Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) (8667 Views)

Are You Aware That Apples Grow In Nigeria? / Does Apple Grow In Nigeria? / APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by Agroprenuer: 12:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Pistotita:

Who is threatening you? You people are too many in this Agric section. Ok. You have been able to really show readers I know what I am saying. Mr man, its not you I am saying is dubious (except you are involved in the cheats). I said your source Kate is dubious. Did you mention Kate before I mentioned her? You just confirmed it. Before you dream of getting seedlings from her, she had scammed me. She refused to supply seedlings and you say I am releasing venom. What are you going to do to address the issue? Are you the one who sold the seedlings? You are just hustling. And I am writing so future buyers know how to handle you too. Why? Your source is dubious. I'm not saying you. But the time you will get yourself in a trap you will not get out of easily....hmmm. I know she came to Nigeria like 3 times like that. But I knew her when she knew nothing about Nigeria. I even gave her clues of how to receive money from Nigeria. And the sister who helped her navigate Nigerian market is close to me. So, you think you know her? You do not. What are you saying? You are just hustling na. Or do you want me to burst the original price she usually sells? If you people are rendering good services, no problem.....but your services and seedlings are bad. That's what I am saying. Ok. Who renames a cultivar his name? Is that not the highest deception on earth? I have no problem with you, but that Wambugu family is a big cheat. I told her that I will get her. I told her I will not waste my resources with interpol but I will eventually get her. If I dont know Kate, how would I be able to mention her? She has offended many people in Nigeria. Do you think it's only me? I am presently sourcing for seedlings there, and one of the farmers approached me to use her bring my seedlings to Nigeria, I said no no no no. Oga, I paid someone to move from Lagos to Nairabi to go get my stuff. I will rather spend high on the ticket than allow that cheat touch my stuff.

In this Agric business, many cheats are around. What have we not experienced? Yet, you are advertising for that cheat. Tell Kate someone is calling her a cheat. I will send her to the sister who pleaded with me not to deal with her that time. Then, she will remember me. Details of transactions are still with me. I even introduced her to one guy who supplies her seedlings till date, and she brings to Nigeria. Oga, you better know who you deal with. That Wambugu family is a big cheat. They are barawo.

You dont even know your level. I should come to your office, or you report to mine. You are funny. I am telling the whole world that your source is dubious. And when the case starts, I will pull out more people that cheat has offended.

Buy the alleged Wambugu Apple at your risk. Infact, there is nothing like Wambugu apple. The apple is from Isreal. Go read the story very well. Wambugu himself said it, but he is a cheat by naming it Wambugu. He only grafted it with a local tree. And I know the tree very well. He's not even using international standard grafting cultivars. If the man wants to go the lane of debate, I will join the Kenyans who have reported him. Cheats everywhere. Go make your findings very well. What is Wambugu? It does not exist.

Of course, the cultivar is not bad. It's good for tropics. I will always say the truth. But it's not Wambugu. It's mainly good for making wine. Even the people who are doing many hectares in Nigeria will regret it if they dont have wine processor. Apple farming is technical. I want Kate herself to appear here before I burst her bubbles and say the variety. I will throw it at her face and at that of her father who has deceived too many people. He innovated nothing. Don't be deceived.

Or you want to compare Kenya with Uganda in regards to trees? Hahaha Uganda is far ahead of Kenya. Fact!

I'm leaving your thread never you reply you again. Its left with buyers to make proper findings. Good luck dealing with cheats.
if you know you are saying the truth and you are not just someone hiding behind the internet to say trash leave your full name here let us do the findings. I hope you know what Libel means. You could be one competition trying to spoil another mans business. Like I said you have no case if you can't provide links to your claim. The internet is for everyone, but you are just hiding behind fake id and saying rubbish. I don't have your time. At least give us a keyword to type on google. Now you say you paid for seedlings and you never got it, you talked about how 50% of the seedlings don't survive, etc... I can't even understand your pain, I just see someone trying to discredit another mans business because they are successful and you are not. Go and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2019
Agroprenuer:
if you know you are saying the truth and you are not just someone hiding behind the internet to say trash leave your full name here let us do the findings. I hope you know what Libel means. You could be one competition trying to spoil another mans business. Like I said you have no case if you can't provide links to your claim. The internet is for everyone, but you are just hiding behind fake id and saying rubbish. I don't have your time. At least give us a keyword to type on google. Now you say you paid for seedlings and you never got it, you talked about how 50% of the seedlings don't survive, etc... I can't even understand your pain, I just see someone trying to discredit another mans business because they are successful and you are not . Go and get a life.

Are you okay? Leave my full names on a scamming website? Nairaland. Leave my details on nairaland? Are you alright? To open myself to scams? Do you have the full names of the Agric moderators not to talk about the super mods? Do you have their pics? O boy....are you sure you are ok? I think it's even against the rule to mention full names of people here. Are you ok? Do you see picture of even the owner attached to his profile here? You are a clown. Do you know how he looks like presently? If you see him on the road, can you recognize the owner? You are a clown.

Well. I will not get into attacking you, but if you are a good business man, you know what you should do. I know she is selling to you, and not that you are representing her here. You as a hustler should have good words in your mouth. See, you dont even know who can help you more. I am telling you that your source is somehow, you take it like one is trying to pull food off your table. But must you also eat on a blemish table?

I pray you are still in the business the day Kate meets me face to face, you will be there. Then, you will certainly repeat the bolder phrase. You will repeat it to my face, that I promise you.

What you are looking for in Kenya is down right in Nigeria. Do you want to "try" grafters in Nigerian research institutes and universities here. Those who know them know them. Tissue Culture guys are around. But they deal with capable people. They graft and you get almost 100% survival rate. It's not even stressed due to removal from the pots, long journey, transplanting shock, etc. And you get them far cheaper. The only requirement is large numbers of seedlings. Most pros who use more advance techniques than manual grafting will do nothing less than 5,000 seedlings. Do your calculation with the amount you sell your seedlings. Do you expect such person to come on nairaland and be advertising seedlings? grin They sit in their offices, and big boys walk up to them. That's the story brother. Boys who sit in the offices make much more than boys on field. That's the secret. But when you talk to them, you know they know their stuff.

My teachings bring me businesses, not my adverts. That's another secret. And these posts here will certainly bring me potential orchard owners. That's another assurance I give you. Lol. It will not give me seedlings buyers but potential orchard owners. You think I care about N7,000 seedlings? You are a clown. Nairaland users make one brag over you people. You people are the reasons one brags over you. Cos without it, you will never try to give customers good services and products. Yet, you m will keep pushing it to the extreme. When one tries to quickly point to issues, you get on the path of spoiling food on your table. Are you not also spoiling food on the table of your customers?

Someone saw these messages and contacted me. I gave him the price range the so called alleged arid apple is. The real price she sells. What's my own? If she wants he finds way to contact her, that's the person's business. And I gave him the range from other farms also. And let him know he is getting certificates to ship to Nigeria. But assuming the person calls the real name, it's even cheaper in Kenya. You tell me Wambugu , I give you the price Kate sells. But you know the real stuff, you get it cheaper cos I am not in the business of destroying people. And it goes beyond just that. The grafting procedure matters too. The spacing you want on your farm, plant population, diseases in your soil, pests and birds, etc determine how to go about it. I laugh at people rushing to buy seedlings without knowing the concept of orchard farming. I will sit your a.ss down and lecture you. Check my posts if I ever put an ad on fruit seedlings here. I assure you...you will certainly repeat the bolder phrase when we meet face to face someday. I am sure you do not have a farm you have tested them. And good luck if you have. I do not expect you to take me to your commercial farm, because I certainly will not disclose any I know to anyone. This is why everyone who has dealt with me trusts me. They know I will never divulge such info. Never. Take you there to prove what? What I know you cannot afford.

Oga, if you are so serious about selling it, get a place, put like 3 plants and let your people see them. I am not in the business of selling seedlings. If you need my service, I advice on setting up a complete farm. That's what I do. I'm not in the same business with Wambugu and you. Do you understand me? The same I told the person who contacted. It's not bad if pilot seedlings are purchased from hustlers like you. Of course, let them buy 2 to 10 seedlings from you and test. If truly you sell the alleged Wambugu apple. Oga I am even advertising for you. So that they can see with their eyes if its true. It's just 2 years pilot if they can. But they all want to visit farms that are already well established. To do what? Later go there and cause havoc? No serious owner will ever allow a random buyer visits his farm. Visit apple/grape/berries/kiwi etc orchard farm? You people should know requests you ask oooo. But one will always be polite. In this present day Nigeria? Show people your orchard. In this Nigeria? The owner is finished.

Even let me tell you more....there was a trade fair which was just concluded in Nairobi some few days ago. Every Nigerian who tried to "hammer" deals with most of the nurseries there were sent to my network to check them. What do you know? If you allow me use you "shine" here, you will not like me. Not until one rubbishes Nigerians they accept that they should improve. Yes, I came like an angry customer, and you should have good words. In my posts, I still wrote that the variety is good. Yes, it is. But not the only one around. There are other ones. The cultivar has its cons too. The main usage is for wine production. All apple orchard owners better consults one who is grounded in the subject before wasting millions on it. And the real name is not Wambugu. If Mr. Peter is sure of himself, let's head to court. You talk of libel whatsoever. You are a real clown. Do you understand you are an accomplice to this deception? It is you that will eat watery stony beans in kirikiri (prison). Though, we have the case abroad, we will push you serve in Nigeria. So, dont expect to stay in Delmark, Sweden, or Norway where you live in lovely cells. You are coming to kirikiri. grin You better watch what you type and post. You better check what you are selling. And you better readjust yourself fast. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by Digipro: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Pistotita:

Are you okay? Leave my full names on a scamming website? Nairaland. Leave my details on nairaland? Are you alright? To open myself to scams? Do you have the full names of the Agric moderators not to talk about the super mods? Do you have their pics? O boy....are you sure you are ok? I think it's even against the rule to mention full names of people here. Are you ok? Do you see picture of even the owner attached to his profile here? You are a clown. Do you know how he looks like presently? If you see him on the road, can you recognize the owner? You are a clown.

Well. I will not get into attacking you, but if you are a good business man, you know what you should do. I know she is selling to you, and not that you are representing her here. You as a hustler should have good words in your mouth. See, you dont even know who can help you more. I am telling you that your source is somehow, you take it like one is trying to pull food off your table. But must you also eat on a blemish table?

I pray you are still in the business the day Kate meets me face to face, you will be there. Then, you will certainly repeat the bolder phrase. You will repeat it to my face, that I promise you.

What you are looking for in Kenya is down right in Nigeria. Do you want to "try" grafters in Nigerian research institutes and universities here. Those who know them know them. Tissue Culture guys are around. But they deal with capable people. They graft and you get almost 100% survival rate. It's not even stressed due to removal from the pots, long journey, transplanting shock, etc. And you get them far cheaper. The only requirement is large numbers of seedlings. Most pros who use more advance techniques than manual grafting will do nothing less than 5,000 seedlings. Do your calculation with the amount you sell your seedlings. Do you expect such person to come on nairaland and be advertising seedlings? grin They sit in their offices, and big boys walk up to them. That's the story brother. Boys who sit in the offices make much more than boys on field. That's the secret. But when you talk to them, you know they know their stuff.

My teachings bring me businesses, not my adverts. That's another secret. And these posts here will certainly bring me potential orchard owners. That's another assurance I give you. Lol. It will not give me seedlings buyers but potential orchard owners. You think I care about N7,000 seedlings? You are a clown. Nairaland users make one brag over you people. You people are the reasons one brags over you. Cos without it, you will never try to give customers good services and products. Yet, you m will keep pushing it to the extreme. When one tries to quickly point to issues, you get on the path of spoiling food on your table. Are you not also spoiling food on the table of your customers?

Someone saw these messages and contacted me. I gave him the price range the so called alleged arid apple is. The real price she sells. What's my own? If she wants he finds way to contact her, that's the person's business. And I gave him the range from other farms also. And let him know he is getting certificates to ship to Nigeria. But assuming the person calls the real name, it's even cheaper in Kenya. You tell me Wambugu , I give you the price Kate sells. But you know the real stuff, you get it cheaper cos I am not in the business of destroying people. And it goes beyond just that. The grafting procedure matters too. The spacing you want on your farm, plant population, diseases in your soil, pests and birds, etc determine how to go about it. I laugh at people rushing to buy seedlings without knowing the concept of orchard farming. I will sit your a.ss down and lecture you. Check my posts if I ever put an ad on fruit seedlings here. I assure you...you will certainly repeat the bolder phrase when we meet face to face someday. I am sure you do not have a farm you have tested them. And good luck if you have. I do not expect you to take me to your commercial farm, because I certainly will not disclose any I know to anyone. This is why everyone who has dealt with me trusts me. They know I will never divulge such info. Never. Take you there to prove what? What I know you cannot afford.

Oga, if you are so serious about selling it, get a place, put like 3 plants and let your people see them. I am not in the business of selling seedlings. If you need my service, I advice on setting up a complete farm. That's what I do. I'm not in the same business with Wambugu and you. Do you understand me? The same I told the person who contacted. It's not bad if pilot seedlings are purchased from hustlers like you. Of course, let them buy 2 to 10 seedlings from you and test. If truly you sell the alleged Wambugu apple. Oga I am even advertising for you. So that they can see with their eyes if its true. It's just 2 years pilot if they can. But they all want to visit farms that are already well established. To do what? Later go there and cause havoc? No serious owner will ever allow a random buyer visits his farm. Visit apple/grape/berries/kiwi etc orchard farm? You people should know requests you ask oooo. But one will always be polite. In this present day Nigeria? Show people your orchard. In this Nigeria? The owner is finished.

Even let me tell you more....there was a trade fair which was just concluded in Nairobi some few days ago. Every Nigerian who tried to "hammer" deals with most of the nurseries there were sent to my network to check them. What do you know? If you allow me use you "shine" here, you will not like me. Not until one rubbishes Nigerians they accept that they should improve. Yes, I came like an angry customer, and you should have good words. In my posts, I still wrote that the variety is good. Yes, it is. But not the only one around. There are other ones. The cultivar has its cons too. The main usage is for wine production. All apple orchard owners better consults one who is grounded in the subject before wasting millions on it. And the real name is not Wambugu. If Mr. Peter is sure of himself, let's head to court. You talk of libel whatsoever. You are a real clown. Do you understand you are an accomplice to this deception? It is you that will eat watery stony beans in kirikiri (prison). Though, we have the case abroad, we will push you serve in Nigeria. So, dont expect to stay in Delmark, Sweden, or Norway where you live in lovely cells. You are coming to kirikiri. grin You better watch what you type and post. You better check what you are selling. And you better readjust yourself fast. A word is enough for the wise.
Like I said if you don't have a link or name to buttress your claims you are just a deceit trying to spoil another mans business. How can something of this nature trend for years now and no complaints when you search on Google. I have tried every keyword in searching for any complaints about wambugu apple, but none yet. Let me tell you, you don't have a bad mouth more than me and I am just holding my cool with you to give you a chance to prove yourself, but I can see you are just on a mission to get yourself into trouble, because you don't know me either. Like I told you, I am not hiding and I want to have a face to face discussion with you, I have offices in Lagos, Abuja and Enugu, so you choose where you want to meet me and send me your phone number so I can give you direction or give me direction to your own office, so I can come and see you. If you cannot respond to this message without insulting your family and giving us useful link to issues concerning wambugu Apple, or you can't state your case here with Kate Wambugu? You are just a stewpid person.
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2019
Digipro:
Like I said if you don't have a link or name to buttress your claims you are just a deceit trying to spoil another mans business. How can something of this nature trend for years now and no complaints when you search on Google. I have tried every keyword in searching for any complaints about wambugu apple, but none yet. Let me tell you, you don't have a bad mouth more than me and I am just holding my cool with you to give you a chance to prove yourself, but I can see you are just on a mission to get yourself into trouble, because you don't know me either. Like I told you, I am not hiding and I want to have a face to face discussion with you, I have offices in Lagos, Abuja and Enugu, so you choose where you want to meet me and send me your phone number so I can give you direction or give me direction to your own office, so I can come and see you. If you cannot respond to this message without insulting your family and giving us useful link to issues concerning wambugu Apple, or you can't state your case here with Kate Wambugu? You are just a stewpid person.

Change of moniker. grin

I'm saving my links and evidences till the day I can grab your Kate. Lol. He is beating chest. Lol. You are just hustling. Are you Kate? If I show you evidences of her pranks and scams, what are you going to do? Are you her boss? You that is paying her is the one I have time to show proofs I am saving to really hit her. Like I said...you are capital letters M.U.M.U. grin

Mehn! This nairaland is a place games are played. Readers, before I hammer someone, there must be something. Hehhehe. If you all care to know what these people do every day, you will curse them. If you understand the damage these people did some months back, you will understand me more. I had to return to the drawing board to deal with the issues. Whenever I smell rat in the cupboard here on nairaland, I tear the place apart fast.

Please, be careful with these people and their Wambugu tales. A cultivar that is not even recognised by the Kenya government because they found out later everything was deceit. Keep deceiving yourselves. Multi faces person. He is quick to say one is hiding behind internet while he is operating multi accounts simultaneously. Who can ever guess this one has multiple monikers at the same time. Different ones for different purposes. Or a group of monikers working hand in hand. More are still coming. Just follow my steps readers. You will be assured that you will get tips. Run away from these kind of sellers. Run run run. Please, "tear race commot".
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by ceciliab(f): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
but the issue is is the apple healthy and is it good, countless white companies have taken the active ingredients in plants the creator created and are trying to patent it, to what cause, they make the food dangerous and put the cure in expensive drugs or supplements
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
ceciliab:
but the issue is is the apple healthy and is it good, countless white companies have taken the active ingredients in plants the creator created and are trying to patent it, to what cause, they make the food dangerous and put the cure in expensive drugs or supplements

The apple is good. That I will not spoil. It is a very good. Patent is about getting recognition for one's work. Not that one idi.ot steals the idea later. Every specie and cultivar of apple is registered and the inventor is known. Any plant grafted is not GMOs as long as the main tree is not made from GMO. Also, anything made from tissue culture isn't GMO. The outputs are always natural. There is no modification. We just produce molatto everytime through the method. grin Instead of using skin whitening products, Bobrisky mama should have found a caucasian sperm donor. That way Bobrisky wouldn't have bleached his skin. Same goes to most ladies. They should just go buy sperms of caucasians if they feel that their daughters will take after them. Shikena. Lol.
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by tunjyalabi87: 6:39am On May 28, 2021
I read your comments and I really love it, please can I have your contact so that we can discuss, I wanna invest in the business, I thank GOD that I haven't buy the wambugu seedlings. My phone number is 08026588488. You can WhatsApp me.
Thanks.

Hahaha! Please, don't kill me with laughter ooo. You are the funny man here ooo. Anyway, there is a place for trees, and apple has it's own too. Apple farming is a good one if you get it right, but there is nothing like Wambugu. Let the Kenya man stop fooling Nigerians. Even Kenyas who know about apple know that Wambugu does not exist. If it does, it would have been registered. I know about this issue very well. The whole Wambugu family in the business, I know them. The town they are from, I have great connection there. Where they do their stuff, I gat my network. Let no one fool anyone here. That specie is certainly not from Kenya. Those who know about it know it very well.

Guy, I can give you different varieties which are good for tropics. What is Wambugu? A beg, dont let one Kenya man fool you all. That family that supplies trashes as seedlings. Or do you want me to start calling on people with bad experiences while trading with the family? See, kindly just be careful. Of course the variety is not that bad. But the way and manner the family treats clients is terrible. How can you even explain buying 100 seedlings and 50% don't survive. You will be lucky if you get 75% survival rate. And they dont care. When you get the seedlings, you know there is problem if one is good with fruits. Google very well, and read comments on different websites and Facebook, you definitely will read about angry customers. If I start the story of my experience with the man's daughter, you will hate her. It was a Christian catholic sister from Nigeria who begged me not to take drastic action against her. And I allowed it slide. It's why I dint want to hear or read anything about the Wambugu family.

Not spoiling your business, but I just need to warn people so they know what they are entering. Which Wambugu? That inefficient family. Wambugu is like third class tree graft specialists in Kenya. If you want to go down this line I am ready to debate it and give real evidences. But let me stop here. Please, give your customer quality ooo. Not Wambugu, a beg.
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by tunjyalabi87: 6:53am On May 28, 2021

Please can you message me on Whatsapp
08026588488. I want more Information from you about the business of the Apple.
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by Christoptom: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
We plant Apple Orchards in Nigeria, This Apple can grow anywhere in Africa. We sell Bererooted Apple seedlings/young Apple trees,and we setup Apple Orchards for Farmer.
It's a multi million Naira investment that's can feed Generations unborn. We're just a call away, Contact us today and we will get you started. Cofarmx is your best plug for Orchard farming.
Message us on WhatsApp
+2348162212154

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by oyinlekan1: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Christoptom:
We plant Apple Orchards in Nigeria, This Apple can grow anywhere in Africa. We sell Bererooted Apple seedlings/young Apple trees,and we setup Apple Orchards for Farmer.
It's a multi million Naira investment that's can feed Generations unborn. We're just a call away, Contact us today and we will get you started. Cofarmx is your best plug for Orchard farming.
Message us on WhatsApp
+2348162212154
Is this wambugu apple or what brother
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by SLOVFO(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2021

Oga, use Google. I dont have business with your kind. Is it not Kate the name of her daughter? If you are their agent here, just treat your customer well. And keep deceiving yourself. So, Kenya government has the power to name an apple? Keep fooling yourself. We are trying to educate people that the family is fooling themselves you are showing it open that you are selling g what you dont know Who told you Wambugu commercialized it first? It's like you don't know anything about it. I stand by my statements, Wambugu is like third class tree grafters in Kenya There are super and more established farmers there that are bigger and more respected. Yet, they dont deceive people by renaming a cultivar that is popular. I will even load a trailer of that variety from other nurseries for you,l at cheaper price, and will not step on Wambugu's arena. It's not about how the farmer takes care of it later, but the quality of seedlings Wanbugu sells is bad. He doesn't have a first class nursery. He goes to other farms to source for a cultivar he claims to innovate. If you see Kate or Martins, or their father, tell them their sins are over filled up. I dont have your time, its Kate you bring up here, and I will face her with evidences of how she duped me. Or you think I am talking about a small case? It's someone who stopped me from going after her. So, you expect me to allow her continue her bad and terrible character in Nigetia? And use people like you who know nothing to deceive more Nigerians? You better watch your back before you put yourself in a serious case you will regret for the rest of your life. Nigerians aren't slow like Kenyans Those people love money too much. I always laugh at the phrase semi arid apple. Indeed! So, is it legal for anyone to rename a particular cultivar his/her name just because he/she made it popular in the area? The man is playing with a jail term. When the person or nation who/which has the patent catches him, he will understand the meaning of the nonsense he has been doing. You guys should keep promoting f.oolishness out of your igno rance.

Is this about the Wambugu family or the apple? You seems not happy with the Wambugu's. If the apple is what the seller says it is, then it's recommended.
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by Nezzjnr: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
oyinlekan1:

Is this wambugu apple or what brother
Baba you sent a message
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by AlphaSoul: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Redman44:
This Wambugu Apple has been successfully cultivated in Nigeria - Ikorodu, Ojota (Lagos), Kaduna State, Osun State and Enugu. If you want to learn more about the Wambugu Apple (Queen's Apple), go to YOUTUBE.COM and type in 'Wambugu Apple Documentary'. Watch the documentary and you will hear from Kate Wambugu, the daughter of Peter Wambugu who grafted this wonderful Apple for the African weather, environment and continent. Stay Blessed.
Thanks for the insights!wink
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by jeph19(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2021
It's a temperate crop, and would group in Cold region... mostly the Nothrern part of the Country..
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by flames007(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Agroprenuer:
Lets start this business
wow.
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by cattlefarming01: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Do You Want To Become A Millionaire In The Agricultural Sector ?

The future millionaires and billionaires of Africa will not be coming from oil and gas sector, they will be coming from agricultural sector - Akinwumi Adesina President, (Africa Development Bank)

Here is one in a life time opportunity to make millions of naira by becoming a Zenith Energy Enzyme agro input distributor.

For more than 10 years, our range of organic agricultural inputs have helped many farmers to achieve bumper harvest in their farm. Our livestock organic inputs have also contributed to the improvement of livestock production and increase in farmers profit.

For more inquiries kindly contact us on 08033492090 ( WhatsApp or Call)

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by Thiotall: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
OTHER POST TO READ
https://www.nairaland.com/2215623/growing-red-stark-apple/1
https://www.nairaland.com/2215623/growing-red-stark-apple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCrQHLmBvVU

Wambugu Apple is a brand name not a cultivar name

Pinklady Apple is on of the cultivars Wambugu nursery offers... two others i believe are Grannysmith and Starking Red Delicious

and YES a brand name can PATENT
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by AlphaMogul: 12:51am On Oct 12, 2022
Christoptom:
Message us on WhatsApp
+2348162212154
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by Itydee(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18
What is happening to this wambugu saga?
This is 5 years coming
Re: Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) by Itydee(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18

What is the update on this
The apple is good. That I will not spoil. It is a very good. Patent is about getting recognition for one's work. Not that one idi.ot steals the idea later. Every specie and cultivar of apple is registered and the inventor is known. Any plant grafted is not GMOs as long as the main tree is not made from GMO. Also, anything made from tissue culture isn't GMO. The outputs are always natural. There is no modification. We just produce molatto everytime through the method. grin Instead of using skin whitening products, Bobrisky mama should have found a caucasian sperm donor. That way Bobrisky wouldn't have bleached his skin. Same goes to most ladies. They should just go buy sperms of caucasians if they feel that their daughters will take after them. Shikena. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Grow Plantain Commercially In Nigeria *pictures* / 2,000 Kano Farmers Dragged To Court For Default On N270 Million Loan / Soyabeans Needed In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.