Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

“my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo (2187 Views)

Tboss Shares More Nude Photo As She Thanks Fans For Wishes / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo by Ronky001(f): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2019
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Bam Bam has shared more photos from her wedding to Teddy A which held over the weekend, on September 7.

The newlywed is seen in the photos dancing with her father and also kneeling to receive his blessings.

In another, she’s seen sitting between her mum and dad.

Sharing the photos, she wrote: “My dad is the happiest man in the world. I love you deep and wide Father. Your selflessness, kindness and support is unparalleled. God bless and keep you long for me.”

https://gisthubnaija.com/my-dad-is-the-happiest-man-in-the-world-bam-bam-says-she-she-shares-more-photos-from-her-wedding/

Re: “my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo by FamousMonk: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2019
Even on her wedding,taking all the money spent on make up and all into consideration.
Her face still looks like a dejected akamu..

1 Like

Re: “my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo by donstan18: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2019
It's one of the wishes of most fathers to see their daughters get married, not to see them turn into evening newspaper in their house.

2 Likes

Re: “my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo by Kingpee2(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2019
One crucial thing I’ve noticed about union is that ,some people won’t even get to do wedding ceremonies and yet have a long lasting peaceful homes and some people will have a very beautiful and memorable wedding but won’t enjoy their homes for more than months or just years ...It seems wedding ceremony is more of permission from the general public to have sex and give birth ...

1 Like

Re: “my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2019
[quote author=FamousMonk post=82160820]Even on her wedding,taking all the money spent on make up and all into consideration.
Her face still looks like a dejected akamu..[/quotle]

This one is trying to be funny at all cost. Ode!

Show us your girlfriend's picture let's see what she looks like

2 Likes

Re: “my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo by RoyalBlu(f): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Of course smiley

That's the dream of every good parents. To see their children getting married right..

So it's up to you both not to disappoint them.

Can still remember the look on my dad's face... Sweet memories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo by Gadafii: 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
FamousMonk:
Even on her wedding,taking all the money spent on make up and all into consideration.
I wish we could exchange u for those sensible Nigerians that were lynched in southie
Re: “my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo by Ciaos: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
The man suppose happy ooo,because for him mind he go say " who go marry this my daughter after this toilet knacking"

1 Like

Re: “my Dad Is The Happiest Man In The World” Bam Bam Says She She Shares More Photo by lonzo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
FamousMonk:

See wetin comot from person mind.. like you process this kain thought from your brain.. choi

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) / My Husband Never Slept With Me For 5 Years, No Child And Now I'm Pregnant For An / Meet The Nigerian Man That Rejected $6 Million Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.