Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma (70599 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by durubennie(m): 1:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Naira marley
Regina Daniels
Coza
Bbn
Mercy and tacha
Xenophobia
Tacha
Now Chivido

Congratulations to them, but Nairaland is becoming stale.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by shamecurls(m): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Proposal after pregnancy and introduction grin grin grin

I dont gerrit!

Can somebori explain to me!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by murphybo(m): 2:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Congrats to him, and Madam Kemi confirmed she already put to bed, Nawa for this woman o, but what will be Tacha's fate when she leaves BBNaija house only to realize she dey carry another man's husband for chest grin grin grin nawa oooo she will live to regret that, cos its a matter of time cant imagine wanna suck my wife looking image or trademark of another man shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by simple250: 2:12am On Sep 13, 2019
The way to a mans heart is true his stomach cheesy wink wink
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by murphybo(m): 2:13am On Sep 13, 2019
posty56:
kemi head no straight but i have to give to her she did a gid job,congrats davido and chioma
Wey she talk say she don deliver already, the woman get some...
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by raphy(m): 2:35am On Sep 13, 2019
congratulations to them from chef to the wife of her boss.
God can pick anybody call be humble. #assurance2020
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by virginchaser(m): 2:36am On Sep 13, 2019
Baby assurance!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Igetmyown247: 2:37am On Sep 13, 2019
murphybo:

Wey she talk say she don deliver already, the woman get some...

She might be right, and this proposal was probably done a few days back before the birth of the baby.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Aboks(m): 2:38am On Sep 13, 2019
wetin una want make she answer before, person wey her belle long like dangote truck. yeye dey worri una
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by skyfather09(m): 2:59am On Sep 13, 2019
Davido liar..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Teeyin(m): 3:31am On Sep 13, 2019
What shall I say unto thy heart.... OBO u Neva fall hands olohun!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Witnes: 3:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Akachukwu42:
Is Chioma always trying to hide her belly?
E don finally out sey she get belle in?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Witnes: 3:33am On Sep 13, 2019
Akachukwu42:
Is Chioma always trying to hide her belly?
E don finally confirm sey she get belle ni?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by RexTramadol1: 3:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin

Chioma has gotten the final assurance.

God forbid

Death is the final assurance of every living person
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by RexTramadol1: 3:55am On Sep 13, 2019
murphybo:
Congrats to him, and Madam Kemi confirmed she already put to bed, Nawa for this woman o, but what will be Tacha's fate when she leaves BBNaija house only to realize she dey carry another man's husband for chest grin grin grin nawa oooo she will live to regret that, cos its a matter of time cant imagine wanna suck my wife looking image or trademark of another man shocked

Lol, she don automatically lower her husband's self esteem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 13, 2019
Her efo riro game is strong
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 13, 2019
DaviDo OBO Chioma
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by tobinazzy: 4:09am On Sep 13, 2019
Huawei p20pro for sale... 09012912805 Or 08101231234..call me..

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Starz825(m): 4:21am On Sep 13, 2019
I don't understand....all for show....

Davido and chioma...did introduction of recent

And now he is proposing...I don't get....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Ugee12:
His other babymamas right now especially Miss I am naturally pretty but I love makeup grin grin

came here for this
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by ruggedtimi(m): 4:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Big move by Davido..Her royal majesty
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by tejiri4(m): 4:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Wizkid remaining
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by SolarHub(m): 4:42am On Sep 13, 2019
Cool

Do you want to own an affordable 1kva complete solar power system today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Staro: 4:44am On Sep 13, 2019
So great
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Blessings4me(m): 4:45am On Sep 13, 2019
Starz825:
I don't understand....all for show....
Davido and chioma...did introduction of recent
And now he is proposing...I don't get....
Wetin u wan get before?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by lollybizzu(m): 4:45am On Sep 13, 2019
Love is sweet o...but when money enter love is sweeter wink
May God bless the hustle of every struggling Nigerian man.
I keep saying it- one of the things that make a man truly happy is putting smile and bringing joy to the hearts of those he really care about. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by BonPatrick(m): 4:47am On Sep 13, 2019
David should be ashamed of himself for marrying an imo girl.mark my word soon they will break up
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Hazlett1988: 4:48am On Sep 13, 2019
bigpicture001:
But y didnt chioma sign d dotted lines....for me..its a lip service marriage...

Still wont hold.no wine carrying, no white, no court..nothing! Sh is just another bby mama.

D poor gal could hold him off any longer...sh tried very much sha...
one can't you be happy for them..you are just a fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Olodo24: 4:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Congratulations to them. I hope they'll stay married forever
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Agugbadin: 4:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Burgerlomo:

She won the contest by her cooking skills, trust me the Igbo women can cook and that's the reason I am seriously looking for one to wifey grin

You are right, she will make a good housewife with all this skills. Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by judgementyard(m): 5:03am On Sep 13, 2019
na davido and chioma go trend for nairaland for now.wishing them happiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club / Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.