Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict (8823 Views)

"I Accept The Decision": Yahaya Bello Congratulates Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by Newbiee: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
GYB should shut up. Atiku must cum. grin
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by Davepraiz96(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=GOFRONT post=82146311]That's right....

Come November, Uche Secondus will Congratulate Musa Wada and urge Yaya Bello to accept Verdict!!!

I hope yaya bello will be able to maintain his Chill..... He must accept oo
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by kadiri3(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
See this Yahoo Yahoo Governor asking somebody to forget about Justice ..Yahaya Bello Atiku will go to Supreme court and there is nothing you can do about it and even though Tanko the Buhari lackey is waiting the there we shall still go
LET HIM LAWYERS CONTINUE THE CHOP THAT MONEY
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by akdjr(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Go check head to head btw Oshio Baba and secondus before u stake. quote author=GOFRONT post=82146311]That's right....

Come November, Uche Secondus will Congratulate Musa Wada and urge Yaya Bello to accept Verdict!!!

I hope yaya bello will be able to maintain his Chill.....[/quote]
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
GOFRONT:
That's right....

I hope yaya bello will be able to maintain his Chill.....

sure bro....
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by Femijohn198: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yeye bello
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by kadiri3(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
RexTramadol1:

The day I checked Buhari's net worth

Oh boi! Poor man wey no sabi run things go die poor o

All money wey Nigeria suppose get, all these politicians dead or alive don pack am

Com leave the country with debts
WERE DID U GET UR BUHARI NET WORTH?
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by mayweather145: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Biritiko:

Ikpeazu is your state Governor, and you’re saying this?
What are you?
is anything wrong with you ? Am from kogi state !
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by martinskelly(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
All this people begging up and down on NL na wa o.
Somebody will just come from the sky and start typing sh*t, Depression is everywhere i know, but tell me who no dey pass tru am?
If i open my own depression book ehn, inshort buhari no go fit solve am.
But my people let's be guided, this depression of a thing is really on the high side. Let's just monitor one another so as not to allow story that touches the heart in the nearer future.
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by olayemioshiyemi: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
He too shall be given the same advice soonest .
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by RexTramadol1: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
kadiri3:
WERE DID U GET UR BUHARI NET WORTH?

Abeg browse am

E rich well well pass Uncle Jona sef

I mean Millions of dollars

Just check it na
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by Collee(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2019
Data subscription and cable TV e.g gotv, dstv etc is made easy on http://www.motivsub.com
MTN 1g is #455
Glo 950mb is #480
Etc
www.motivsub.com or join the whatsapp group for question and more information
https:///Bnhc8LJcnWF9bRsRhHCPBn
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by ayukdaboss(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
funmike83:
This pple are actually testing God. God of vengeance will visit all those In power, all those destroying this country will be disgraced out of office . This is actually beyond us. Nigerians have bn caged.
Lol cheesy
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by banji1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
GOFRONT:
That's right....

I hope yaya bello will be able to maintain his Chill.....
I know its gonna be a bitter pill to swallow but I'll still serve you nonetheless; Bello will win Wada by a landslide!
Re: Tribunal: Yahaya Bello Congratulates Buhari, Urges Atiku To Accept Verdict by husseinkashim(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2019
MESSAGE TO BELLO We (students from Kogi State) are urged by state government to register for Kogi Students Bursary, and we have no doubt toward the said of our government, we agreed, we have registered it for about a years ago. Yet, our state government says nothing over the payment of the bursary. We (students) are hereby urged our incumbent governor (Gov. Yahaya Bello) to pay the money. Earn students' massive votes by paying the money before the forthcoming election. Best regard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebration As Hon. Enetimi Biriala Government Set To Declare For Delta House O / REVEALED: How Adeosun Betrayed Wale Edun To Get Her Ministerial Appointment / Sanwo-Olu Launches Adopt-A-Bin Program For Refuse Collection In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.