Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George (18494 Views)

US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes / Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by TemmyT002(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2019
selemempe:
They are already fighting themselves ahead of their 2023 presidency. Predictable lots.
Since 1953 this very tribe have been betraying themselves in the name of politics.
Akintola/awolowo
Obasanjo/awolowo
Shenikon/abiola
Obj/tinubu
Fashola/tinubu
Tinubu/ambode/fashola

Betrayers

What is this one saying
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by OmoEpe(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Seetto:

You had better enquires what tinubu is sniffing and urge your father to start sniffing same to better the life of you and your poverty stricken village peoples

Don't mind the nuisance. If his father had sniffed it he won't be a nonentity like he. currently is

Dumb IPOB plglet

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Seetto:

Dear Jasonscoolari, that thing tinubu is sniffing I want to sniff it,
From president, to vice president to senate president to speaker house of rep, to aregbesola, to muiz banire, to babatunde fowler, to fashola, to oshiomole to akabueze etc, the list go on like that, tinubu is the greatest politician alive today in Nigeria, no doubt about it, why won't I sniff what he is sniffing...

What of the cons? Do you know all the details?
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Basic123: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Iblad0994:
Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu is the only Yoruba leader I know.

He’s the only politician that instill fear into the mind of antagonist politicians, he is the crusher of Saraki, Atiku, PDP, and the Afenifebis.

The mention of Tinubu alone sends children of hate into confusion and agony.

The only one in Nigeria that nutures great political assets and the kingmaker for the 2023 president.

All hail Jagaban.

The fact that a tribe in the east that hate yorubas so much hate Tinubu just like they hate AWOLOWO shows that Tinubu is our Leader like AWOLOWO

it's just logical

but wait,CANT BODE GEORGE GRANT INTERVIEW WITHOUT MENTIONING TINUBU?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Starz825(m): 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
simonlee:
If I were to be any politician in the history of Nigeria, it would be Jagaban! grin
No one dead or alive understands Nigerian politics like he does.
As in that man na role model for any typical nigerian politician.....Mr saraki should try as much as possible to learn from him....he is the don in Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Basic123: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
winj:
See this one.
Almost all Yoruba leaders are slaves to mallams, by default they undermine the Yoruba nation everyday in favor of Northerners!

Where did he think the majority of transatlantic slaves came from? Yorubaland - they are designed to be subservient to even mallams!

They bankroll presidential elections for people who won't even invite them to the presidential villa.
coming from a tribe who betrayed NNAMDI kanu and forget biafran because of mallam Atiku Abubakre.....Discussing politics with Igbo could be irritating.They discuss base on emotions not brain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Jamesilvar(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
Bode Thomas �
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by AntiBalaka: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
kayusely70:
Which Yoruba leaders? After the death of late Pa Abraham Adesanya nobody can claim to be authentic Yoruba leader, maybe with the exception of Pa Fasanmi, others are pretenders to the exalted position.

In your attempt at degenerating Afenifere you ended cursing yourself and people.

How you Yaribansa Muslims reason baffles me.
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Walala(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
selemempe:
They are already fighting themselves ahead of their 2023 presidency. Predictable lots.
Since 1953 this very tribe have been betraying themselves in the name of politics.
Akintola/awolowo
Obasanjo/awolowo
Shenikon/abiola
Obj/tinubu
Fashola/tinubu
Tinubu/ambode/fashola

Betrayers

And igbos have always had one leader and no betrayal; that's why they have been many igbo presidents in Nigeria. That's why the igbo land is the most developed land in Africa and that's why the igbos never leave their father's land to go enjoy the benefits of other people's land because they do not betray themselves. Long Live Biafurooo
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
simonlee:
If I were to be any politician in the history of Nigeria, it would be Jagaban! grin
he play dirty politics and with this kind of politics Nigeria will keep going backwards crises here and there then break up, this was the same politics play by Sardauna and Akintoye or what's that his name that opposes Awolowo in the west, check their religion and their prospective you will see that Nigeria is heading to a doom. History is repeating it self bro
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by kalu61(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
simonlee:
He should be a case study in our Universities especially political science.
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Gengetiele: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Olabode George, a former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former Lagos State governor and National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) would be punished for moving against Yoruba leaders in Afenifere who assisted him politically to where he is today.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, George, the Atona Oodua of Yorubaland urged Tinubu to collect a Bible from his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, who is an Assistant Pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG and read Psalm 73 to get a proper perspective of life.

“If he (Tinubu) thinks he has money, he is mistaken because money is not everything. Nobody has ever died with all his assets buried with him. He should go and read the Holy Book Psalm 73”.

“He can borrow the Bible from his wife because she is a Deacon and see what the Almighty God can do which he did before during the time of David”.

“Why is he claiming to be all-in-all? Can he be perpetual? So, sponsoring people and undermining the people who actually brought him to limelight is unfair. There is retributive justice. He will pay for it” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-will-pay-for-undermining-yoruba-leaders-bode-george/

The best politician in the history of Nigeria.
By mentioning the name of Tinubu, all wailers must tremble.
Buhari want to introduce new course in political science department nationwide, the course code is:
POL 209 Introduction to Tinubuology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by selemempe: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:

Mr. America, how far?

You don close for work?

Person dey Nnewi dey claim Nebraska.
grin
lol. Swear with ur life that am not in u.s and that i didnt vote terrorists in 2015

No let me swear for u o.
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by GavelSlam: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
selemempe:
lol. Swear with ur life that am not in u.s and that i didnt vote terrorists in 2015

No let me swear for u o.

When did you begin to reside in the States?
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by selemempe: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:

When did you begin to reside in the States?
why? So u can trace me or wat
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by GavelSlam: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
selemempe:
why? So u can trace me or wat

Because you are lying.

Someone in the states should not be apprehensive.
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by selemempe: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:

Because you are lying.

Someone in the states should not be apprehensive.
apprehensive of terrorists. yes. Are u not a terrorist?
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by olajide8(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
livebyday:

Ola no matter what he is an elder! young man. It behoves one to conduct oneself in a dignified way even In speech

How can you justify deriding an elder the way you did?

It's wrong on so many levels .. chief is an elder states man and should be accorded respect irrespective of his views . I didn't expect this from you

Cheers

As much as I am trying to hold back in putting these men where they are supposed to be, I must say this

E bi agba la n ba agba - it is the place of dignity, we find a dignified person- let's not forget, he is also deriding another person, is also uncharitable of an adult ,to disrespect a younger person
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by oyatz(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Whether there is hope for me or not is beyond your grasp.

Tinubu is just a private citizen like you and I. He is not holding any Political post but he is influential.

Prophet Samuel in the Bible was neither a Warlord nor a king. He was just a private Citizen but he was influential.

Attacking the Yoruba people because Tinubu is politically influential without looking inwards to your State is a glaring manifestation of Tribalism.

MrColdsweat:
That is why I said you Nigerians don't have sense.

I said Nigerians as a whole are ignorant of various vices and balancing techniques of a democratic government and you're attacking my state. Who arguing about States with you?

Tribalism sits on your reasoning. There's no hope for you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by oyatz(m): 5:02am On Sep 14, 2019
Eeyah see how frustrations has caused bitterness induced Tribalism in this
soul.

These are just politicians who belonged to or supported different political parties, which is just human nature and has nothing to do with tribes.

Obasanjo was never a politician during the era Awolowo's political sojourn let alone be in Awolowo's political family.

Betrayal only comes into play when two people or more people have agreed on a mission and one of the parties renaged on the agreement.

In a Democracy, members of the same tribe or even family may belong to different families or not support the same political aspiration but the

But the bitterness induced Tribalism in your soul has affected the ways you reason.
selemempe:
Akintola/awolowo
Obasanjo/awolowo
Shenikon/abiola
Obj/tinubu
Fashola/tinubu
Tinubu/ambode/fashola

Betrayers
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by oyatz(m): 5:19am On Sep 14, 2019
Obviously you didn't understand the post.

The guy didn't say meeting Tinubu is all you need to be a Governor...but if you want to be a Governor you will need to meet leaders of thought, leaders of political parties, traditional rulers, religious, Women and youth leaders.

All over the democratic world, you need to meet those who are influencial (e.g Tinubu/Buhari/Oshiomole in APC and in some States) to swing the support of the people to your side.

Seyi Makinde met and made deals with several political gladiators in Oyo State like Ladoja, Hosea Agboola, Oyebisi Ilaka, Afeez Gbooarumi etc.

OBAGADAFFI:

Did Makinde meet Tinubu to be Governor on Oyo State?

You people just worship men for nothing.
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by Sussan1(f): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ajagunsegun1:
does that have commented earlier are fools and those that will comment behind me are idiots
Get well soon
Re: Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George by EeyanMayweather(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
switspin:

Does your post make his incorrect?
I'm sorry if your single digit IQ couldn't decipher that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Akintola's 110th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 2023 Presidency: Why South East Can’t Reap Where It Didn’t Sow, By Yoruba Youths / Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.