Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria (8717 Views)

EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 5:19am On Sep 13, 2019
rather I will give it to NHIS.
I'm impressed with them.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 13, 2019
emeijeh:
This country is a joke.....thesame Fowler that is supposed to be in EFCC custody.

My dear ..you need find out what is going on in that firs for you to finally conclude Nigeria is for sale
Re: Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria by Afamed: 6:20am On Sep 13, 2019
smogup:
grin Don't be deceived the award is to the highest bidder.

Is it not the same FIRS that lied that they remit more
income from tax to the FG in this government than in the previous government.
Either you prove him wrong with figure and facts or you keep your mouth sealed

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria by ajl: 6:27am On Sep 13, 2019
smogup:
grin Don't be deceived the award is to the highest bidder.

Is it not the same FIRS that lied that they remit more
income from tax to the FG in this government than in the previous government.

Go back and read that story again.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria by ksbusari(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2019
100% remittance is nt even the question here. The major question is 'do the FIRS credit the tax compliant MDAs?
I work in a state government agency who administer Educational programmes. Despite the fact that the agency is Tax compliant, FIRS still went ahead to place lien on the agency's Account in one of its banks.
Another question is 'do FIRS know the kind of bank account lien can placed on? my answer is NO.
FIRS placed a lien on a corporate account meant to buy educational materials for government schools and to pay teachers running costs.

I'm afraid FIRS does not knw that educational materials does not attract any VAT or WHT whatsoever.
Re: Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria by Maydfourth: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Has he been reappointed?I think is tenure has lapsed in June?
Re: Babatunde Fowler Receives National Peace Awards As Most Organised MDA In Nigeria by MizyB(f): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2019
Baba Fowler is actually trying. Much thanks to the awakening that is gradually sinking into the consciousness of our government about the dwindling future of oil lucrativeness. Our tax system is not all that lit yet, but he's sure making do with what Nigeria has on ground.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Payment Of ₦969 Million For Defence Ministry’s Contract / 16 New Infectious Disease Treatment Centers Under Construction Across Nigeria / Low Turnout Mars APC Mega Rally In Osun (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.