Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... (102624 Views)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Filmewell(f): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2019
She is an emotional woman that is why you're words affected her that much but she has truly forgiven you if she says so. No need to keep on pleading, time ,distance or distraction will remedy the situation.

But truly these words are enough to genuinely end a marriage. Nobody wants to be second fiddle all their life.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2019
healthserve:

Am I not shocked you can have such a strong desire to want to make a uturn. I wish She'll take your proposition serious.

With comments like hers, I don't need a pic to know she'll have a pretty face. CalgaryFriend if she's not taken, she seems decent and knows her guns. Can you afford it grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think she got both our attention tbh. I simply backed out though I desired to make the first move due to " skepticism ".

How did you manage to get her pic guy? Don't tell me you have friends in Homeland security?

I don't need pic for that. On that thread I recalled her sweet but strong words.
Lol Zielle is too perfect to want to take any chances with me.

She would prefer not to find out if things will work than for her to risk getting hurt, thats the kind of person that she is. Which is not a bad thing, but old age has taught me that every good thing comes with its own risk.

But like I said, it was old age that taught me that, so I pretty much understand why Zielle would not want to come close to me even with a 10 foot pole.

It's the world we live in, very few people actually live their dreams, majority of us miss out out the good things of life due to fear. sad

I am ignoring the question in bolded.

I am too heart broken right now to answer that.
Heart broken that Zielle and I would never be.
And I am being haunted by the reverse reminiscence of what could have been...
Assuming we were both brave enough to just let things be...

I am copyrighting the above lines, if anyone reproduces it without authorization, you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and you will realise the hurt of a man scorned, you have been warned...

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by healthserve(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Lol

grin

Dude.

Do me a favor first by erasing all you typed last please.

I'm unbended knees right now. Don't lose it

Never imagine a woman too high there and above errors until you've met them. You never may know.

Life has its way of fashioning things. In the case of relations, I've learnt by experience to wait for people and not fill the gap with my own thoughts and assumptions which in itself points to mental inconsistencies and instability.

If you desire a lady, just tell her, if she says no, suck it up. But that voice saying she won't accept you sucks and reeks of insecurity and poor self image.

Everyone has an advantage or two. I'm sure any lady with you isn't as bad as you paint it.

Try your shot. If she's taken, move on. As for me I imagine first all ladies are taken first before I make the approach ,this soothes the pain of rejection grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Vikkoh(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2019
OP,
...don't beg her again..
Just do this..

Go out tomorrow to a place where they sell Ice cream, buy one and take it home..

When you get home, go to her, tell her you've a surprise for her and that she should go and bath.. When she is out,
Blindfold her, tie and strip her unclad. Take the Ice cream and put it round her nipples and then extend it to her stomach and other sensitive parts.
NOW lick it in the most romantic way and make sure she gets hot..

While she is hot and maybe dripping, smooch her and still tell her you're very very sorry for what you said, OP turn to a mumu, if she doesn't agree, bleep her and leave, if she does, then congrats..

OR
lf you stay in Abuja or Lagos, Google search where you can find a hill or a place you can get a nice view at night. Take her there, buy something for her and beg her again, make sure you use a perfume and if possible play a cool music, it always assist in keeping memories.. Just think outta the box Mhen!
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2019
Vikkoh:
OP,
...don't beg her again..
Just do this..

Go out tomorrow to a place where they sell Ice cream, buy one and take it home..

When you get home, go to her, tell her you've a surprise for her and that she should go and bath.. When she is out,
Blindfold her, tie and strip her unclad. Take the Ice cream and put it round her nipples and then extend it to her stomach and other sensitive parts.

While she is hot and maybe dripping, smooch her and still tell her you're very very sorry for what you said, OP turn to a mumu, if she doesn't agree, bleep her and leave, if she does, then congrats..

OR
lf you stay in Abuja or Lagos, Google search where you can find a hill or a place you can get a nice view at night. Take her there, buy something for her and beg her again, make sure you use a perfume and if possible play a cool music, it always assist in keeping memories.. Just think outta the box Mhen!
Na wah o, blue film on Nairaland ? Oh my dayss smiley

healthserve allow a man pour out his mind fa...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by healthserve(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2019
calgaryFriend:

If you ask a lady out, wait for a response before you jump to conclusions my brother. You'll end up single o. grin. How about the chick who was also is it Canada too. Did you try your chances with her atall?
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2019
healthserve:

If you ask a lady out, wait for a response before you jump to conclusions my brother. You'll end up single o. grin. How about the chick who was also is it Canada too. Did you try your chances with her atall?

I am currently in my waiting time now, at Gods appointed time, he will make everything perfect.
Even if he stays it is Zielle, I know he will find a way to touch her gentle heart and make her respond to my email chain. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Vikkoh(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2019
calgaryFriend:
grin grin D; diff. strokes for diff. folks.. It might work.
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Richy4(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2019
calgaryFriend:

grin grin We are all looking for a suitable solution for OP..

Just that the ice cream might melt before he gets home under Nigerian hot sun

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by kunleweb: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2019
calgaryFriend:

I am currently in my waiting time now, at Gods appointed time, he will make everything perfect.
Even if he stays it is Zielle, I know he will find a way to touch her gentle heart and make her respond to my email chain. grin

Health handle got banned.

I feel sorry you carried this apathetic mindset to Canada.

Every time is God's time. Never sell yourself short nor present yourself less than your value cause of your desires

If you fancy a lady, man it up and make the moment He's time.while you wait on the angels to blow the trumpet that its time, folks are making move daily.

Make the moment the right time by simply asking her out. How about, Hi Zill, I've been an avid follower of your comments and I must say the brain and sense behind those words points to a decent person. If you'll oblige me, I like to get to know you better.

Rather than wallow in self pity brought about by insecurities and poor self image,take action. And make the moment count as the right time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2019
kunleweb:

Health handle got banned.

I feel sorry you carried this apathetic mindset to Canada.

Every time is God's time. Never sell yourself short nor present yourself less than your value cause of your desires

If you fancy a lady, man it up and make the moment He's time.while you wait on the angels to blow the trumpet that its time, folks are making move daily.

Make the moment the right time by simply asking her out. How about, Hi Zill, I've been an avid follower of your comments and I must say the brain and sense behind those words points to a decent person. If you'll oblige me, I like to get to know you better.

Rather than wallow in self pity brought about by insecurities and poor self image,take action. And make the moment count as the right time.

Alright , I will copy and paste this and send to her, I will let you know how it goes.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by kunleweb: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Alright , I will copy and paste this and send to her, I will let you know how it goes.

grin

Good luck ahead bro wink
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Hurtful things we say while angry.

@Op give her time, she may come around. How's 31 old sef

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2019
Vikkoh:
OP,
...don't beg her again..
Just do this..

OR
Sex? Please he should try something else.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Odenjiji: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
There's nothing anyone on Nairalander could help you with. You were actually not ready for marriage before you delved into it. If you've ever attended marriage seminars/relationship talk shows, you would have known that words are very powerful. No matter the provocation, there are things you don't utter. People forgive, but those words live with them. Most times, not consciously 'cause even subconscious keeps to information. There are certain "truth" you don't say if it's going to cause emotional damages even if it's the truth. I laugh when people blab things to hurt people, then tag it "the truth". You're simply being insensitive. It' s not every truth you should say in the open. Maturity has taught me to keep quiet when provoked.

Your wife may have forgiven, but those words can never be erased even though she desires to.

Good words.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Saintmary(f): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Charles1888:
I had to create a new account for this

I don't know how to get through to my wife anymore, of which the fault is mine, when we were dating, she showed that she was committed to me and loved me wholeheartedly but I was reluctant to marry her cos she was of age, I wanted someone younger, say under 25, but something important that i have to acquire made me marry all of a sudden and she was the only one available, don't get me wrong, I loved her then, her peaceful and humble soul but for some reason I simply can't understand I felt she wasn't enough, but I was wrong, she was perfect, the best I can ever wish for and more, she is everything,

After we got married, you know newlyweds now, the quarrels about every little thing, it was much then, so this particular incident made me so worked up and angry I made a statement I shouldnt have said, during the heated argument I told her that she was never who I would have married, that she wasn't my specs, she was too old (31 lol) that if someone younger was available I wouldn't blink twice before I'll marry the person, after saying all that, I wasn't sober about it, she held on to that statement, I knew she cried that night, since then we don't talk, play, gist anymore, we became distant, though I apologised the next morning but things isn't just the same anymore, communication isn't there, she only talks to me when she wants to ask or say necessary things, nothing more, though she still cooks, we still have sex, infact every other aspect is fine except for communication, anytime I come back from work and I'm in the sitting room, she doesn't stay there, she either goes to the room or dinning room, I have begged and begged and I don't want to involve third party cos I obviously caused this, when she got pregnant, she didn't tell me till I saw the strip, when I asked why she said she forgot, and we had plans to celebrate when she takes in, I was sad that day, I begged and asked to tell me anything she wants and I'll do it, I'll make it up to her,,she said she wants nothing that she is fine, I love her, she is my baby, we use to be gist buddies, I missed that and I want it back, I don't know what to do anymore, it's my fault I know that and I'm sorry I ever said that cos it hurt her deeply, I told her to tell me more evil things so that we will be even, she said she can't that she loves me, we are drifting apart, I can feel it,

Pls help me folks, I came here becos I want anonymous advise, what else can I do to make the hurt go away?
Ohhhhhh there's something adorable and endearing about a man who apologizes over and again when he's wrong.
Trust me, and I'm giving you a secret here
apologize for a very long time, apologize effusively, tell her you almost made a mistake by almost choosing someone else, that God guided you to the right woman even though you didn't know better,
Be romantic, in fact be very jovial, crack jokes and ask an older man how to make your woman happy without telling him your problem
Believe me, your marriage will come out stronger if you can turn your sour words into praise with wisdom. Good luck to you man, a wise man builds his home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by kingjomezy(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2019
usernamepass:
Bla bla bla..
Op shut da Vuck UP and hold your mount pim..
You are simply not man enough to discuss marrage talkless of getting married.
Real men dont talk too much..
I bet your mouth will leak again and you will repeat the same okpata yaRn again..
You have succeeded in keeling the woman in your wife and now that shes gone..
Bear your cross and dont you ever... I repeat dont you ever come on here to disturb our peace again.
Abi SA Xenophobia never do??
SHOOO

what is this thing saying ?
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Vikkoh(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sex? Please he should try something else.

Not just 'Sex' sad , a ''mind-blowing sex'' might be good enough to clear the 'smoky-hate' she has for OP grin grin ..

Or he can try the other method tho.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Naijazure: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Charles1888:
I had to create a new account for this

I don't know how to get through to my wife anymore, of which the fault is mine, when we were dating, she showed that she was committed to me and loved me wholeheartedly but I was reluctant to marry her cos she was of age, I wanted someone younger, say under 25, but something important that i have to acquire made me marry all of a sudden and she was the only one available, don't get me wrong, I loved her then, her peaceful and humble soul but for some reason I simply can't understand I felt she wasn't enough, but I was wrong, she was perfect, the best I can ever wish for and more, she is everything,

After we got married, you know newlyweds now, the quarrels about every little thing, it was much then, so this particular incident made me so worked up and angry I made a statement I shouldnt have said, during the heated argument I told her that she was never who I would have married, that she wasn't my specs, she was too old (31 lol) that if someone younger was available I wouldn't blink twice before I'll marry the person, after saying all that, I wasn't sober about it, she held on to that statement, I knew she cried that night, since then we don't talk, play, gist anymore, we became distant, though I apologised the next morning but things isn't just the same anymore, communication isn't there, she only talks to me when she wants to ask or say necessary things, nothing more, though she still cooks, we still have sex, infact every other aspect is fine except for communication, anytime I come back from work and I'm in the sitting room, she doesn't stay there, she either goes to the room or dinning room, I have begged and begged and I don't want to involve third party cos I obviously caused this, when she got pregnant, she didn't tell me till I saw the strip, when I asked why she said she forgot, and we had plans to celebrate when she takes in, I was sad that day, I begged and asked to tell me anything she wants and I'll do it, I'll make it up to her,,she said she wants nothing that she is fine, I love her, she is my baby, we use to be gist buddies, I missed that and I want it back, I don't know what to do anymore, it's my fault I know that and I'm sorry I ever said that cos it hurt her deeply, I told her to tell me more evil things so that we will be even, she said she can't that she loves me, we are drifting apart, I can feel it,

Pls help me folks, I came here becos I want anonymous advise, what else can I do to make the hurt go away?

Errhm.... Uncle this ya matter is serious ohhhh

Infact I'm sorry on ya behalf...

Ask I can say for now is remain very diligent in undoing the wrong. All the best.
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Vikkoh:

Not just 'Sex' sad , a ''mind-blowing sex'' might be good enough to clear the 'smoky-hate' she has for OP grin grin ..

Or he can try the other method tho.
He should buy her a very cute puppy.
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Vikkoh(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He should buy her a very cute puppy.

smiley You love puppies bah?
What if she doesn't love Puppies?
What if she is from that tribe that loves eating grown-up puppies? grin grin grin
I no call name oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Vikkoh:

smiley You love puppies bah?
What if she doesn't love Puppies?
What if she is from that tribe that loves eating grown-up puppies? grin grin grin
I no call name oh!
Lol. He should stop apologizing and start showing her she's enough. His actions should speak volumes.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Vikkoh(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. He should stop apologizing and start showing her she's enough. His actions should speak volumes.

The plain truth is, OP is a weak 'peace beggar and teaser'..

But Babe, if you were told the same by your husby, what would you do?
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
Vikkoh:

The plain truth is, OP is a weak 'peace beggar and teaser'..

But Babe, if you were told the same by your husby, what would you do?
My dear, that talk will break my heart o. If na boyfriend, I go simply ghost am. But for husband, him go change my wardrobe and get me puppy for all to be well... I love peace cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Acidosis(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Even if he shows her she's enough, we all know deep down that those actions are merely an attempt to sound romantically correct.

There are way too many evidences of moral hypocrisy in the world today. Visit the BBNaija threads for instance, and see married men and women crushing on housemates. A lot of people are married to the Oshiomoles (no offence) of our time but secretly desire (in the guise of celebrity crush) hot models and Hollywood stars. How's that different from what OP said to his wife? Oh, because some are vocal while others decide to sink it in?

Romance (love) may get us all into marriage and relationships but it is the ability to accept the tenets of realism that sustains marriages. I love you, I love you, yet we condone and secretely nurture other side attractions.

Realism states facts whether you people decide to talk or not. Word is word, whether spoken or not.

Majority of men only married people they can afford at a point in their lives. Well, it doesn't men don't love their wives but the power of affordability cannot be ruled out.

I wish people will begin to embrace realism without, of course, negating the place of romance. If you've ever had an ex you love so much, please don't come and be giving me stories about being your alpha and omega.

As much as the spoken words hurt, realism wouldn't make her get mad for so long. The wife should wake up from dreamland and fantasy.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by madridguy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
May God Almighty bless you for this comment. The OP went into the wedding for personal gain as he have said and only for him to murdered the innocent woman with his tongue.

AleksAndria:
There's this statement that goes 'listen clearly to what someone tells you in anger, they've been dying to say it'..something like that.

I bet your wife wouldn't trust you as much again, and word's like the one you uttered isn't something to overlook at all. Everytime she looks at you she just sees the face of someone who did not really want to be with her.

She has options to forgive, forget, and trust. The first is possible, where the problem lies is 2 and 3. Don't know how you'll fix that.

Even if you had not made the statement that day, I think you'll have said it some other time. You've always had this in mind. The tongue and brain aren't in sync all the time, that's the reason people utter words they shouldn't.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Acidosis:

Even if he shows her she's enough, we all know deep down that those actions are merely an attempt to sound romantically correct.

There are way too many evidences of moral hypocrisy in the world today. Visit the BBNaija threads for instance, and see married men and women crushing on housemates. A lot of people are married to the Oshiomoles (no offence) of our time but secretly desire (in the guise of celebrity crush) hot models and Hollywood stars. How's that different from what OP said to his wife? Oh, because some are vocal while others decide to sink it in?

Romance (love) may get us all into marriage and relationships but it is the ability to accept the tenets of realism that sustains marriages. I love you, I love you, yet we condone and secretely nurture other side attractions.

Realism states facts whether you people decide to talk or not. Word is word, whether spoken or not.

Majority of men only married people they can afford at a point in their lives. Well, it doesn't men don't love their wives but the power of affordability cannot be ruled out.

I wish people will begin to embrace realism without, of course, negating the place of romance. If you've ever had an ex you love so much, please don't come and be giving me stories about being your alpha and omega.

As much as the spoken words hurt, realism wouldn't make her get mad for so long. The wife should wake up from dreamland and fantasy.
Supu! I am sure everything will work out fine.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by ibkayee(f): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2019
I genuinely don't think there's any coming back from this, unless you somehow get ahold of a memory eraser.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by generationz(f): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
sisisioge:
Jisos!

[b]So nairalanders/naija guys are serious about ladies in their thirties being evening news! Hian! 31yrs! Lawd! [/b]You wouldn't have invited me to you wedding as a guest niyen let alone as the bride grin grin grin grin grin. So the stipuuudity most of these guys portray online follows them offline! Dang.

I'm sorry, you have made your bed... Nothing remains but to lay on it. She won't ever forget your hurtful outburst...hopefully, the rest of the crettins on here would learn a thing or two.

By the way, marriage is a lifetime venture. Somehow, she would pass that wall raising countenance consciously or otherwise to your kids. What a long life of unfamiliar family you're about to have! Good evening.

You dey mind them with their pot bellies grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by aminusodiq(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
usernamepass:
Bla bla bla..
I bet your mouth will leak again and you will repeat the same okpata yaRn again..
Bear your cross and dont you ever... I repeat dont you ever come on here to disturb our peace again.
SHOOO
mad people full here o �
Re: My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... by kunleweb: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
usernamepass:
Bla bla bla..
SHOOO

Hahaha hahaha grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos) / Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.