Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,145 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic (36008 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by airminem(f): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Too bad we have been forced to live with this kind of cowords over cows
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Odiegwu!!
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by SouthSouth1914: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Must u post d graphic pictures here.. no even warning to help.

Get the Bleep out of the kitchen if the heat is hot
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by muykem: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
This is what I told my friends. The level of pain being pass through by PDP and their supporters right now, one need to be very careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by NwanyiOkpa(f): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Who is for Buhari and who is for Atiku?
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
foolishness
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
muykem:
This is what I told my friends. The level of pain being pass through by PDP and their supporters right now, one need to be very careful.
Lol cheesy, na true u talk o grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin..... Naija Youths for you grin grin grin

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by madenigga(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
The stabee must be a Buharist

Anyway, that must be a chemist owner treating the victim because I don't want to believe a qualified health practitioner will expose himself or herself to Biological hazards in the way shown here.
The person stabbed was supporting Buhari.

For reasons why I don't know, I don't know why most southsouth and south easterners don't like and get angry easily over anything APC.

I have been threatened before like real threat just because I didn't subscribe to the opinion of PDP supporters. That's totally uncool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One of the many negative attributes of "Sai Baba zombies A.K.A Buhari Media Cows is their unceasing love for violence..... A peaceful political discuss with any of them always resort to derogatory statements and violence.

They're scattered all over this forum and have the backing of one particular mod.

mention name now, sheybi u get big mouth to dey curse and abuse all over the forum.coward

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Cherrybae(f): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Imagine stabing someone almost to death just because Atiku lost. The police should do everything to arrest this PDP tout.

This is unacceptable. I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
He is insane. Too bad
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by JB4life: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Many are mad in Nigeria, but only few are roaming the streets.....

I pray the long arm of theaw catches up with that savage who almost murdered a young man for mere political difference of opinion.

Back in those days, I was taught never to discuss politics, religion and sex in a public gathering.
This barbaric act is one of the reasons for such an admonition.
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by samdaisi: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
PDP supporters are violence please if you love yourself and your family don't argue with them because they know everything all
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
madenigga:

The person stabbed was supporting Buhari.

For reasons why I don't know, I don't know why most southsouth and south easterners don't like and get angry easily over anything APC.

I have been threatened before like real threat just because I didn't subscribe to the opinion of PDP supporters. That's totally uncool

Well, Southerners are blessed by God with the spirit of discernment to see through the evil of this administration and resist it like a plague. No time for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by nicepoker101(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Must u post d graphic pictures here.. no even warning to help.
were you forced to go through the post?
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Nuclear99(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Op, You should have put graphic na, Are you high

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by nicepoker101(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One of the many negative attributes of "Sai Baba zombies A.K.A Buhari Media Cows is their unceasing love for violence..... A peaceful political discuss with any of them always resort to derogatory statements and violence.

They're scattered all over this forum and have the backing of one particular mod.

That mod wey de always ban you grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by madenigga(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Well, Southerners are blessed by God with the spirit of discernment to see through the evil of this administration and resist it like a plague. No time for nonsense.
Don't bring God into an unjust fight, he made everything perfect, if God didn't want Buhari or APC I am not sure Buhari will either be president or alive right now
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by madenigga(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
The stabber, as u don stab why u run na, so u left your beer parlour business to go and stab.

You never chi chom chin
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Godons1: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2019
Biafrans wan kill themselves over Buhari's Victory. grin grin

Sai Baba. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Olarewaju89: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Useless animal

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
nicepoker101:
were you forced to go through the post?
warn next time and stop displaying ur stupidity
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Get the Bleep out of the kitchen if the heat is hot
fvck u unfortunate being!
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by k2money(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2019
Kai village people don reasons this one matter. Atiku and Buhari dey their place dey enjoy, him go dey cell dey dey regret
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by nicepoker101(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
warn next time and stop displaying ur stupidity
See face like a complex polygon.
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by bixton(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
stephenduru:
As shared by Paul......

'WHY ARE SOME NIGERIANS VERY MEAN AND WICKED TO FELLOW CITIZENS?

I have just received report of an attempted murder of one Elvis Omoiri by a neighbour, Best Uduophori who runs a beer parlor in Okoloba, Effurun, Uvwie LGA, Delta State, over a mere political argument. What are we turning politics into in this country? You want to kill someone over Buhari and Atiku tribunal matter? This is animalistic!

You break a bottle and stabbed a fellow countryman almost to the point of death over APC and PDP matters? So, someone doesn't have right to personal opinion again in Nigeria?

Just few days ago, we were all against South Africans for Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians. Today, it is a Nigerian that seem not to value the life of a fellow Nigerian. This is very disgusting, cruel, callous, mean and most condemnable.

I learnt the matter has been reported to the Area Commander in Warri and that the Police is on the look out for the guy, who is said to be at large at the moment. The Nigerian Police Force should do everything in its power to arrest the accused at ones and properly investigate this matter. Justice need to be served and fast. Until we get serious by taking strict measures against crimes like this, Nigeria will not be safe for anyone. The perpetrator of this heinous attack should be punished accordingly.

I have to download the photo of the accused from his Facebook account for easy recognition. He should present himself before the Police and answer nagging questions.

We must stop concealing serious security issues if we want this madness to stop'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/man-almost-kill-his-neighbour-in-delta.html?m=1

Attempted murder with intent to kill is life time imprisonment or should I say 200 years in jail without no room for pardon.
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
nicepoker101:
See face like a complex polygon.
u can't see my face.its better than urs!
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Iamgrey5(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:

From what transpired, anyone in his/her right senses would be able decipher the aggressor here.

It is clearly the loosing camp. And everyone knows who the losing camp was!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by nicepoker101(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
u can't see my face.its better than urs!
grin I just did. Don't bother to ask how
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
nicepoker101:
grin I just did. Don't bother to ask how
since u are laffing,dat means u know am not lying at d comparison
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by SouthSouth1914: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
fvck u unfortunate being!

??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) / "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" / 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.