Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! (5744 Views)

My Neighbours Have Lured Me Into Smooking Weed / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Renderhelp(f): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
@Renderhelp

My Wife has this bad habit of tying wrapper without underwear in and around the house. I have warned her against it severally but she won't listen.

Early this year, she got into a fight with our neighbor over water. She was tying only wrapper and it came loose exposing her full nudity to everyone in the compound! She didn't even care and continued fighting while some silly boys took pictures. I was the one who separated the fight.

Yesterday she went to the Akara seller close to our house to buy some. The Akara woman mistakenly burnt a batch and the customers refused to buy them so she asked them to take them for free and they rushed to get it. My wife was struggling to get the free Akara and her wrapper came loose again!! She didn't even wear panties or bra under. Stark unclad!!!

She hadn't even entered the house when I heard he news. I was so ashamed. I have sent her back to her Father's house to learn how to dress decently.

Am I being too harsh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ur wife is now ur wife not a slave to be sent back to father's house when u are annoyed with her. Do these
1. Bring her back immediately
2. Buy her pyjamas and nighties
3.burn all her wrappers
4. Make sure she never leaves ur bedside without putting on appropriate clothing
Congratulations, nothing will spoil ur marraige

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Destroe: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
If you had provided for the family well, I wonder why she will be rushing and fighting for Akara with only wrapper on her body. You should be more worried about why hunger is dealing with your family when you're still around

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by princeakinola1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
Let her learn lesson very well with her parent and after she have realize her stupidity attitude and ready to dress well,accept her back but not in that area again park out from that environment and look for new location to avoid digrace from people

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Jayslicky: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mr.man your wife is a former olosho, that is how they fight unclad without any shame, you can take the pig out of the dirt but you can't take the dirt out of the pig.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by bunmconig(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
Henhen....... end shall never wonder o

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by daewoorazer(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
sad
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Destroe:
If you had provided for the family well, I wonder why she will be rushing and fighting for Akara with only wrapper on her body. You should be more worried about why hunger is dealing with your family when you're still around
na mucsle Dem take de provide well for family small children would just open mouth and say nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp

My Wife has this bad habit of tying wrapper without underwear in and around the house. I have warned her against it severally but she won't listen.

Early this year, she got into a fight with our neighbor over water. She was tying only wrapper and it came loose exposing her full nudity to everyone in the compound! She didn't even care and continued fighting while some silly boys took pictures. I was the one who separated the fight.

Yesterday she went to the Akara seller close to our house to buy some. The Akara woman mistakenly burnt a batch and the customers refused to buy them so she asked them to take them for free and they rushed to get it. My wife was struggling to get the free Akara and her wrapper came loose again!! She didn't even wear panties or bra under. Stark unclad!!!

She hadn't even entered the house when I heard he news. I was so ashamed. I have sent her back to her Father's house to learn how to dress decently.

Am I being too harsh?

even if she had pants and bra still you would have said she was naked

but she needs to know what to wear when she ventures in public

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by joycluv: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Seeing they say is believing. Now that your neighbours have seen your wife's unclothedness, they will believe she's a woman. But Oga, I think your own shamelessness is even worse than that of your wife. Am sure your wife wasn't tying only wrappers in her parents house, fighting over public water or struggling for burnt akara in the public before you married her. You turned her into all these and all you could do to make up is take the lazy man's route of sending your own wife away. Wake up to your responsibilties. Provide the basic needs of your family-it is your primary duty as a family man, else we remove your name from the list of family men.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Jentle244: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Destroe:

Long throat... some people have chronic long throat....irrespective of what they have....was she not going to buy akara when she exposed herself?

u will just come and say rubbish

but this story doesn't sound real

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
As someone earlier said...BURN ALL HER DAMN WRAPPERS so she will have no option but to dress up each and every time she leaves the house.

When konji will.mess with your brain, you will beg her to come back home

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by armyofone(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Budget and ask her to shop for many jeans and tops. You both should do a weekend out shopping together. Why use wrapper going out ?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by shadrama(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
a woman who doesn't have respect for her nudity is an OLOSHO no be every thing wa get big nyash and breast get sense. ur wife now is our wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Emperoradrian(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Ur wife is now ur wife not a slave to be sent back to father's house when u are annoyed with her. Do these
3.burn all her wrappers
4. Make sure she never leaves ur bedside without putting on appropriate clothing

I do not know you, but I can swr DAT u are intelligent, dis comment is superb n d best solution,. Where do you stay? We need to talk, I love conversing with intelligent people.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by mejai(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Pictures or e no happen.
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by madenigga(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by missjo(f): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
3.burn all her wrappers
kiss
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by nicepoker101(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
3.burn all her wrappers
Still searching for ways to blame the man. I wonder why Adam didn't die with all his ribs intact.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by nicepoker101(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Emperoradrian:

I do not know you, but I can swr DAT u are intelligent, dis comment is superb n d best solution,. Where do you stay? We need to talk, I love conversing with intelligent people.
You are about to fall into the trap. Your body don de shag you already.
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by motheex: 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
shadrama:
a woman who doesn't have respect for her nudity is an OLOSHO no be every thing wa get big nyash and breast get sense. ur wife now is our wife.

You said it all bro.. she is a former Olosho bro.. if not she wouldn’t try that..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
nicepoker101:
Still searching for ways to blame the man. I wonder why Adam didn't die with all his ribs intact.
grin grin grin wat will d earth be like without drama?
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Emperoradrian:

grin grin grin ;Dits purely inspired by d HOLY SPIRIT, I av left my number on ur page
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by nicepoker101(m): 2:45am On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
grin grin grin wat will d earth be like without drama?
It would have been better.
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Brownleather: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2019
There are some things I have sworn my wife will never experience. The Lord will help me. This is shameful, but they all could have been avoided.
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Brownleather: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2019
madenigga:
I smell lies
There is no lying here.. This happens very well in some neighbourhood, you ll seem grown up mhen falling inside gutter.. to watch the fight.. Instead of seperating, because of the added benefit.
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by midolian(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Destroe:
I tire o! grin grin
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by sylvez(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
3.burn all her wrappers

Number 3 is not good.

5. Buy her one bag of pants.

On a second thought, she no dey wear panties so that you can free, unlimited and unrestricted access to always fire the action any time any where.
She's a good wife
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Dannyset(m): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Please move this to literature section when this man complete this story. grin
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by ruggedtimi(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2019
first of all u marry a typical village girl wey no get sense...
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by Belafonte(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
3.burn all her wrappers

She’s not a slave. He cannot make her wear the nighties and pjs. He also cannot force her to leave the bedside without appropriate clothing. And he definitely has no right to burn her wrappers.
Re: My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! by ogawisdom(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret. / My Monthly Income And Expenditure Please I Need Advice / How Do I Leave The Mother Of My Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.