Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (75054 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Kamanuozuzu: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Chosen1984:
These are the Endtimes... Very Dangerous Times.... Only JESUS CHRIST Can Save Anyone

How does Jesus save?

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Let see of pur security forces can pick up and arrest the serial killer with his identity of white.this kept me thinking if we are 200 years behind western wolf
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Let see of pur security forces can pick up and arrest the serial killer with his identity of white.this kept me thinking if we are 200 years behind western wold
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ashewo no be work , truly .

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
He must have killed his victims first before tying them. Maybe he is trying to send a message..

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by madenigga(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:
The killer is someone with money.

Since he can indulge his sadistic fantasy of strangling women to death.

He lures them with money and a flashy car. But may not check into the hotel using same car not to leave any clue linking him.

He is most likely soft spoken and reserved.

He doesn't sleep with his victims as most are found fully clothed.

Am guessing he drugs them before strangling them.

He makes no attempt to conceal the bodies so I am assuming he is sending a message of some sort ;"catch me if you can".

This means he lives a fairly boring and monotous life with no social life, friends and family whatsoever.

He is not married nor in a stable relationship. He has a grudge with women of low virtue. Am guessing he is HIV+ which he definitely caught from a prostitute.

This latest victim is the least classy. He changed his usual hunting grounds so as not to draw suspicion on him.

What the police should ask how he checks out without nobody knowing.

Are the hotels fenced or not?

Am guessing they aren't and are not manned by a security guard.

You could be wrong though. Getting the girls phone could solve 80% of the problem, that girl looks small and local for any man to bring her all the way to this kind of big hotel.

My guess is the killer contacted her via insta messenger, its only there you would see a girl like this telling you, short time 15k... All night 25k...LoL

Naturally if u look this ugly and a man Promise's to give u 15k for short time won't u be scared?

They go and the man finishes with his business and starts thinking how he is going to give something like this 25k, its obvious that the deal won't end well

5 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

He lures them with money and a flashy car. But may not check into the hotel using same car not to leave any clue linking him.

He makes no attempt to conceal the bodies so I am assuming he is sending a message of some sort ;"catch me if you can".

This means he lives a fairly boring and monotous life with no social life, friends and family whatsoever.

He is not married nor in a stable relationship. He has a grudge with women of low virtue. Am guessing he is HIV+ which he definitely caught from a prostitute.

This latest victim is the least classy. He changed his usual hunting grounds so as not to draw suspicion on him.

nice analysis and arrived at a logical conclusion , please did uthman Danfodio really warned of a foolish fulani that will lead to exposure of fulanis from Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Definitely the same killer ..they will soon get him , he is bound to turn up on some CCTv soon

5 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by madenigga(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
He must have killed his victims first before tying them. Maybe he is trying to send a message..
From my calculations it seems the killer killed the victim in her sleep.

The tiring of the leg looks like something that happened fast, then he moves to the neck swiftly before she could realize strangles her from the back and then the moment she stops moving leaves her to die.

The killing was done with pillow case

8 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by telkevog(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Op, are you afraid of telling us the name of the hotel? Remember, caution and investigation begins with knowing the hotel and its location. This is too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by TheTourist: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
A SERIAL KILLER IS ON THE LOOSE WE SHOULD WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
simi4me:
Serial killer in Nigeria? Someone is watching too much Hollywood.

Or Crime and Investigation

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Don’t be surprised if it’s one of the ‘expatriates’ (Arab, Chinese, etc) that is secretly a racist!

Too easy to remember.

I rule them out.

8 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
TheTourist:
A SERIAL KILLER IS ON THE LOOSE WE SHOULD WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

It's already too late.

This is victim no. 4.

4 too many.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by greatermeme: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Women will continue to fall victim: as a result of greed!

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by ppreye(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is a serial killer on the loose o..
RIP to the dead. This is a painful way to go

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
doctokwus:
Is it until half of the girls in pH are strangled by this person that the police would swing into action?
It's very easy to apprehend this person.
If finger prints had been taken from even 1 of the former scenes,this person would have been matched,with all the biometrics collected by phone companies, banks, National id,etc.
But of course being a jungle Nigeria is,the police would rather go pick random people in the murder arears,extort and torture them and tag them suspects.
Sometimes the way we do things in this part of the world,you wonder if whitemen are to be blamed when they stated they feel their own brain creation, function and capacity is superior to the blackman's.

Lay off the csi

Only forensic lab is in lagos
There is no proper national database of fingerprints
They may not even be admissible in Nigeria's courts
Jack the ripper was never caught
Not likely this guy will be.
Short time is big business
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by kenodrill: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
They will never listen...

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by shogsman(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
simi4me:

You’re so uninformed,you think serial killer is peculiar to some particular countries.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by aribs(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Impressive sleuthing

7 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Likely gets the girls to pay for the room.

Probably advances her some cash.

Comes in later, leaves without fuss if he finds someone pays attention to him.

6 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Hausaman(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:
I bet the police didn’t protect the crime scene from contamination, and call in the CSI dept to dust for fingerprints! This could have been used to compare with previous similar murders in hotels in Port Harcourt to see if it’s a serial killer we’re dealing with!

A serial killer in southern Nigeria ?. That's a big lie its either Fulani herdsmen or she committed suicide.
We all know River's of blood state, is the holiest Christian state, in the world. The Christian association of Nigeria has secured it with holy fire .all those crimes committed are done aliens.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
I know some people here will start calling the dead girl a 'runs' girl and victim blaming.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
That's Mr Wicked Wike's Christian state. Instead of tackling insecurity in his state, he's busy chasing and victimising Muslims in his state up and down. While cultists and murderers have successfully hijacked his state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
simi4me:
lol criminal mind film

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by bigpicture001: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
He will.never b found cuz we dnt have data base for Nigerians
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by bonnyhope: 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
ladies respect yourself and stay one place........we are living in a wicked world

if you want a man, find a responsible one and marry

3 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by onilanre(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Charleys:
DJ kHaleed

Another one.

The hotel no get CCTV?

Abi ooo. Or he chooses hotel without CCTV for his operation.
Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Serial RITUAL Killer

2 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by ppreye(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
SimDan95:
I still wonder the kind of bitterness and heart someone could muster and kill ur fellow. I can't even kill a rat

All the money and luxury in the world multiplied by millions, I wouldn't even think such.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by 24kmagic: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
What sort of online business will take you to a hotel room with a total stranger?

4 Likes

Re: Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
The binding material seems to be white beddings.

Are they of the hotel or are they introduced as part of the act?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) / A Teenager Caught Having Carnal Knowledge Of Child In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.