Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (24044 Views)

Peter Obi: Seun Onigbinde Leads Campaign To Crowdfund N10 Billion / Seun Onigbinde Resignation: Oby Ezekwesil, Banky W, Others React / Seun Onigbinde Resigns His Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by IamHeWrites: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
The Director and Co-founder of BudgIT, Mr Seun Onigbinde, has denied deleting his Twitter account following his appointment by the President Muhammadu Buhari led government, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported on Friday that Mr Onigbinde was appointed by the federal government as a Technical Adviser at the Ministry of Budget and National Planning, in Abuja.

The data analyst, who often criticised the Buhari administration, deactivated his Twitter account after some users reacted negatively to the appointment, saying such was not expected of the BudgIT co-founder.

But reacting 24 hours after he reactivated his account, Onigbinde said he did not deactivate the handle due to the criticism, saying he was only out of data.

In a tweet sighted by Igbere TV on Saturday, the BudgIT boss wrote;

“The truth is I didn't deactivate/delete my account because of the advisory role. Those who follow me keenly know that I do sometimes to declutter & focus.

“I didn't know yesterday morning would be the day. But, I knew it would come.

“I am also glad that I wasn't online. I ran of airtime & Data. Maybe if I read everything, I would have lost my emotional balance.

“I am grateful in all things. I pray to do my best & not undermine the values I mentioned in my note.

“If my tweets hurt you, I am sorry.

“Everything said had a context that was also packed with emotions and expectations.

“May the Lord make it easy. May our voice be strong.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/seunonigbinde/status/1172778826818031616

http://igberetvnews.com/980219/i-didnt-delete-my-account-i-ran-out-of-data-budgit-ceo/

1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by judgementyard(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ok your sins are forgiven, you're free to go and chop or work grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Edygrin(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
95% of Nigerian activists are hungry beings looking for were to eat

242 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by HeWrites(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Edygrin:

FACT!

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by HeWrites(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
judgementyard:
Ok your sins are forgiven, you're free to go and chop or work grin

Lolzz.

You forget to add '...go and sin no more' grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Sirpaul(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Babangida Style... You talk about it, you're employed to come fix the problems and failure to do sure ...... Nigga you're in soup HOT one.. Local man cannot but can... Go chop national cake

29 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
The data analyst, who often criticised the Buhari administration, deactivated his Twitter account after some users reacted negatively to the appointment, saying such was not expected of the BudgIT co-founder.
one wailer don see d light, one wailer eye don open, d rest still dey inside darkness dey cry and wail on top empty belle.
Dem come dey beef one of dem former oga say him accept appointment. if to say sowore become minister, him go remember wetin be revolution? yeye wailers grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by careytommy37(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
This one has been baptised in the name of Lai Mohammed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Edygrin:
true talk

6 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by faithfull18(f): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nigerians sha. Like if they were the ones, they would decline.

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Citytrend: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
OK oo
Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by blackboy2star(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
For over 24hrs? Your own lie wan pass Minister liar Mohammed wink

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by ggoldmine: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Data?
Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Rootprof(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Smiles... Another Lia in making.. you ran out of data grin too cheap

13 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by StandUpGuy247: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
This is why we can't have a successful revolution in this country.

The people that are supposed to lead are even hungrier than us undecided

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by crownwealth: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Son of perdition

1 Like

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
then buy another data na.
Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by ggoldmine: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Data? You didn't run of data when you were criticizing the government angry . Guys he deactivated his account to restrategize his lies. 'ofe mmanu' backstabber.

PS: guys Seun has done something to NL oh. When I typed 'Ofe mmanu' jointly, what appeared on the comment after I submitted was 'Yoruba'. undecided undecided Try it.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by etrange: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hey... we are in trouble in this country. People don't even understand writeups anymore.

OP, he didn't say he didn't delete his account. He actually acknowledged deleting his account. The bone of contention here is why he did so. He's claiming it has nothing to do with his new role but rather a routine task he normally carries out as a way of "decluttering & focusing" (whatever he meant by that).

He then added that he was also glad that he wasn't online when people were calling him out else he might have lost his peace. This is where he mentioned not having data as the reason for his absence online. One would think this is clearly written up there.

Even though I don't believe him, we should, at least, quote him right. His account was clearly deleted and a new one created, he wouldn't be so stupid to attribute that to unavailability of data nah...

Nawa o

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by valgbo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
....hb
Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by ngwababe(f): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
You ran out of data? I think say dem dey warn before data go finish? The way Una dey use our future play eeee SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
BugIT has already joined the lying crew....lolzzzz
Nothing like activism in Nigeria, they are all after their pocket.

The only activist I dare say to have seen with impeccable character is Nnamdi kanu.......if you have any against him prove it or remain silent.

The rest are hustlers.....name them Sowore, Adeyanju, Charley boy, Wole soyinka, Uwazuruike, Saro Wiwa, Pat utomi....Aisha yesufu, Oby Ezekwesili, and many more

They are all hustlers.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Abalado(f): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
blackboy2star:
For over 24hrs? Your own lie wan pass Minister liar Mohammed wink
i swear
Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by cashkid: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by notoriousbabe: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
Seun Osewa i know, Seun Onigbinde i don't

4 Likes

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Damiflow: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
iPhone 6 for sale working perfectly very clean please any interested buyer shd calls me on this number 08065715549 within Lagos State agbado and begger

Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dude hasn't even spent a week in the role and he's already telling lies.

I searched for his Twitter account yesterday and it was nonexistent. People even shared screenshots of his deactivated account on the same Twitter.

So what is he saying?

Or is he trying to say that Twitter accounts now auto-delete when the owner runs out of data?

Seems like he already borrowed some pages from Lai Mohammed's book of lies.

This is a just the tip of what is to come.

Shame on you.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / Repentant Boko Haram Terrorist Surrenders Himself To Soldiers In Borno / 2023: Before You Choose A Presidential Candidate To Support Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.