Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (75061 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by GavelSlam: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

With more details coming to light, it seems *Five ladies* were murdered by the serial killer as at August 17, 2019.

List of places with ladies found dead in hotels.
*Port Harcourt*
Olu Obasanjo
Ebony Road
D-Line
Woji Road

And in Owerri.

After that, one was found dead at Aggrey Road, Town area Port Harcourt in a bag. Picture attached below. Suspected to be another victim but the workers of the hotel it happened disposed the body.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/corpse-of-unclad-lady-found-tied-in.html

So a possibility of more than six. I have lost count.

I think we are quick to conclude it is one perpetrator.

There are similarities but we should give room to several.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:

I think we are quick to conclude it is one perpetrator.

There are similarities but we should give room to several.

There is a possibility of different people and also a possibility of the same person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by sapientia(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
We are helpless.

Nigeria police lacks everything it takes to tackle this.

CCTV should be made must in all Nigeria hotels.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
A serial killer is on the loose in PH and the hotels are not doing much to help catch him or her

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by iReddington: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Look at the way everybody dey channel their inner Sherlock Holmes, meanwhile the Nigerian police are somewhere doing this...

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nairaland247(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nice analysis, beautifully presented. However, assuming the perpetrator(s) of this act is a "he" might lead to a futile end. Nothing stops a "she" from executing this heinous act.
This is my take on this; a psychopath/sociopath is on the loose to satisfy his/her sadistic sexual disposition. Killing is a game to him/her. This is evident by the fact that he/she follows the same killing pattern dropping clues from one 'game' to the next hoping that the police comes close but not close enough to apprehend giving him/her invariably giving him/her the feeling of a 'winner' in the game... That's where the pleasure comes from. They're almost always charming.. That's the problem and that might be one of the piece to be use in getting the killer
AntiBalaka:
The killer is someone with money.

Since he can indulge his sadistic fantasy of strangling women to death.

He lures them with money and a flashy car. But may not check into the hotel using same car not to leave any clue linking him.

He is most likely soft spoken and reserved.

H[/b]e doesn't sleep with his victims as most are found fully clothed.

Am guessing [b]he
drugs them before strangling them.

He makes no attempt to conceal the bodies so I am assuming he is sending a message of some sort ;"catch me if you can".

This means he lives a fairly boring and monotous life with no social life, friends and family whatsoever.

He is not married nor in a stable relationship. He has a grudge with women of low virtue. Am guessing he is HIV+ which he definitely caught from a prostitute.

This latest victim is the least classy. He changed his usual hunting grounds so as not to draw suspicion on him.

What the police should ask how he checks out without nobody knowing.

Are the hotels fenced or not?

Am guessing they aren't and are not manned by a security guard.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
The killer gets his victims through a sex contract.

This is why I believe the killer is a man.
Nairaland247:
Nice analysis, beautifully presented. However, assuming the perpetrator(s) of this act is a "he" might lead to a futile end. Nothing stops a "she" from executing this heinous act.
This is my take on this; a psychopath/sociopath is on the loose to satisfy his/her sadistic sexual disposition. Killing is a game to him/her. This is evident by the fact that he/she follows the same killing pattern dropping clues from one 'game' to the next hoping that the police comes close but not close enough to apprehend giving him/her invariably giving him/her the feeling of a 'winner' in the game... That's where the pleasure comes from. They're almost always charming.. That's the problem and that might be one of the piece to be use in getting the killer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
At this point you still choose to be stoopid

Really?
JONNYSPUTE:
Nawa ooo.Olosho work is not good but she doesn't deserve to be killed.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dumbass
StillX10:
Some hustling go kill you

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

He lures them with money and a flashy car. But may not check into the hotel using same car not to leave any clue linking him.

He doesn't sleep with his victims as most are found fully clothed.

Am guessing he drugs them before strangling them.

He makes no attempt to conceal the bodies so I am assuming he is sending a message of some sort ;"catch me if you can".

This means he lives a fairly boring and monotous life with no social life, friends and family whatsoever.

He is not married nor in a stable relationship. He has a grudge with women of low virtue. Am guessing he is HIV+ which he definitely caught from a prostitute.

This latest victim is the least classy. He changed his usual hunting grounds so as not to draw suspicion on him.

Your presumption may be far from the reality and with this information, you will be the first suspect in the eyes of our Nigerian police.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Tecno66: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mynd44:
There is a serial killer in Port har court.
The girls must have been entized with lots of money. The killers may think they are smart but they will soon leave a trail to their arrest. People now take human life as if they can create one.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by ibawon(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigeria my country
Since the first Victim this Killer would have been identified.
This hotels don't have CCTVS in place or they just get to skip protocol when admitting guests.
So sad
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by missjo(f): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

You must be a fan of Criminal Mindscheesy
But you ought to have had access to the crime scene to make your profiling a lil more accurate,or did you? :--

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Mobileowowa: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Necessity birth opportunity I like this alarm
AwkaetitiBabe:
We've got a serial killer on our hands ooo. Wish our female operatives will go undercover to catch this guy.

Ladies order ur mini defense alarm for safety. Press and this little toy will scream so loud the criminal will run away scared
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by motionarena: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:
I bet the police didn’t protect the crime scene from contamination, and call in the CSI dept to dust for fingerprints! This could have been used to compare with previous similar murders in hotels in Port Harcourt to see if it’s a serial killer we’re dealing with!
and u think we have a fingerprint database
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by missjo(f): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
2special:
Is it that there are no functional C.C.T.V camera's in most of the hotels
Or it could just be that the perp deliberately chooses to use hotels with no CCTV cameras in use

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by missjo(f): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
madenigga:

You could be wrong though. Getting the girls phone could solve 80% of the problem, that girl looks small and local for any man to bring her all the way to this kind of big hotel.

My guess is the killer contacted her via insta messenger, its only there you would see a girl like this telling you, short time 15k... All night 25k...LoL

Naturally if u look this ugly and a man Promise's to give u 15k for short time won't u be scared?

They go and the man finishes with his business and starts thinking how he is going to give something like this 25k, its obvious that the deal won't end well
If you were the killer who spoke with/texted the victim and got her to the hotel using phone communications, would you leave the phone behind when you're done?
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by mozona(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
hmm..

one day monkey go go market he no go come back

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by samdigo90: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
if this was a reasonable country with a adequate forensics team, they could do a dna or fingerprint swab of the room and run it in their database and figure out who the killer is. but im sure they would soon catch a small boy on his way to church, and put ak 47 in front of him and force him to confess on the spot.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Investigation Discovery Channel.

Nigerians will say it's money ritual but this heinous acts are solid representation of psychopathic cold blooded homicide tendencies.

We need a less conservative police force. The man views this thread definitely on Nairaland either as a guest or visitor, because to him it is his award ceremony. It gives him gratification. Let's start with retrieving the IP of those who read this thread on Nairaland from Rivers state, summon them and conduct polygraph tests on them, both guests and members.

He may not be a single person, it may be a group but at the moment we are oblivious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
In a sane could try..there will be finger prints all over the place..but there is never a record here.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hotel room for what �. What happened to restaurants, eatery and open spaces. I hope others will learn from her mistake.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Blinkers:

I rule this out. He would easily be noticeable. Most likely an African.

My suspicion points at a very smart, bored, rich and quiet dude taking out his frustration on women of easy virtue who may have done something bad to him.

He is also likely to have been educated outside the country and familiar with serial murder culture such as novels, movies and stories of real-life characters.

Sadly, he would explore our society's weakness to kill more ladies across different locations without suspicion such as:

Greedy young ladies
Lack of CCTV in hotels
Unprofessional police force
An emotional/unintelligent populace not familiar with serial murders.

It was the same way we did with, terrorism, kidnapping and suicide thinking they are strictly western world problems, some years back. Now, they have become common place in our society and we are not prepared to manage it like it's done over there.

That has always being my fear for the country, that we don't have the capacity to copy with problems that comes with modernization. God help us in this country, our leaders are jokers.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
But seriously what's wrong with PH??
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
thank God if only prostatutes will b his victim's, May the serial killer cont reducing the stupid things on earth

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Borntofuck: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
Serial killers
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Freehuman:

Investigation Discovery Channel.

Nigerians will say it's money ritual but this heinous acts are solid representation of psychopathic cold blooded homicide tendencies.

We need a less conservative police force. The man views this thread definitely on Nairaland either as a guest or visitor, because to him it is his award ceremony. It gives him gratification. Let's start with retrieving the IP of those who read this thread on Nairaland from Rivers state, summon them and conduct polygraph tests on them, both guests and members.

He may not be a single person, it may be a group but at the moment we are oblivious.

I will suggest the Police review all the call logs of all the victims and see if they all had call entries with a particular number.

The Telcos can even place where each call was placed using the nearest cell tower.

That is how the FBI caught that Nigerian guy who killed one prostitute recently.

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by magicminister: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mummymahdi:
thank God if only prostatutes will b his victim's, May the serial killer cont reducing the stupid things on earth

This is why serial killers usually always target prostitutes because they know nobody will report them missing and neither will their relatives and society members like you push for justice.

Stop spewing trash.

They are human irrespective of what they do to survive.

The law does not take the murder of a prostitute or destitute any less than that of any member of society.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Imagine what will happen if it was a Mosque!
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

I will suggest the Police review all the call logs of all the victims and see if they all had call entries with a particular number.

The Telcos can even place where each call was placed using the nearest cell tower.

That is how the FBI caught that Nigerian guy who killed one prostitute recently.

I thought about that but odds are that he sees them on the road and picks them up. If he ever communicated with them online or through a phone call one girl should have told her friend " this guy is rich and cute, I'm going to visit him this night." . At least a friend of a victim would have a slight clue about the man. The phone calls will only come in to prove that he, actually. was the one.
He definitely picks them up at night also. They may be cheap prostitutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) / A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.