Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament (6404 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped / BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by NGpatriot: 12:36am On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Banmeallday:

Why is Kanu paining you guys nah.....They are killing fools that have the same passport as you around the world, even in Africa. And yet you forgot to do any reasoning with that....Fulani are turning your villages and streets into shytholes for their cow and you cannot talk.....Governors are on CAMERA collecting bribes and you cannot talk...

But you forget those things because its too hard for Niggers like you to solve, way too hard, and instead, look at who to start jealousing....

Meanwhile US has increased their visa fees because they are tire of you Nigger Area NIGGERS
[/s]

lol @ this street niggah thug wannabee..

Go away if you don't have pictures and videos of your terrorist leader giving a speech at the EU.
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by BobiNick(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2019
MrColdsweat:
Yoruba Muslim. If they call your prophet Mohammed a paedophile for sleeping with a 6 year old girl or a coward for running from little boys carrying penknives, you'll cry and report me to your yoruba Muslim Mods.

Be careful.

Funny you. My dear am neither a Yoruba nor a Muslim. I have an ibo blood but unfortunately I don't reason like many of you tribal bigots. I won't see what makes no sense and support it because of useless sentiment. I will not descend so low to as to follow an illiterate fighting for his own selfish interest.
Re: Pics Of Nnamdi Kanu After Meeting European Parliament by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Jubril can not come here grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SE Presidency: Why Not David Umahi? / Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC / Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.