Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. (8537 Views)

Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by dejiih01: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2019
It is no longer news that Davido lost her mother, Dr Veronica Adeleke on her husband’s  birthday celebration in 2003.

According to a family source, Davido’s dad, Dr. Deji Adeleke, is the remote cause of late Imade’s predicament and untimely death.

No doubt she was in money, courtesy of her hubby’s stupendous wealth, but she did not get the necessary love and attention from her husband of many years, largely due to Deji Adeleke’s complicated lifestyle which bordered on busy and very tight business schedule and strict adherence to spiritualism.

"A woman needs love, just like you do’, so sang an American musician in the 80s, and when she doesn’t get it, she can fool around. This was aptly depicted Late Imade’s predicament at the hands of her husband who,was said to never really place any premium on the sanctity of marriage.

See more details below
Source: https://foxmeek.com/2019/09/12/no-doubt-she-was-in-money-courtesy/

Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by Tobinrobin(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Do you’ve any way to prove this? Pictorial evidence or videos? This isn’t right at all. It’s wack journalism

10 Likes

Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by flyingdutchman(m): 2:46am On Sep 13, 2019
KEMI OLUNLOYO angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by Teeyin(m): 4:03am On Sep 13, 2019
The world probably see u as a spoilt child...born with silver spoon. David,u trends on social media almost all the time and ur fans out there are happy for ur success.

Not all knew dis,that sometimes u went to the corner of ur inner room to ask the question "why she left you at time u needed her the most. on ur convocation, u saw different mother and u still felt the pain.My brother am happy to tell u she right now beside you"1&only VEROCHIMA.Glad to have u in this same generation!
Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by LadySarah: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2019
Teeyin:
The world probably see u as a spoilt child...born with silver spoon. David,u trends on social media almost all the time and ur fans out there are happy for ur success.

Not all knew dis,that sometimes u went to the corner of ur inner room to ask the question "why she left you at time u needed her the most. on ur convocation, u saw different mother and u still felt the pain.My brother am happy to tell u she right now beside you"1&only VEROCHIMA.Glad to have u in this same generation!

Tell me something.
You seem to know what we Dont know...

5 Likes

Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by Wealthierboy(m): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2019
God when bloggers will die one by one?

4 Likes

Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by dejiih01: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2019
You've really spoken well, This is just the pure truth and nothing else
Teeyin:

Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by dejiih01: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2019
What is this one saying?
Wealthierboy:
God when bloggers will die one by one?
Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by falcon01: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2019
I was expecting to see something like this
Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by dejiih01: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2019
I believe more revelations will be revealing soon, let's just keep our legs crossed
falcon01:
I was expecting to see something like this
Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by SolarHub(m): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Davido lost her mum! Mr blogger proofread before posting biko

1 Like

Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by WildChild00(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2019
All this blogger self for nairaland

1 Like

Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by Wealthierboy(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2019
dejiih01:
What is this one saying?
i mean' when are you gonna die
Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by SouthSouth1914: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2019
If you don’t have facts.., this is totally wrong
Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2019
do you have any proofs even davido would have been too young to know the truth back then.
Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by lereinter(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2019
In the name of looking for traffic, you invoke curse over yourself and generation
Re: How Davido’s Mother Died Of Drug Overdose On Billionaire Husband’s Birthday. by DIKEnaWAR: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2019
Looks like the kind of thing Kemi Olunloyo writes after checking her account balance and seeing red.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Vs Zoro / Nigeria's [perez Hilton] 17 Yr Old Nigerian American Gossip Blogger / OMG! Russian President’s Car Is The Real Bomb (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.