Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma (70584 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Famousbabe(f): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Davido's Manager, Tiwa Savage, Wizkid's Baby Mama, React To His Proposal

Davido shocked celebrities and his fans last night by kneeling down to propose to his girlfriend, Chioma.

This is coming after their introduction.

Many celebrities have reacted to the marriage proposal.

Davido's manager, Asa Asika said:

"Cancelled all our plans just to witness this amazing moment! I’m so happy for you guys @davidoofficial @thechefchi ! God bless this union forever! We’ve got a wedding to plan! #Assurance2020"

Davido shows off his fiancee's expensive engagement ring after the proposal.

Many celebrities such as Tiwa Savage, Peter Okoye, Ubi Franklin, Angela Okorie, Ebuka, Beverly Neya, Even Wizkid's 2nd baby mama, Binta Diamond and many others have reacted to the marriage proposal.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/videos-davido-proposes-to-chioma-chief.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Famousbabe(f): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Watch the full video HERE

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by celebgistz2: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Well done cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Jayslicky: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2019
grin

Chioma has gotten the final assurance.

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by posty56: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2019
kemi head no straight but i have to give to her she did a gid job,congrats davido and chioma

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Zubydeangelo(m): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Davido is now a married man... Congratulations!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by usifo1(m): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one, oBo,
abeg my people hustle o, because one day una pikin fit rule Nigeria without result o

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by bigpicture001: 1:02am On Sep 13, 2019
But y didnt chioma sign d dotted lines....for me..its a lip service marriage...

Still wont hold.no wine carrying, no white, no court..nothing! Sh is just another bby mama.

D poor gal could hold him off any longer...sh tried very much sha...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Forzap: 1:03am On Sep 13, 2019
chioma won the contest grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Yamleg: 1:07am On Sep 13, 2019
... Only if chioma knew that nothing in the world can ever keep a man. Not even a triplets baby bump.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:07am On Sep 13, 2019
We won't hear word for the next 2 weeks. Thank goodness EPL is back on Saturday

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by VirginSearcher(m): 1:08am On Sep 13, 2019
I can't believe this, is this a joke or real.. congrats to them.. respect to Davido

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by sed4real1(m): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2019
This is a love story that has a punch line...chioma my lover turn chioma my wifefy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by enemyofprogress: 1:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Is seun not a celebrity?why is he not congratulating Davido?abi him dey jealous ni? Wash out for my for dominique and me, because we are next

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Hi lovely nairalnanders. Today is my birthday, please put smile on my face 0029966746 Diamond bank

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Akachukwu42(m): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Is Chioma always trying to hide her belly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Olamilekxy(m): 1:12am On Sep 13, 2019
una no dey sleep for nairaland ni ?

nawa oo

u guys should go an sleep and stop refreshing nl page

congratulations to davido and chef chi
from wizkid fans,am happy for dem

remain aunty tiwa and wizzy watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Exponental(m): 1:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Dem born am well make she say NO

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by luemz(m): 1:13am On Sep 13, 2019
congrats Davido and Chioma
@op why you screenshot only comments from verified account
that's discrimination oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Teacher1776(m): 1:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Drama queen and king.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Sirmuel1(m): 1:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Yeyeboy88:
Hi lovely nairalnanders. Today is my birthday, please put smile on my face 0029966746 Diamond bank

Happy Birthday to you!!!! I pray you find happiness for the remaining days of your life.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Burgerlomo: 1:29am On Sep 13, 2019
Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Skelewu grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by seunprodigy13: 1:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Hello nairalanders....today is my birthday...let God use you 0818573143 accessbank

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Antoeni(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2019
Assurance Secured

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Ugee12: 1:36am On Sep 13, 2019
His other babymamas right now especially Miss I am naturally pretty but I love makeup grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Burgerlomo: 1:36am On Sep 13, 2019
Forzap:
chioma won the contest grin grin

She won the contest by her cooking skills, trust me the Igbo women can cook and that's the reason I am seriously looking for one to wifey grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by GoodScoNih(m): 1:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by khayce: 1:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Talk health, Talk social networking and Daily fitness manager Talk M3 Fit Band. Contact 08063951701(whatsapp/call) to get this now Nationwide plus Delivery @#4500

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by TriggahMan(m): 1:49am On Sep 13, 2019
All the tacha and principalities in life shift.. The boy is taken

If you like draw wetin pass tattoo, no chance

Hope the union last..

Congrats

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" / Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.