary school he attended and not one from WAEC. Buhari on the other hand presented a certified statement of result from Cambridge. In addition, he attended military training schools in UK, India and the prestigious American war college.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by AntiBalaka: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
seunmsg:

Lol. Adeleke presented a statement of result from the secondary school he attended and not one from WAEC. Buhari on the other hand presented a certified statement of result from Cambridge. In addition, he attended military training schools in UK, India and the prestigious American war college.

And so?

I presented a Statement of Result from my school during my screening into the university.

It was verified by the school authorities during my final year and I only got my WAEC certificate 5yrs after I wrote the exams.

Did you go to school at all?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by AntiBalaka: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
seunmsg:

Lol. Adeleke presented a statement of result from the secondary school he attended and not one from WAEC. Buhari on the other hand presented a certified statement of result from Cambridge. [/b]In addition, he attended military training schools in UK, India and the prestigious American war college.

Why are you lying for someone who neither knows you exist or even cares of your existence?

One of the petitions submitted by Atiku was that buhari did not attach proof that he completed secondary school.

And why are you spewing this bullsh!t of Buhari having an MSC from an American War College?

[b]If he had it or any other, why then did Buhari claim WASC as his highest academic certificate?

Born liars!

Getting this kangaroo judges to rule in favour of Buhari doesn't mean Buhari has been vindicated by God Himself.

Keep lying for Buhari. Until You will end up in hell with him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by AntiBalaka: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
TonyeBarcanista, I hope you are enjoying the monster you help install.

Now you are opening stupid threads over Atiku's chance at winning at the tribunals when you have always advocated and defended this fraud called Buhari.

I hope you are still standing high on your words.

Educated illiterate.

TonyeBarcanista:

I stand by my word... the issue of certificate is IRRELEVANT as long as leadership is concerned...

What I'm against is forgery and fraud...

Quote me anywhere
Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by tuborme: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2019
The Judge overulled himself by saying that Buhari is ‘eminently’ qualified. Next time I will claim a lawyer and quote this judgment when I am accosted.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by jkendy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
That's why I said in one of my previous post that English language was used by the judges to confuse the minds and brains of few individuals hours ago in Abuja
You don't need certificate to prove that you went to school, coming from those who address themselves as LEARNED COLLEAGUES grin grin grin
Nigeria is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by nicepoker101(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mynd44:

I can't believe this came from a mod. Seun pls you need to lay off some staffs. grin

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by toolovely(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
seunmsg:

Am I in another country or what did you just type there?

So, which certificate was APC accusing him of forging?

Nina, make Una de get fear of God for Una heart in trying to justify some rubbish

1 Like

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by Nukilia: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
jkendy:
That's why I said in one of my previous post that English language was used by the judges to confuse the minds and brains of few individuals hours ago in Abuja
You don't need certificate to prove that you went to school, coming from those who address themselves as LEARNED COLLEAGUES grin grin grin
Nigeria is a joke.

The judiciary in Nigeria is a disaster at the moment!

The judiciary that couldn't jail Ibori in Nigeria but watched the UK court send him to prison. This country is a scam @ the moment...

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by Enwhen(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
seunmsg:

Shut up...

Nurudeen Adeleke was issue a WAEC cert., After the court gave waec 5days to show if he truely sat for the exams, and it was confirmed that he only sat for one paper...later the APC said, his brother impersonated for him and he should be arrested just a day to the elction and the IG was stopped not to try that , and yet he went on to win the election....I know Baba Buhari doesn't not have cert. , He was enlisted to the army base on fulani connection , he is not the only one and should the tribunal disqualify him, it will not only affect Baba Buhari but would be world disgrace to Nigeria that a particular person rose to the rang of General without basic education , which is the plane truth. I remember when a letter was added to my name in jamb results, I suffered alot just to do correct it, but today the PEPT made me understand that Mohammed and Muhammadu can be interchange by a person

I'm not bothered about today judgment but for tomorrow references to this same judgement.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by Cashmanbreeze: 1:20am On Sep 12, 2019
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Trash as usual.

You can attend secondary school without graduating.

Have you heard of drop-out?

The law says to be eligible to contest one must be educated up to secondary school level.

To attain secondary school level you must possess a WAEC or its equivalent certification.

Or can you claim to be a university graduate without gaining a bachelor's degree?

Let me rephrase :

Does merely enrolling in a university makes one a graduate of that university?

You should know that to attain a secondary school level education one must at least be qualified to sit and write the secondary school leavers' certificate.

Buhari never wrote WAEC. Nobody is denying he attended secondary school but that he never fulfilled the conditions to be certified as being educated up to secondary school level.

The promissory note written to the Army board by his then principal is enough proof that buhari never presented at time of recruitment any WAEC certificate.

We also do know that Buhari and a lot of northern Muslim officers in his class at the Army College were directly recruited by Ahmadu Bello to fill the northern quota. And in the case of Buhari, Ahmadu Bello's northernization of the Nigerian Army saw to it that Buhari never wrote WAEC.

The problem is with the letters of the constitution.
I think the drafters never anticipated that any candidate for president would arise with the least of credentials thus creating a legal loophole of the size of Amaechi and Omehia saga.
I believe if the wordings had been; show evidence of school cert it would have been a different case.

I don't think any candidate posted any evidence of been a Nigerian by birth. Affidavits took care of all that

Re: You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert by juman(m): 1:34am On Sep 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Gbam.

(1) (Reply)

The State Of Political Strength In Each Zone: What SE Must Do In Anambra / BREAKING: Why Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Must Be Reversed / Àmòtékùn Law: Open Letter To South West Governors, Attorney Generals & LawMakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.