Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma (70603 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Hedonisco: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Gbemishile1:
Hmm
Word of advice to the gangs of davido
Whatever una fit hustle commot for davido before marriage,make una dey plan am now o
Cus am very sure after marriage,chioma no go allow una enter davido house again o or smell im money again

Bye bye to 30BG
See angle wey you reason the matter enter. 30BG goons go still dey track Davido for studio, club and other places na, if dem no fit come him house.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by ChristmasBells: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/videos-davido-proposes-to-chioma-chief.html?m=1
Congratulations to davido and chioma may the lord God almighty bring this weding to a fulfillment in JESUS NAME Every bad belle by anyone from anywhere that dnt want it to happen may JEHOVAH Put them all to shame in JESUS NAME if this is your prayer for them too click on the like Shout Amen press the share botton and share with love!!!!;!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by IloveToMess: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2019
BonPatrick:
David should be ashamed of himself for marrying an imo girl.mark my word soon they will break up
Loser!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by ImaIma1(f): 7:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Yamleg:
... Only if chioma knew that nothing in the world can ever keep a man. Not even a triplets baby bump.

If it's because of the pregnancy he is marrying her, why didn't he marry his other two baby mamas?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by OTayobami(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
We won't hear word for the next 2 weeks. Thank goodness EPL is back on Saturday

No be Small thing my broad! I think there's match today Friday gan, i don wait tire....na so so stupid things i dey see for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Austineva(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Igbos are d most beautiful tribe with amazing beauty. Doubt that at ur own peril. God created us beautifully different not like the zombies tribe. Thank God for my lovely tribe. Congrats to Davido vs Chioma. God really loves Davido for given him d opportunity to marry an Igbo girl if u doubt it ask d real FFK, he will tell u better. We are amazingly beautiful. We are not like d Mr Krest rapist and Mrs krest rapee. If u knw u knw. Alu mee. Sense will not kill me

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Zane2point4(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2019
Gbemishile1:
Hmm
Word of advice to the gangs of davido
Whatever una fit hustle commot for davido before marriage,make una dey plan am now o
Cus am very sure after marriage,chioma no go allow una enter davido house again o or smell im money again

Bye bye to 30BG

You made the most realistic comment here, so true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Madejuly11(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2019
Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Davido Adeleke.

I respect Yoruba people, they will not castigate or abuse Chioma bcoz Davido marry her but some people at thr other side can castigate Omolola bcoz their brother Peter marry her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Madejuly11(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Austineva post=82185919]Igbos are d most beautiful tribe with amazing beauty. Doubt that at ur own peril. God created us beautifully different not like the zombies tribe. Thank God for my lovely tribe. Congrats to Davido vs Chioma. God really loves Davido for given him d opportunity to marry an Igbo girl if u doubt it ask d real FFK, he will tell u better. We are amazingly beautiful. We are not like d Mr Krest rapist and Mrs krest rapee. If u knw u knw. Alu mee. Sense will not kill me[/quote

But your people can castigate our sister, Omolola for the misunderstanding btw Psquare family bcoz they don't support Peter marriage to Omolola
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Nuclear99(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2019
murphybo:
Congrats to him, and Madam Kemi confirmed she already put to bed, Nawa for this woman o, but what will be Tacha's fate when she leaves BBNaija house only to realize she dey carry another man's husband for chest grin grin grin nawa oooo she will live to regret that, cos its a matter of time cant imagine wanna suck my wife looking image or trademark of another man shocked
lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by bigpicture001: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
Hazlett1988:
one can't you be happy for them..you are just a fool

I got banned grom diz meduim frequently for attacking ppl...u will not survive it if I face u...mind ur lane! I repeat mind ur lane
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Austineva(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Madejuly11 post=82186092][/quote]for me, I can never be against any guy getting married to any Yoruba girl. For Peter's case; I don't see anything bad there and I will never see anything bad in d marriage between him and ur Yoruba sister. Its a good business. For me, its very wrong for their family to be against it since d two guys love each other.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by ACE1010: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2019
usifo1:
Nice one, oBo,
abeg my people hustle o, because one day una pikin fit rule Nigeria without result o

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Hedonisco:

See angle wey you reason the matter enter. 30BG goons go still dey track Davido for studio, club and other places na, if dem no fit come him house.
U never know so ethi g
Make im late dey go house without valid reason
Make im dey go club anyow without valid reason
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by eneyoduke(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Is it my eye because I can't find wizkid reaction
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by EtihadAirways(f): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2019
This kiddominant is really a good comedian
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2019
OTayobami:

No be Small thing my broad! I think there's match today Friday gan, i don wait tire....na so so stupid things i dey see for this nairaland
Lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Santinho: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2019
Congrats Guys... Davido too the right step
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Tibiman: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2019
AmuDimpka:
After impregnating the Yoruba girls he settled for omo ibo
Which Yoruba girl did he impregnates he impregnated edo girl n Togo girl, Chioma is not better than the two she just used the two baby mamas situation to better herself n step up her juju. You think she is only one at work. There r Igbo juju people behind her to make this happen. Igbos r hypocrites first they hate u then they will call u inlaw
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Tibiman: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Austineva:
Igbos are d most beautiful tribe with amazing beauty. Doubt that at ur own peril. God created us beautifully different not like the zombies tribe. Thank God for my lovely tribe. Congrats to Davido vs Chioma. God really loves Davido for given him d opportunity to marry an Igbo girl if u doubt it ask d real FFK, he will tell u better. We are amazingly beautiful. We are not like d Mr Krest rapist and Mrs krest rapee. If u knw u knw. Alu mee. Sense will not kill me
Chest beating give thanks to your Lords Yorubas for letting this happen or else you have not have any self esteem
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by mexzony: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Congrats to them.But come o. The way this people take sharply react eh. Makes you wonder why they don't react when they really need to react
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by degamemaster(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2019
bigpicture001:
But y didnt chioma sign d dotted lines....for me..its a lip service marriage...

Still wont hold.no wine carrying, no white, no court..nothing! Sh is just another bby mama.

D poor gal could hold him off any longer...sh tried very much sha...

shocked shocked shocked
Bad belle
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Austineva(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Tibiman:

Chest beating give thanks to your Lords Yorubas for letting this happen or else you have not have any self esteem
see dis one. If no be say u be my in-law enh!

Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Tibiman: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2019
Austineva:
see dis one. If no be say u be my in-law enh!
I’m not ur in-law aber
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by AmuDimpka: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tibiman:

Which Yoruba girl did he impregnates he impregnated edo girl n Togo girl, Chioma is not better than the two she just used the two baby mamas situation to better herself n step up her juju. You think she is only one at work. There r Igbo juju people behind her to make this happen. Igbos r hypocrites first they hate u then they will call u inlaw

Okay...we hear !
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Thanks boss! God bless you
Sirmuel1:

Happy Birthday to you!!!! I pray you find happiness for the remaining days of your life.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Your mama no train you well
Morrison91:

[/s]
pls add your Bvn to it.
Theif.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by HealthSecrets(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hmn! Baby Mama 3 abi is number 4 self grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by aziaka111(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
usifo1:
Nice one, oBo,
abeg my people hustle o, because one day una pikin fit rule Nigeria without result o
u just made my day, I haven't smile for a while now bt u just did d magic
Re: Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma by mediclife1987(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
Famousbabe:
Watch the full video HERE

Was Peter trying to shade his brother ni? Which one be "welcome to da real home, they don't know"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Apologizes To Her Mother For Going To The Strip Club / Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.