Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! (5760 Views)

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. / Cold War Still Rages Between South-South Governors, Godfathers / Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele (2) (3) (4)

XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by Makweembo: 12:09am On Sep 14, 2019
I chanced across this Twitter exchange between a Nigerian and a South African!

The Nigerian was lecturing his South African colleague on the role Nigeria played during the brutal apartheid regime, even sharing a video clip of Nelson Mandela personally thanking Nigerians for their support. The South African responded by admitting, "I myself don't know anything about Nigeria except for TB Joshua!!!"

See the exchange below:

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by bluebay(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2019
Dey never heard about the lifeless president ? We have him here in our country and the zombies are proud of it .

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2019
bluebay:
Dey never heard about the lifeless president ? We have him here in our country and the zombies are proud of it .

Nigerians should enjoy the next level they voted for, wetin consain me?

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by kestolove95(m): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2019
But s.a no get sense
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by mumumugu(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2019
TB Joshua....yet to speak up agaist xenophobia

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by ursullalinda(f): 1:35am On Sep 14, 2019
If our system was working wetin consign us with SA now they are feeling like Africa's USA. Our leaders no try and are still not trying

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by Sankabson(m): 2:23am On Sep 14, 2019
mumumugu:
He did! He even composed a song on that, where at point was crying on the podium.

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 14, 2019
mumumugu:

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by Lagbaja01(m): 3:58am On Sep 14, 2019
I had to edit my comment after seeing your moniker grin
mumumugu:

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by Glycosunde: 4:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Nigeria is like that big brother who had money before and helped is younger ones but due to bad management of his wealth lost a tremendous amount and now some of his younger ones are doing better and have lost respect for him because they are angry he should have done better with his money and potentials

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by olu77(m): 5:21am On Sep 14, 2019
mumumugu:

He only cried and sang about it...I will let him know you are waiting for speak up. Get a bottle of 7up and relax till he does.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by olu77(m): 5:31am On Sep 14, 2019
Glycosunde:
Nigeria is like that big brother who had money before and helped is younger ones but due to bad management of his wealth lost a tremendous amount and now some of his younger ones are doing better and have lost respect for him because they are angry he should have done better with his money and potentials

Quite a straight forward analogy... Like an older brother who showed his younger brothers how to be independent financially and handle their own business. Few years later thesame older brother having squandered all his resources on women, alcohol and clubbing is now harassing his younger brothers for money. The youngest, the last born got pissed off and walked him out of his house.

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by tillaman(m): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by solmusdesigns: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2019

lazy HIV SA folks only know Tb joshua, they flock to him for miracle

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by franklingud(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2019
Imagine those useless people don't know anything about Nigeria but we know so much about them.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by Glycosunde: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2019
olu77:

Quite a straight forward analogy... Like an older brother who showed his younger brothers how to be independent financially and handle their own business. Few years later thesame older brother having squandered all his resources on women, alcohol and clubbing is now harassing his younger brothers for money. The youngest, the last born got pissed off and walked him out of his house.

That is it my brother and just like that brother will always be quick to point out that he helped them achieved what they have today so is Nigeria also quick to say how he helped other countries forgetting that helping them didn't stop him from been prudent with his wealth and you can't use that has a yardstick to disturb others else you forfeit your respect in their eyes.

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by BlackfireX: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2019
President kyari and his VP buhari are they seeing this..... They should send the honorable commissioner of condolence and #10,000 to South Africa

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by NinjaMetahuman: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2019
franklingud:
Imagine those useless people don't know anything about Nigeria but we know so much about them.
you no sabi read.

By the way, what do you know about south africa apart from mandela and it being hiv and aids capital of the world?
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by Ceoking6: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2019
How did south Africans know eze, it seems our blodas don cast demselves finish.

I now understand the reason for the drug debate
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by Ceoking6: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2019
mumumugu:
stop drinking kerosene

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by leke12(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by jnoz23(m): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:

lazy HIV SA folks only know Tb joshua, they flock to him for miracle

HEHEHE , I dey tell you
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by tinajohn: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by EgunMogaji2: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2019
I just love this picture. Herein is pictured someone that would live a long time. No stress at all.

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!! by Amazingman(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Idiot spotted above me

Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Residents To Accept Old Naira Notes / Governors Assemble Legal Team To Challenge Sovereign Wealth Fund / Buhari Declares Free Tuition In All Federal Universities & Polytechnics