Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,131 members, 7,863,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief (11990 Views)

See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
angry grin
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Arespect10: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afamed:

When and where did INec tell you that they will be using electronic for voting? Did you vote with the card reader? If yes , which political party on the card reader did you vote for? Typical lazy youth
cheesy increase the volume abeg

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Elkelv123: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
He wasn't deceived ,I had to comment on dis because I can't keep this to myself anymore when others are not saying anything , I'm one of the Presiding officers in the last general election , y'all can ask other NYSC members that participated in the last general election if we didn't transmit result to INEC Server using the Smart Card Reader, we usually leave the collation centres late in the midnight because we can't submit our result without firstly transmitting our result to INEC server ... If things are not done in a proper way in the future I pray we don't end up in a state of anarchy
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Afamed: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Elkelv123:
He wasn't deceived ,I had to comment on dis because I can't keep this to myself anymore when others are not saying anything , I'm one of the Presiding officers in the last general election , y'all can ask other NYSC members that participated in the last general election if we didn't transmit result to INEC Server using the Smart Card Reader, we usually leave the collation centres late in the midnight because we can't submit our result without firstly transmitting our result to INEC server ... If things are not done in a proper way in the future I pray we don't end up in a state of anarchy
Which Inec server address did you transmit your results to pls brother, I am also interested.

Kindly tell us the address you transfer your results to

3 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by pikaelite(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afamed:

When and where did INec tell you that they will be using electronic for voting? Did you vote with the card reader? If yes , which political party on the card reader did you vote for? Typical lazy youth
That is why you don't have sense and blame God for failing exams... I simply stated it there that maybe I'm the one missing something... You could have just said that in a priceless mannerly way.
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Elkelv123: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afamed:

Which Inec server address did you transmit your results to pls brother, I am also interested.

Kindly tell us the address you transfer your results to

It was programmed on the smart card reader and we had to use our phone's hotspot to connect it with the smart card reader since they didn't provide any internet connection for us , we were even complaining that they didn't made provision of internet for us...you can ask anyone about it
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Hodstat1986: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
The electoral laws made when PDP was in power, which didn't make provision for the use of server to vote or transmit results was used to scammed Atiku. Sorry bros Atiku and for those that have benefited from the scam, the likes of Reno, FFK, Galadima, lawyers, judges and the rests, you're too much.
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by OBJlive: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
honestly I watched mike Igini talk about central server at the e collation center.why are they denying even with video evidence.
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Afamed: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Elkelv123:

It was programmed on the smart card reader and we had to use our phone's hotspot to connect it with the smart card reader since they didn't provide any internet connection for us , we were even complaining that they didn't made provision of internet for us...you can ask anyone about it
And if I may ask you further? Do you have any political party on the card reader? If yes , how do you transfer each political party results to card reader?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by socialmediaman: 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
gwarotango:
Mislead by de IPOB yoot grin

So can you explain this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuQnkwybXKc
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Horllaryehmi(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
Elkelv123:

Well said!
I wonder why none of the RACTECs can stand as a witness in this case.
But then this is Nigeria.....
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Afamed: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
OBJlive:
honestly I watched mike Igini talk about central server at the e collation center.why are they denying even with video evidence.
No one denies existence of Inec server. But electoral law does not permit transmission of votes and collation of votes through server. Get your information right

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Afamed: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Horllaryehmi:

Well said!
Ask critical questions. Did you see any political parties on the card reader? He said he transferred the results to Inec server through card reader. You should ask him, if there any political party in the card reader? Ask questions

2 Likes

Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Horllaryehmi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afamed:

Ask critical questions. Did you see any political parties on the card reader? He said he transferred the results to Inec server. You should ask him, if there any political party in the card reader? Ask questions

The list of political parties are on the card readers.
He has given a clear and concise explanation sir. Thanks
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by kenx1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Liars own Nigeria.

Server with serial and MAC number and this grandfather says it does not exist. Even an REC confirmed its existence

Shame on Buhari who has dragged us back 20 years and refused to create jobs for the youth causing them to become BMC e-rats.

Wow
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Afamed: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
[sub][/sub]
Horllaryehmi:

I guess you understand the meaning of card reader? Allow him to tell us if there is any political parties on the card reader?
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Afamed: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Horllaryehmi:

Well said!
Neither Atiku and his lawyers could provide a genuine server where Inec transmitted and collated his results. Atiku was asked to provide the Inec server during the cross-examination. He could only provide www.factdontlie.com.ng. Which was even created 2 weeks after the election
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Bgetto: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
IPod don scam our brother and they will continue scam ming him BC he's desperate
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by buhariguy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Elkelv123:
and Inec ask thief atiku witnesses to produce the code they send result to server, you can tell us the code now.
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Horllaryehmi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afamed:
[sub][/sub]
I guess you understand the meaning of card reader? Allow him to tell us if there is any political parties on the card reader?

Okay. You may find it difficult to believe. But it will interest you to know that the Smart Card Readers deployed for the 2019 elections performed 3 functions; Validation, Authentication and Transmission.
This is not written in defense of any of the parties. I am only surprised INEC is not being honest and transparent on the issue. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by kinzation(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
buhariguy:
acc number without name.i want to send you 50 slap, everyone use to beg for like and share as birthday gift, you are begging with acc number. You must be one of those jobless aggressive lazy ipob.

Lol
As if likes and shares can be converted to cash.

meanwhile I'm not an Igbo..
Tribalistic thirsty fellow

it's your type that cause tribalistic war here on this forum.
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Afamed: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Horllaryehmi:

Okay. You may find it difficult to believe. But it will interest you to know that the Smart Card Readers deployed for the 2019 elections performed 3 functions; Validation, Authentication and Transmission.
This is not written in defense of any of the parties. I am only surprised INEC is not being honest and transparent on the issue. I rest my case.
Where did you transmit your results to? That's a critical question. You have consistently failed to answer this simple question. PDP and Atiku lawyers too have failed to answer this simple question. PDP was asked to provide where the transmission of votes were sent to. They only provided www.factdontlie.com.ng. Was that the Inec server?
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Afamed: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
pikaelite:

That is why you don't have sense and blame God for failing exams... I simply stated it there that maybe I'm the one missing something... You could have just said that in a priceless mannerly way.
I hardly exchange banter with nonentity
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by TruthinAction: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
If there was no server, where are all the data that is imputed by the electronic accreditation of voters going to? APC and lies are like 5 & 6. Even if there was no server, Atiku clearly won. APC knew this and they had to ask the INEC Chairman to halt the announcement of results for about 24hrs so they could manipulate the figures. They just cut from Atiku's votes and added to Buhari's votes so that total won't change. On a free and fair election, Buhari couldn't have gotten up to 35% of total votes.

1 Like

Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by buhariguy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
OBJlive:
thief atiku would have presented mike igini as a star witness
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by pikaelite(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afamed:

You're the nonentity here bro... Ima need you to put your fucking drilled ass down and try to think like a monkey at least if you can't think like a human
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by pikaelite(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2019
Afamed:

You're the nonentity here bro... Ima need you to put your fucking drilled ass down and try to think like a monkey at least if you can't think like a human.
Well... Lockup... Ain't here to fight
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by buhariguy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
socialmediaman:

So can you explain this?

was this video before or after the postponement?
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by buhariguy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Horllaryehmi:

but thief atiku server does not have other parties result transfer to their server, only apc and pdp.
Re: INEC Server: Atiku Was Deceived – APC Chief by Afamed: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
pikaelite:

You're the nonentity here bro... Ima need you to put your fucking drilled ass down and try to think like a monkey at least if you can't think like a human.
Well... Lockup... Ain't here to fight
I have instructed you. I hardly exchange banter with nonentity. If most PDP supporters are not brain-dead, you would not be here discussing electronic voting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa APC Members Petition Mala Buni In Protest Against Timipre Sylva / Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency / 2nd Niger Bridge Now Subject Of Politics, Insult To Ndigbo, Rights Group Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.