Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) (66550 Views)

Thick Boned Male Boerboel Puppy At Give Away Price. / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / .Big Bone Rottweiler Female puppy at 12weeks For Sale . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by kampari: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
I know I should be minding my business but this one pass minding your business. She bought her own food and equally bought for her puppy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by kampari: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
kampari:
I know I should be minding my business but this one pass minding your business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by SLAP44: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
My own observations.
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by dollytino4real(f): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
dis oyibo worwor sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by kinzation(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
dis oyibo worwor sha
lol they tend to age quickly

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by dollytino4real(f): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
kinzation:
lol
they tend to age quickly
no wonder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by kinzation(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
no wonder
but I still love their ladies sha

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by kinzation(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Always good at dropping acct number for money.
lolz...never tried it on.at least today na my birthday...let me enjoy...
oya you self show me love

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by helinues: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
Any big deal about that?

Probably you will be wowed when you see animal with passport. Infact travelling to different countries

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by jnoz23(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
That dog is probably more trustworthy than some human beings!

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
I love that, I would do the same smiley

13 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy
helinues:
Any big deal about that?

Probably you will be wowed when you see animal with passport. Infact travelling to different countries

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
You should worry about your own mirror that cracked.
dollytino4real:
dis oyibo worwor sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by SendAbroad: 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
kampari:
I know I should be minding my business but this one pass minding your business. She bought her own food and equally bought for her puppy

Whats the big deal in this news? Do you expect her to starve the dog?

6 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by jedisco(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
So what's the big deal about this?
Is it because she's white? Or someone just showing off his inferiority complex

Sometimes I don't understand why some of us view fellow humans as demigods just because they have a different skin colour. If it was a black person doing this in the UK or US, I wonder how many white people would even take note.

More annoyingly, it was even pushed to the front page

24 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Badmod: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
dis oyibo worwor sha
Racist...
How do you see through this almost black and white picture?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Justbeingreal(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
undecided

This will sound harsh but some rich folks dogs feed better than the average Nigerian. People are suffering in this damn country and the worst part is the government don't care.

25 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by kevoh(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Please take this nonsense off the front page. Why una (NL Mods) dey fall our hand na? angry

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Biritiko: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Arindin op
My only concern is how she plan to finish that bigass Coca-Cola nd bottled water.
Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by Yusfunoble(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
angry

OP you no dey alright at all, you think it’s cool to just snap anyone without their consent and upload it online.

What if she’s trying to stay low key?

8 Likes

Re: White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) by donkingzton01(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.